秘密窝点
请帮我接亚瑟·戴维斯
Arthur Davis please.
您怎么称呼
Who shall I say is calling?
-罗里·奥哈拉 -请稍等
- Rory O'Hara. - One moment.
也是时候了
About fucking time!
你好 老混♥蛋♥
Hello, you old bastard.
你好 你怎么样 小伙子
Hello, and how are you, dear boy?
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, my darling.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
早上好
Good morning.
-给 -谢谢 罗里
- There you go. - Thanks, Rory.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks Dad.
你真恶心
You're disgusting.
别闹了
Knock it off.
过得开心点 兄弟
Have a good day, bub.
回头见 爸爸
See you later, Dad.
回头见 笨蛋
Later shit-for-brains.
昨日 里根总统宣布
Yesterday, President Reagan announced
对从欧共体进口的
that effective May 19th,
巧克力 苹果 梨汁 以及廉价白葡萄酒的
quotas would be set on imports of chocolate, apples, pear juice,
配额限制
and lower priced white wine,
将于6月19日生效
coming from members of the European community.
美国消费者不会立刻...
The US consumer will no immediate...
比尔 我知道你会帮我搞定的 谢谢
Bill, I know you'll figure this out for me, thank you.
再见
Bye.
你好 玛吉
Hi Margie.
你好 艾 这是我的租金
Hi Al, here's rent for me.
抱歉我有点晚了
I'm sorry it's a bit late.
不要紧 我跟乔说过你会比较晚
No problem, I told Joe you'd be a little late.
你还欠我两节课的钱 今天过后就是三节了
You also owe me directly for two lessons, three after today.
之前欠你的我已经带了现金过来
I have cash for the days that I owe you already.
那就好
That's fine.
看着你的手
Watch your hands.
记住 你的脊椎要对准它的脊椎 提前想好
Remember, your spine into his spine, think forward.
继续
Keep going!
停 停 停
Halt, halt, halt.
拿好缰绳 对 继续走
Get your reins, yeah yeah, walk on.
继续走
Walk on.
现在穿过那堵墙 看着前面的路
Get through that wall now, look where you're going.
好
Good.
好些了
Better.
你的腿干什么呢
Now what's your leg doing?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
是在挤压马腹吗
Is it, is it squeezy?
很漂亮
Beautiful.
好
Yes!
好
Yes!
九比九 再进一球就赢了 老头
Nine-nine, next goal wins, old man.
老头
Old man.
对
Yeah.
开球了
Got it.
不
No
好 家庭赛冠军
Yes, champion of the house!
十比九
10-nine.
-谢了 彼得 -你留下来吃晚饭吗
- Thanks Peter. - Staying for dinner?
不了 谢谢 我得回家
No thanks, I gotta get home.
-回头见 -回头见
- Later. - Later.
爸爸作弊
Dad cheated.
我没有 我没有
I didn't. I didn't.
怎么了
What is it?
我们得搬家
I think we need to move.
有个机会
There's an opportunity.
搬去哪里
Where?
伦敦
London.
滚蛋吧
Go fuck yourself.
我在这里机会越来越少
Things are drying up here, for me.
你说什么呢 我还以为挺顺利的
What are you talking about? I thought things were great.
我的选择越来越少了
I'm running out of options.
-但钱还够用 对吗 -对
- But money's fine, right? - Yeah.
对吗
Right?
对
Yeah.
所以
So?
-最近不会有问题 -到底多久
- Won't be soon. - How soon?
你不用担心这个 我会处理好的
It's not your concern, because I'll take care of it.
既然你早上把我叫醒
It is my concern when you wake me up in the morning
还说我们要搬家 我当然要担心
and you tell me we need to move.
我没那么说 我说有个机会
I didn't say that, I said, there's an opportunity.
亚瑟·戴维斯联♥系♥我了
Arthur Davis has been in touch.
他想请我领导他公♥司♥的一个新分部
He wants me to head up a new division of his company.
你想回去为亚瑟工作
You want to go back to Arthur?
不是回亚瑟那里
It's not going back to Arthur.
是我拥有自己的公♥司♥ 由亚瑟资助
It's me, having my own company, backed by Arthur.
伦敦的经济正要腾飞
Look, London is about to be booming.
规制变了 文化也变了
Regulations are changed, the culture's changed.
现在有机会再赚笔大钱了
This is a chance to make some real money again.
我们这么做 能改变一切
We do this, it changes everything.
别说了 罗里 我不想改变一切
Stop, Rory I don't want to change everything.
我们能给你建私人马厩
We'll build you your own stables.
别跟我推销了
Stop trying to sell me on it.
如果你有点远见
I wouldn't have to sell you on it,
我也用不着跟你推销 你总是规避风险
if you had some vision, you're so fucking risk-averse.
你不该为别人打工
You shouldn't be working for someone else.
自己当老板
Be your own boss.
打造自己的事业
Build your own place.
拥有自己的马匹
Own your own horses.
-这将是我们十年内第四次搬家 -别回头看
- This'll be our fourth move in 10 years. - Don't look backwards,
向前看 这是个全新的开始
look forwards, this is a fresh start.
这里本来就是全新的开始
This was our fresh start.
当时说要定居在这里的 记得吗
This was our permanent move, remember?
事情并不总能按计划发展
Well, things don't always work out as planned.
事情从来没按你的计划发展过
Things never work out the way you plan.
我是为了你搬到这里的 为了能离你的家人近一点
I moved back here for you, to be near your family.
但我在这里不行
It's not working for me.
我不知道还能说什么
I don't know what else to say.
真见鬼 罗里
For fuck's sake, Rory.
好了 好了 宝贝
Come on. Come on baby.
好了
All right.
感觉不太对 妈妈
Something doesn't feel right, Mom.
拜托 这多刺♥激♥啊
Oh please, it's exciting.
大部分人一辈子都没机会到国外生活
Most people never get to live overseas,
所以适应就好 别太担心
so just go with it okay, don't worry so much.
我不担心的话就没人会担心了
If I don't worry, nobody will.
你用不着担心
It's not your job to worry,
把这个留给你老公操心
you leave that to your husband.
你居然这么想 真的吓到我了
It scares me that you actually think that.
何必给自己增加压力
Why give yourself the added stress, huh?
已经加速你的衰老了
You know it's taking a toll on your face.
-真的 你还年轻 不该... -好了 妈妈 谢谢
- No it is, you're too young... - Okay Mom, thanks.
你总把事情想得过于复杂
You always try to make things more complicated than the are.
难搞的人又不是我
I'm not the difficult one here.
我知道你不是
I know you're not.
我只是说这些是他的决定
I'm just saying that these are his decisions,
你只要接受就行 这样感觉会好得多
and you just accept that, and you will feel better.
我就想说这个
That's all I'm saying.
他在那边无亲无故 确实让我很担心
Well it does worry me that he doesn't have any family over there.
-这不是他的错 -我没说这是他的错
- It's not his fault. - I'm not saying it's his fault,
-我只是说他没有 -你的话就是那个感觉
- I'm just saying he doesn't have any... - It sounds like you are.
人脉 我没有 我只是
People, I'm not, I'm just.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
什么
电影精选列表