这场秀不算糟
对,是糟透了
Yeah, it's all bad.
[laughing]
[♪ "Islands in the Stream" playing]
♪ La, la La, la ♪
宝贝,当我遇见你,我心从未如此平静
♪ Baby, when I met you There was peace unknown ♪
我细心周到地追求你
♪ I set out to get you With a fine tooth comb ♪
我的心变得温柔
♪ I was soft inside ♪
美好之事正在发生
♪ There was something going on ♪ -[singers] ♪ Ooh ♪
♪ La, la ♪
你对我有无法解释的影响
[both] ♪ You do something to me That I can't explain ♪
紧紧抱着我,我就不会感到痛苦
♪ Hold me closer and I feel no pain ♪
我心脏的每次跳动
♪ Every beat of my heart ♪
都是我们的爱在萌芽
♪ We got something going on ♪ -[singers] ♪ Ooh ♪
♪ La, la ♪
溪流中的岛屿
♪ Islands in the stream ♪
就是我们的写照
♪ That is what we are ♪
没人能介入,我们的爱怎会有错?
♪ No one in between How can we be wrong? ♪
与我一同扬帆
♪ Sail away with me ♪ -[Miss Piggy grunting]
航向另一个世界
♪ To another world ♪
我们互相依赖 -你休想删掉我的戏份
♪ And we rely on each other, ah ha ♪ -You're not gonna cut me from the show.
水手间的承诺
♪ From one sailor to another, ah ha ♪
[grunting, panting]
若这爱的小船不在,我将无法独活
♪ I can't live without you If this boat was gone ♪
如果没人陪伴
♪ Everything is nothing ♪
一切都是虚无
♪ If you've got no one ♪ -[pants, screams]
你只会在夜里划行,逐渐看不见真爱
♪ And you just row in the night Slowly losing sight of the real thing ♪
真爱
♪ The real thing ♪
-[vocalizes] -[grunts]
[exclaims]
但我们不会碰上,我们深信不疑
♪ But that won't happen to us And we've got no doubt ♪
此刻你在船上,而我惊慌失措
♪ Now you're in this boat And I am freaking out ♪
这讯息再清晰不过
♪ And the message is clear ♪
今年或许就是真爱降临之年
♪ This could be the year For the real thing ♪
真爱
♪ The real thing ♪ -♪ La, la ♪
溪流中的岛屿 -岛屿
♪ Islands in the stream ♪ -♪ In the stream ♪
就是我们的写照 -一同扬帆
♪ That is what we are ♪ -♪ Sail away, sail away ♪
没人能介入
♪ No one in between ♪
我们的爱怎会有错?
♪ How can we be wrong? ♪ -[grunts]
与我一同扬帆 -一同扬帆
♪ Sail away with me ♪ -♪ Sail away ♪
航向另一个世界
♪ To another world ♪
我们互相依赖
♪ And we rely on each other, ah ha ♪ -♪ Ah ha ♪
天后间的承诺
♪ From one diva to another, ah ha ♪ -♪ Ah ha ♪
[audience cheering]
-[muttering] -Oh.
你好
Hi. -Hmm?
我必须说,跟你合唱一直是我的梦想
I just have to say singing a duet with you
-has always been a dream of mine. -Mmm.
现在我做到了,而我还这么年轻
And now I've done it, and I'm still so young.
对,跟我一样,我很年轻,非常年轻
Yes! Just like me! I'm young. Very.
看看我们,两个正值巅峰的年轻新星
Look at us, two young ingenues at the top of their game.
[laughing]
[both laughing]
[sighs]
这代表我们没事了吗?
Well, um… Does this mean we're… we're good then?
你不会控告我剽窃你的造型吧?
You're not gonna try to sue me for stealing your look?
这叫侵犯著作权,亲爱的
It's called copyright infringement, sweetie.
当然不会告你了
And of course not! -[chuckling] Oh.
真的要由律师团决定
That's really for the lawyers to decide.
[Muppets clamoring]
我正在竭尽所能
[Kermit] I'm trying to do the best I can.
…其中一项表演,我们尽量公平
…one of the acts. We're trying to be fair.
我们尽量公平对待大家 -我知道
We're trying to be fair to everybody. -I know. No, I know.
好,大家都别说了
Okay, everybody, stop! -[gasps]
只剩一项表演的时间了
[sighs] There is only time for one more act.
什么? -一项?
[Muppets mutter] What? -One more?
但是哪一项,老大?
But which one, boss? -Hmm?
你要怎么选?
How are you gonna choose?
他们怎么这么慢?
[audience whispering] -What's taking them so long?
[Muppets clamoring]
听着,你们信任我吗?
Look, do you trust me?
我们当然信任你,科米 这家伙可能不信啦
Well, of course we do, Kermit. I mean, maybe not this guy.
我以前吃过亏
I been burned before.
好…给我一分钟,好吗?
[sighs] Okay, uh… [stammers] Give me a minute, okay?
