got plenty of other girls here.
这里还有很多别的姑娘
Take a peek in room 214 if you get a chance.
有机会就看一眼214号♥房♥
Rented it this week to a girl from sandusky, Ohio.
这周租给了俄亥俄州桑达斯基的一个姑娘
Runaway.
离家出走
Thirteen years old.
13岁
Real lolita shit.
绝对洛丽塔
Real lolita shit.
绝对洛丽塔
Room 214.
214号♥房♥
Gotta be seen.
一定要看
Jesse?
杰茜?
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
They told me to wait.
他们叫我等着
For what?
等什么
For makeup.
等化妆
You're in the show?
你要走秀?
Yeah.
是啊
This show?
这场秀?
Yes.
是的
That's my chair.
那是我的椅子
Well.
好吧
You certainly move fast.
你的动作当然很快
What do you mean?
什么意思
You must be fucking him.
你一定上了他
Sarno doesn't let just anyone walk his collection.
萨尔诺不会随便让人走他的成衣秀
I don't think I'm his type.
我觉得我不是他喜欢的类型
Why not?
为什么
You're very masculine.
你非常有男子气
I bet they made you do the casting.
我肯定他们让你面试了
I didn't have to.
而我不用
I just come in, choose what I wanna wear.
我进来想穿什么随便挑
But I'm not sure about the makeup this year.
但我看不懂今年的妆容
I think you look perfect.
我觉得你看上去很完美
Yeah.
是啊
Well, flattery will get you everywhere.
奉承会让你无事不成
You wanna know what i had done, don't you?
你想知道我整了什么 对吗
Well, I thought I'd get more work
我本以为缩小一个罩杯
if I went down a cup size.
就能接到更多的活
So I look like a hanger. You know?
所以我看上去像个衣架
But then my surgeon, Dr. Andrew,
但后来我的外科医生 安德鲁医生
he pointed out a lot of other problems with my body.
他指出了我身体上的很多其他问题
So I had them shave my jaw,
所以我让他们削了我的下巴
I had a slight eyebrow lift,
做了眉毛微提
new nose, cheeks, inner and outer lipo,
新的鼻子 脸颊 内外脂
oh, and they pinned my ears.
他们还固定了我的耳朵
Why?
为什么
So I could wear a ponytail.
这样我就能扎马尾了
Didn't it hurt?
不疼吗
Anything worth having hurts a little.
任何值得拥有的东西都会造成一点疼痛
Besides, nobody likes the way they look.
再说 没人喜欢自己的样子
I do.
我喜欢
Are you Jesse?
你是杰茜吗
Mmm-hmm.
嗯哼
They wanna see you.
他们想见你
I already had my fitting.
我已经试过衣了
I'm just the messenger.
我就传个话
You.
你
I've decided you're gonna close the show.
我决定由你来闭秀
"...pry through the portage of the head..."
...从眼窝里突出来
Hi. "...Like a brass Cannon."
嗨 ...像是碉堡眼里的铜炮口
I want you to meet my friend. This is Dean.
我想让你见见我朋友 这是迪恩
Hi.
嗨
Your name's bean? No, Dean.
你叫比恩? 不是 叫迪恩
Dean? Dean, yeah.
迪恩? 没错 迪恩
Dean, nice to meet you.
迪恩 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, too.
我也是
Well, come, join us. Have a drink.
来 和我们一起喝一杯吧
Sit down.
坐
I don't think there's room for two.
我觉得没有空间给两个人了
That's all right, we can just sit over there.
没事 我们可以坐那边
"Now set the teeth
咬紧牙关
"and stretch the nostril wide,
张大你的鼻孔
"hold hard the breath
屏住气息
"and bend up every spirit to his full height.
把根根神经像弓弦般拉到顶点
"On, on!"
冲呀 冲呀
And so on and so forth.
如此等等
Did you always wanna be an actor?
你以前总想当演员吗
Well, performing always came naturally to me
表演对我而言是自然而然的事
because I'm a creator.
因为我是个创造者
All right? I build, I make. It's in my blood.
我创建 制♥作♥ 这是与生俱来的
So whether I'm designing a collection
所以无论我是设计一套成衣
or creating a character,
还是创造一个角色
it's all the same, right?
全都一样 对吗
I went out for a film last week.
上周我去拍了片
Oh, yeah, how did it go?
怎么样
They said my face didn't match my voice.
他们说我的脸和我的声音不相配
Well, you can fix your face. No, don't do that.
你能整容 别那么做
Why not?
为什么
Because you can always tell
因为你总能分辨出
when beauty is manufactured.
哪种美是人造的
And if you aren't born beautiful, you never will be.
你天生不美的话 就绝对分辨不出
That's terrible. No, it's true.
好可怕 真的是这样
I don't think you can always tell.
我不觉得你总能分辨出来
Dean,
迪恩
we're having a little debate over here,
我们这里有点争论
and we need your expertise.
我们需要你的专业意见
Okay.
好的
You know gigi, right?
你认识琪琪 对吗
Well, I mean, we just met.
我们才刚见面
Will you stand up so that he can take a look at you?
你能站起来 让他看下你吗
Go on, stand up.
来 站起来
Well?
怎么样
Well, what?
什么怎么样
What do you think? Do you think she is beautiful?
有什么想法 觉得她美吗
I don't know, i mean...
不知道...
Yeah, I guess she's fine.
我觉得她挺不错
Yes, yes.
没错 没错
That's exactly the word that I was looking for.
这完全就是我所期待的用词
She's fine, right?
她挺不错 对吗
You can sit down now, thanks.
现在你能坐下了 谢谢
Thank you, Dean.
谢谢 迪恩
Now look at Jesse.
现在看着杰茜
Nothing fake, nothing false.
没有假冒的 没有伪造的
A diamond in a sea of glass.
是玻璃海中的一颗钻石
True beauty is the highest currency we have.
真实的美是我们所拥有的最高价值的货币
Now, without it, she would be nothing.
没有了它 她便什么都不是
I think you're wrong.
我觉得你错了
Excuse me.
什么
I said, I think you're wrong.
我说我觉得你错了
So are you gonna tell me that
你是想告诉我
it's what's inside that counts?
内在才最重要?
Yeah, that's exactly what I think.
没错 我就是这么认为的
Well, I think
我认为
that if she wasn't beautiful,
如果她不美
you wouldn't have even stopped to look.
你都不会看一眼
Beauty isn't everything. It's the only thing.
美不是一切 而是唯一
Hey, let's get out of here.
嘿 我们走吧
I wanna go.
我想走了
So go.
那就走吧
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
What are you?
你是什么