How does that sound?
这听起来怎么样
It sounds great.
听起来很棒
It sounds...
听起来...
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Well, there's just a teensy bit of paperwork.
我有一点点文书工作要做
I'll need a copy of your driver's license and a voided check,
需要你的驾照复印件和作废支票
and I can take those right now.
现在就可以给我
When did you graduate from high school?
你什么时候高中毕业的
I'm actually still kind of working on it.
实际上我算是还在读
I need a parental consent form.
我要份家长同意书
You can go.
你可以走了
Parental consent form.
家长同意书
Just one signature there for parental consent.
在那签个名 代表家长同意
One little signature and we're off.
签个名 我们就完事了
When someone asks, i want you to say you are 19.
有人问起 我要你说你19岁
Always 19.
始终19岁
Eighteen is too on the nose.
18岁太完美
No one's going to believe that.
没人会相信
Honey.
亲爱的
People believe what they are told.
人们相信被告知的东西
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
I have... I bought you flowers, but...
我有... 我给你买♥♥了花 但...
Oh. Sorry. You go.
抱歉 你说
No, you first.
你先说
I was just gonna say i signed with that agency.
我刚是想说我和那个经纪公♥司♥签约了
That's great news. Congratulations.
大好消息啊 恭喜
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, did they say anything about my pictures?
嘿 他们有提到我的照片吗
Didn't come up.
没提到
Cool, that's cool.
好吧 没关系
Come on.
走吧
Don't forget me when you're all famous now.
你出名了可别忘了我
In Georgia, the sky is also this big.
在乔治亚州 天空也是这么大
Makes being a person down on earth feel really small.
让地上的人感到很渺小
You could feel small here, too.
你在这里也能感到很渺小
Do you?
你呢
Sometimes.
有时会
When I was a kid,
我小时候
I would sneak out onto the roof at night.
会在晚上溜到屋顶上
I thought the moon looked like a big round eye.
我觉得月亮像个又大又圆的眼睛
And I would look up and I'd say,
我会抬头看 然后说
"do you see me?"
你看见我了吗
I would stay out there for hours.
我会在那待上几个小时
Sometimes I'd fall asleep just dreaming.
有时我会睡着 做梦
About what?
梦到什么
What I would be.
我会是什么
What was that?
是什么
I could never figure it out.
我一直都琢磨不出
I can't sing. I can't dance.
我不会唱歌♥ 不会跳舞
I can't write.
不会写作
No real talent.
没有真正的才华
But I'm pretty,
但我很漂亮
and I can make money off pretty.
我能用美貌赚钱
So...
所以...
I think you're probably good at a lot of things.
我觉得你也许擅长很多事
You can't tell.
你又看不出
We just met.
我们刚认识
We didn't just meet.
并没有刚认识
We met the other day.
我们前几天认识的
Trust me.
相信我
I can tell.
我看得出来
They want me to lie.
他们想要我撒谎
Who wants you to lie?
谁想要你撒谎
The agency.
经纪公♥司♥
They want me to say I'm 19.
他们要我说我19岁
How old are you?
你多大了
Sixteen last month.
上个月才16岁
You know, I think i left the stove on at home.
我想我没关家里的炉子
Stop.
别闹
Listen. I think
听着 我觉得
you ought to do what you think is right.
你应该去做你觉得对的事
I should go.
我该走了
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Thank you.
谢谢
Jesse.
杰茜
Do you wanna go out again?
你想下次再出去吗
Yeah. That...
想啊 那...
That'd be cool.
那很棒
Yeah?
怎么了
Something's in my room.
我房♥里有东西
What do you mean, something's in your room?
什么叫你房♥里有东西
I saw something in my room.
我看见我房♥里有东西
Are you high?
你喝多了吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Calling the police.
报♥警♥
Relax, okay?
放松 好吗
Mikey.
麦基
Yeah?
什么事
This lady has an unwanted guest.
这位女士有个不速之客
212.
212号♥
All right, asshole. Party's over.
好了 混♥蛋♥ 派对结束了
Open up.
开门
Give me the key.
把钥匙给我
Mikey, open the door.
麦基 开门
Mikey.
麦基
The fuck?
他妈的什么情况
You're paying for this.
你得赔钱
I didn't do it.
不是我♥干♥的
You fucking kids are all the fucking same.
你们这些该死的孩子都他妈一个样
I will find you.
我会逮着你的
Got it?
知道了吗
There's your visitor.
那是你的访客
You're done.
好了
Let's go show him.
我们去给他看看
Jack?
杰克
Ready, ready.
准备好了
Take off your shoes.
脱掉你的鞋子
All right, everybody.
好了 大伙
Thank you for your work.
谢谢你们的配合
It's gonna be a closed set.
这是个封闭场景
I don't mind staying. It's not a problem.
我不介意待着 我没问题
We're good.
没你事了
Take off your clothes.
脱掉你的衣服
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
All of it.
脱♥光♥
Turn around.
转身
Jesse.
杰茜
You're still here?
你还没走啊
How did it go?
怎么样
It went good.
不错
It was great actually.
说真的 很棒
Did he say anything?
他说什么了吗
My agency said if the pictures turned out good,
我经纪公♥司♥说 要是照片效果不错
he might consider them for an editorial.
他或许会考虑刊登
Do you think he would?
你觉得他会吗
I think he makes a lot of promises to young girls.
我觉得他给年轻姑娘们做了很多允诺
I should go, before my meter runs out.
我该走了 停车时间快用完了
I don't think you should be alone with him.
我觉得你不该单独和他在一起
He seemed fine to me.
他对我似乎挺好
That's not what I'm saying, Jesse.
我不是那意思 杰茜