It's not like you called me, is it?
我哪跟得上你啊
I can't keep up, can I?
满世界游荡
Gallivanting all over the place.
萨姆
Sam?
本
Ben?
萨曼莎
Samantha?
本杰明
Benjamin?
你喊什么
Why are you yelling?
你刚才出去了吗
Did you just go outside?
没有
No.
本
Ben?
没有
No.
我锁了前门
I locked the front door.
我转了一圈 检查了所有门
I walked around and I checked all the other doors,
我回来再看发现门是开着的
and when I came back the door was open.
我没碰过 妈妈
I didn't touch it, Mom.
我也没有
Me neither.
你是不是在耍我 萨姆
Are you fucking with me, Sam?
耍你
Fucking with you?
我不知道为什么你这么生我的气
I don't know why you're so angry with me right now.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我没生气 是你生气
I'm not angry, you're angry.
我没生气
I'm not angry.
你说你没有 但你有
You just say you're not, but you are.
承认吧
Just admit it.
这是怎么回事
What is happening?
你们都变成陌生人了 我认不出你们了
You're all strangers to me right now, all of you.
好吧
Okay.
爸爸
Hey Dad.
要我哄你睡觉吗
You want me to tuck you in?
-我一会就上去 -好
- I'll come up in a minute. - Okay.
下次你打算出去过夜时
Are you gonna tell me the next time
要不要跟我说一声
you plan on spending the night out?
加班晚了 我就睡在办公室了
I slept at the office 'cause I was working late.
以后会经常这样吗
Will this be a regular thing?
有需要的话
If I need it to be.
其实我打电♥话♥了 但是打不通
Actually I did call, but the phone's disconnected.
你为什么不交电♥话♥费
Why didn't you pay the bill?
首先 你从没让我交过
First of all, you never asked me to pay it.
其次 哪有钱交电♥话♥费 罗里
Second of all, with what money, Rory?
你有钱啊 用你的
You have money, use it.
我没有钱
I do not have the money.
-妈的 -电♥话♥不通吧
- Fuck. - See.
里奇蒙昨天死了
Richmond died yesterday.
什么
What?
它倒下时我正骑在它身上
He just collapsed underneath me,
它开始抽搐 喘不上气
and he started seizing, and he couldn't breathe,
我只能去附近找了个农夫过来
and I had to get a farmer from down the road
开枪打死它
to come and shoot him.
妈的
Fuck.
妈的 那个死贱♥人♥
Fuck, that fucking cunt!
-什么 -那个死贱♥人♥卖♥♥给我一匹病马
- What? - That fucking cunt sold me a sick horse.
妈的 我浪费了五千块买♥♥了匹有毛病的马
Fuck, I wasted five grand on a faulty fucking horse.
有毛病
Faulty?
它可不是车
It's not a car.
它是活生生的动物 它死了
He was a living, breathing, animal and he died.
我们得查明它的死因
We need to find out what killed him
这样我就能去告她
so I can fucking sue her.
你不能去告别人
You're not gonna sue anyone.
花的是我的钱
It's my money.
我付的钱 我想要个交代
I paid for it, I want answers.
兽医怎么说的
What did the vet say?
我没找兽医 我把它埋了
I didn't call the vet, I just buried him.
你搞砸了 是不是
Well you really fucked this up, didn't you?
也许是你搞砸了
Maybe you really fucked this up.
也许你把它运来这里才害死了它
Maybe you killed him by shipping him here.
它可能在运输途中受伤了
He was probably hurt in the transport.
或者这栋房♥子有毒
Or maybe it's this poisonous fucking house,
水里可能含铅
there's probably lead in the water.
这房♥子没问题 水也没问题
There's nothing wrong with this house, nor the water.
这栋房♥子哪里都不对劲
Everything is wrong with this house.
这里好可怕 在这里每个人都变了
It's horrible here, no one is the same here.
-这房♥子... -在这里一切都变了
- There's nothing wrong... - Nothing is the same here.
没问题
with this house.
你得找兽医 送它去做尸检
You need to call the vet and get him out here.
你当时又不在
Well you weren't here,
你没资格决定 现在说晚了
so you don't get a say, and now it's done.
不 我加班是为我们赚钱
No, I was working late making money for us.
为我们 为我们
For us, for us?
才不是为我们
It's not for us.
是为你能去高级派对
It's so you can go to fancy parties
告诉别人我们养马
and tell people we have horses.
是为你能告诉别人
It's so you can tell people
你儿子上的是最好的学校
that your son goes to the best school.
你个可怜虫 充大款
You're a poor kid, pretending to be rich,
你除了自己谁都不在乎
and you don't give a fuck about anybody but yourself.
我跟你认识时 你落魄潦倒
When I found you, you were desperate,
跟你女儿就窝在
living with your daughter
简陋的一居室公♥寓♥里
in a shitty little one-bedroom flat,
你呢 你喜欢一夜之间
and you, you love being able to suddenly afford
就住得起豪♥宅♥ 吃得起大餐 穿得起漂亮衣服
a big house and nice dinners, and nice clothes,
-所以别说我只为自己 -看看我现在
- so don't tell me this is all for me. - Well, look at me now,
住在这破烂不堪的大宅里
living in this shitty, fucking dirty broken down mansion?
这根本不是我想要的
I don't want any of it.
我们会想办法解决的
We'll figure it out.
可现在什么都没了
But it's all gone.
为了搬家 重新开始
I used that cash to bail us out,
我把钱都花在我们身上了
so we could move and start all over again,
我累了
and I'm tired.
没错 我经常冒险
Right, I take risks.
有时候春风得意 有时候一败涂地
Sometimes I'm up, and sometimes I'm down.
我就是这种人
That's who I am,
艾莉森 行了吗 你知道吗
Allison, okay? And you know what?
这么多年来还是第一次
For the first time in years,
我感觉很好 做回我自己
I feel good, I feel myself,
因为在美国 为了你我伪装自己
because in the States I was pretending for you,
我不会再那么做了
and I'm not doing that anymore.
在这里我感觉自己有价值
Here, I feel worthwhile.
感觉自己很强大 自己天下无敌
I feel powerful, I feel fucking invincible.
你这是妄想
Well, you're delusional then,
因为你一无所有 罗里 我们一无所有
because you have nothing. Rory, we have nothing.
这是为了谁呢
And who's it for?
在这里我们一个朋友也没有 也没有家人
We don't have any friends here, we don't have any family.
为什么你这么在乎这里
Why does it matter so much to you?
因为我在乎 我就是在乎
Because it matters, because it does.
因为很重要
Because it's important.
因为我值得拥有这一切
Because I deserve this.
我的童年不堪回首
I had a shitty childhood,
我值得拥有这一切 我还值得拥有更多
and I deserve this, and I deserve a lot more.
如果你连这都不懂
And if you don't fucking understand that,
那你比我想的还要愚蠢
then you're stupider than I think you are.
离我远点 混♥蛋♥ 滚开
Get the fuck away from me, pig. Right now.
已经有可怕的预测称
And there have already been dire predictions,
大改革之后众多公♥司♥
that after the big bang, there'll be a bloodbath,
都将为生存而挣扎 到时候会很惨烈
as a multitude of firms struggle to survive.
大改革到底是指什么呢
But what actually does the 'big bang' mean?
我们过去吧
Let's go over, yeah?
好 等一下
Yeah, one minute.
今晚有个人要带妻子一起来
One of the guys is bringing the wife tonight,
所以我叫上了艾 这样她就不会没伴了
so I asked Al, so she won't be the only one.
-没问题吧 -当然
电影精选列表