你要去哪里?等等… -好,借过,抱歉
Where you going? Wait… -[Kermit] Yeah. Excuse me. I'm sorry.
他…要做什么? -科米?
What… What's he gonna do? -Kermit?
[audience applauds]
大家好,目前为止都还好吗?
Hey there, folks. Uh, how you all doing so far?
Ooh. Um… [chuckles]
我不能说这场秀完全按照计划进行
[stammers] I can't say that the show has gone exactly the way we planned.
洁美李寇蒂斯、蕾吉娜金恩
Jamie Lee Curtis. Regina King! -[crashes]
重点是,也许我们有点生疏了
Eh, the point is… [stammers] …maybe we're a little rusty.
但我们承诺要为各位献上精彩大秀
But, uh, but we promised to do a great show for you
希望你们至少能享受部分演出
and, uh… [stammers] …I hope that you at least enjoyed some of it.
现在到了尾声
[stammers] Now we're at the end
各位大概都在猜压轴表演是什么
and you're all probably wondering what the final number is.
其实,我本来应该上来
I-In fact, I was supposed to come out here
宣布在后台等候的表演者之一
and announce one of the acts waiting backstage. [chuckles]
但…很抱歉,我不会那么做
But, um… [clears throat] …I'm sorry. Uh, I'm not gonna do that.
[murmuring]
看吧?没人靠得住
See? Can't trust anyone. -[gasps]
Mmm.
今晚
♪ Tonight ♪
我们将尽情享受真正的美好时光
♪ We're gonna have ourselves A real good time ♪
我充满了活力
♪ I feel alive ♪
我要翻转整个世界
♪ And the world I'll turn it inside out ♪
好耶
Yeah.
我漂浮在狂喜之中
♪ I'm floating around in ecstasy ♪
所以…
[Muppets] ♪ So don't-- ♪
现在别阻止我,别阻止我
♪ Stop me now Don't stop me ♪
因为我们玩得正开心,玩得正开心
♪ 'Cause we're having a good time Having a good time ♪
我是流星,像老虎般跃过天空
♪ I'm a shooting star Leaping through the sky like a tiger ♪
公然违抗地心引力
♪ Defying the laws of gravity, whoo-hoo ♪ -[meeping]
我是呼啸而过的赛车
♪ I'm a racing car passing by ♪
就像戈黛娃夫人
♪ Like Lady Godiva ♪
我要冲冲冲,因为我完全不想停下来
♪ I'm gonna go, go, go 'Cause I don't wanna stop at all ♪
别阻止我,别阻止我
♪ Don't stop me Don't stop me ♪
♪ Ah, ah, ah ♪
别阻止我,别阻止我
♪ Don't stop me Don't stop me ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
别阻止我,别阻止我
♪ Don't stop me Don't stop ♪
♪ Whoa, whoa, whoa ♪
别阻止我,别阻止我
♪ Don't stop me Don't stop me ♪
玩得正开心,开心
♪ Have a good time Good time ♪
别阻止,别阻止
Don't stop, don't stop!
现在别阻止我,因为我玩得正开心
♪ Don't stop me now 'Cause I'm having a good time ♪
现在别阻止我
♪ Don't stop me now ♪
因为我玩得正开心,我完全不想停下来
♪ 'Cause I'm having a good time I don't wanna stop at all ♪
[vocalizes]
-[audience cheering] -[chuckles]
太棒了,我们做到了,好耶
That was great! We did it! Yeah!
其实我有点受不了,他们想删我的表演
If I'm being honest, I'm a little insulted they were gonna cut me
却留着这只穿芭蕾舞裙的犰狳
but they kept this armadillo in the tutu in there.
我根本没看过那家伙
Never even seen that guy.
他不是官方角色
That guy's not canon.
我们的时间差不多到了
Well, that's about all the time we have.
但在结束前
But before we go,
让我们以热烈掌声感谢超棒的嘉宾 莎宾娜卡本特
let's give a great big thank you to our incredible guest star, Sabrina Carpenter!
好耶
[audience cheering] -Yay!
谢谢你,科米
Thank you, Kermit. [chuckles]
你跟我们非常合拍,莎宾娜
Well, you know, uh, you fit right in with us, Sabrina.
我们身高一样,很有帮助 -说得好
Well, it helps we're the same height. -[chuckles] Good point!
黛安薇丝特
Dianne Wiest!
Oh. Um… [chuckles] Good night, everybody!
各位晚安
下回《大青蛙布偶秀》见
We'll see you next time on The Muppet Show!
[Muppets chattering]
柔伊莎达娜
Zoe Saldaña! [yelps]
[audience chattering]
我的左臂突然刺痛起来,不知道怎么搞的
Hmm. I got this sharp pain in my left arm. I wonder what that's about.
我只能说,绝对不是鼓掌造成的
I'll tell you this much, it's not from clapping.
-[exclaims, laughs] Ow. -[laughs]
电影精选列表