Am I staring?
我在盯着看吗
A little.
有点
Sorry.
抱歉
You just have such beautiful skin.
你的皮肤太美了
I'm Ruby, by the way.
对了 我叫茹比
Do you have a name,
你叫什么
or you want me to guess?
还是你想让我猜
Jesse.
杰茜
And you just got to la, Jesse?
杰茜 你是刚来洛杉矶?
How did you know?
你怎么知道
You've got that look.
你那表情透露的
Oh, don't worry, honey.
别担心 亲爱的
That whole deer-in-the-headlights thing is exactly what they want.
他们要的就是那种完全不知所措的样子
Here. Let me help you with that.
嘿 我来帮你
Are you a model?
你是模特吗
No, I do makeup.
不是 我是化妆的
So, where are you staying?
你住哪
At a motel in Pasadena.
帕萨迪纳的汽车旅馆
By yourself?
你一个人?
Mmm-hmm.
嗯哼
What do your parents think about that?
你父母怎么想的
They don't really.
没怎么想
Don't think, or just don't care?
没想过 还是不关心
They're not around anymore.
他们不在了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Hey, you wanna go somewhere?
嘿 你想去个地方吗
Where?
哪
A party.
派对
What kind of party?
什么样的派对
The fun kind.
有趣的那种
God, I love this color on me.
天呐 这颜色好适合我
Red rum.
红色朗姆
What?
什么
That's what it's called.
它的名称
They say women are more likely to buy a lipstick
据说口红如果以食物或性命名
if it's named after food or sex.
女人就更有可能去买♥♥
Just think about it.
想一下
Black honey.
黑色蜂蜜
Plum passion.
紫红色激♥情♥
Peachy keen.
桃色渴望
Pink pussy.
粉色小♥穴♥
What about you, Sarah, what would your lipstick be called?
你呢 莎拉 你的口红会是什么名称
Fuck off.
滚你妈屄♥♥
Apt.
很合适
What about you?
你呢
What about me?
我?
Are you food
你是食物
or are you sex?
还是性
She's dessert because she's so sweet.
她是甜品 因为她好甜美
Shouldn't we get back to the party?
我们不该回♥派♥对吗
Don't talk.
别说话
Still.
别动
So what do we think?
大家觉得怎么样
I think that i wish I had your hair.
我觉得我想拥有你的头发
Is this your natural color?
这是你的自然发色吗
You are just so beautiful.
你真的好美
Don't you think that she's just perfect?
你们不觉得她很完美吗
Is that your real nose?
你那鼻子是真的吗
Yeah.
是的
God, life is so unfair.
天呐 人生太不公平了
Gigi just got out of the body shop.
琪琪刚做过美体
She's still a little sensitive.
她还有点敏感
You had work done?
你做了整形?
You say that like it's a bad thing.
你说得这像是件坏事似的
Sweet, plastics is just good grooming.
甜心 整形是种良好的护理
Imagine going a year without
想像下你一年
brushing your teeth.
不刷牙
I go to this guy in Beverly hills.
我去见了贝弗利山的这个人
Andrew. Dr. Andrew.
安德鲁 安德鲁医生
She is in love with him.
她爱上他了
Of course I love him.
我当然爱他
Look at me.
看看我
He calls me the bionic woman.
他管我叫仿生女人
Is that a compliment?
这是称赞吗
I hear your parents are dead.
我听说你父母都死了
That must be really hard for you.
这对你来说一定不容易
Do you have other family?
你有其他家人吗
No.
没有
No one at all?
一个也没?
You must have a boyfriend.
你一定有男友
All she really wants to know is, who are you fucking?
她只是想知道 你上的是谁
Sorry?
什么
What?
怎么了
Isn't that what everyone wants to know?
这不是每个人都想知道的吗
A pretty new girl walks into a room, everyone's head turns,
一个新来的漂亮姑娘走进房♥间 每个人都转过头
looks her up and down, wondering,
上下打量着她 好奇着
"who is she fucking?
她上的是谁
"Who could she fuck?
她可以上谁
"And how high can she climb, and is it higher than me?"
她能爬多高 会高于我吗
I don't... I don't know.
我...我不知道
I just got to town, so I don't know anybody here.
我刚来这里 所以我谁都不认识
Right. But you've slept with men before.
没错 但你以前和男人上过床
You do sleep with men, don't you?
你和男人上过床 对吧
All the time.
一直如此
I think I will get back to the party.
我想我要回♥派♥对了
Someone said there was gonna be a show.
有人说会有一场表演
Jesse, are you coming?
杰茜 你来吗
Who did you say shot these? A boyfriend?
你刚说是谁拍的这些 男朋友?
Not really.
不算是
Not really or no?
不算是 还是不是
No.
不是
It was just some guy, he found me online.
只是一个在网上找到我的人
Be careful with that.
这种要当心
You're very fit.
你体型很好
Thank you.
谢谢
You're also very young.
你也很年轻
I think you're perfect.
我觉得你很完美
I would never say you're fat.
我绝不会说你胖
But that doesn't mean that someone else won't.
但这不代表其他人不会
Understand?
明白吗
I see 20 or 30 girls come in here every day.
每天我都能看到二三十个姑娘来这里
Mostly from small towns with big dreams
大多数是从小城镇来的 怀着大大的梦想
because some guy named Chad in the food court told them
因为在美食广场有个叫查得的人告诉她们
they were beautiful enough to be a model.
她们美得足以成为模特
And they're all good.
她们都很不错
You...
而你...
You're going to be great.
你会很了不起
Some girls crack under the pressure, but if you do okay,
有些姑娘会在压力下崩溃 但你要是做得好
then we are off to New York.
我们就会去纽约
You'll work with all the top designers.
你会和所有顶尖设计师合作
International success.
国际级的成功人士
So the first thing we need to do
所以我们要做的第一件事
is get you some pictures that are a little less amateur hour,
就是给你拍些不业余的照片
no offence.
别见怪
Jack MacArthur is in town. Do you know him?
杰克·麦克阿瑟在这里 你知道他吗
No.
不知道
Get to know him.
去认识下
I had to pull some strings,
我牵了线
but I sent him your polaroids,
给他发了你的宝丽来照
and he has agreed to do a test with you.
他同意给你做个测试