她爸爸传染给了她
She got that from her father.
也传染给了我 但不同的是
I have it too, but...
我有活下去的勇气
I have the guts to live with it in the world,
而那她爸爸就他妈是个怂包
and her daddy has no fucking guts at all.
有没有其他女人碰过你
Have you ever been touched by a woman?
除了你母亲在你小时候抱你
I mean besides your mother when you were a baby?
接下来怎么办
So where to next?
什么怎么办
What?
你和你的医生朋友
You and your doctor friend...
你们接下来要去哪儿
where are you going next?
加州雪士达山
Mount Shasta.
不出我所料
Of course you are.
什么意思
What do you mean?
帮我转告给苏珊
Tell Susan...
妈妈向你问好
Mommy said, "Hi."
等一下
Hey!
-你好啊 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
我在杂♥志♥上见过你
I've seen you in the magazines.
你叫 什么名字
What's, uh, what's your name?
杰克
Jack.
我需要你的帮助
I need your service.
好了 稍微等我一下
All right. Okay, hold on.
对不起 打扰一下 我好像在哪里见过您
Hi. Excuse me. You look like somebody who should know.
我们已经
Since we've been here...
很抱歉 董事会依旧坚持认为
I'm sorry. The Board has sided with the opinion
应该停止此项手术的实施
that it should be discontinued,
或至少要同其他选择进行权衡
or at least weighed against other options
比如说氯丙嗪
like Chlorpromazine.
所以 发函邀请原因何在
Then, um, why the invitation?
不好意思 您说什么
Pardon me?
我说为什么发函请我来 是你们邀请的我
I said why the invitation? You invited me.
是你们请我过来的
You invited me...
不好意思 我们好像没有发函给您
No, I don't think we did.
我没明白
I don't understand.
您要不联♥系♥一下圣裘德医院
Why don't you try St. Jude's Hospital?
他们可能更能接受你这样的治疗手段
They may be more open to it.
好了 走吧
Here you go.
你能听到人声吗
Do you hear voices?
那不叫人声
I wouldn't call them that.
好的
Okay.
如果不叫人声
If you wouldn't call them voices,
应该叫什么呢
what would you call them?
声音
Sounds.
那些声音有没有在说些什么
And what do they say?
我早告诉你了 那些声音什么也没说
I already told you they don't say anything.
抱歉
I apologize.
他们会发出怎样的声音
What sounds do they make?
听起来就像那样
They sound like that.
或者这样
Or like this.
你能笑一下吗
Can you smile?
我再稍微多问几个问题
Just gonna ask you some more questions.
你被医院收治多久了
How long were you institutionalized?
你以前有没有接受过电击疗法
Have you received electroshock therapy before?
我见过你的妈妈
I've met your mother.
你好
Hello.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
好了 现在你顺着我的手躺下来
There you go. I'm going to take you down.
准备 我数一 二
Ready, one, two...
你就慢慢躺下来 慢慢地
You're gonna go down on the table. And...down.
你要不要搭我的车
You want a ride?
你怎么进来的
How did you get in?
门没关
The door was open.
你喜欢我的这些画吗
You like my things?
你喜欢那个吗
You like that?
一毛钱可以买♥♥一打
加油站的梦想
艺术吗
艺术这东西
是一种思想
而全世界都找不到其他形式来表达思想
文字不行
图片也不行
什么都不可以
那不是一座山
这只是一副画
他是有一座山吗
真好
他是谁
情感的宣泄
你们美国人
真是个宝藏♥民♥族
不仅宝贵 而且无拘无束
你喜欢她吗
作为男人一定要知道
你知道那是什么东西吗
You know what it is?
是一幅画
A painting.
你从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get it?
弄来
Get it?
我从哪儿弄来的
Where did I get it?
你看起来很迷茫
You look confused.
是什么让你如此迷茫
What confuses you?
我爸以前也有一幅
My dad had one.
什么
Huh?
是有一幅画
A painting.
一张照片
A picture.
他曾是名花样滑冰运动员
He was a figure skater.
你可以看着我吗
Can you look at me?
看着镜头
Can you look at the camera?
离我他妈的远一点
Get the fuck off me!
他妈的 放开我 给我放手
Get the fuck off! Get the fuck off me!
放开
Get the fuck off!
操 放开我
Get the fuck off me!
他妈的 放开
Get the fuck...
放开我
Get off me!
给我放手
Get the fuck off me!
他妈的放开我
Get the fuck off me!
你想回家吗
You wanna go home?
不想
No.
你听得到人声吗
Do you hear voices?
听不到
No.
女人能
Do you have lust...
激起你的性♥欲♥吗
for women?
能
Yes.
那男人呢
Do you have lust for men?
和苏珊这次 是不是你的
Was Susan your first...
第一次性行为
...sexual encounter?
是的
Yes.
你能听到人声吗
Do you hear voices?
听不到
No.
你觉得自己的梦境
Do you believe that your dreams
是虚构的
are imaginary?
还是真实的
Or that they're real?
真实的
Real.
那你觉得
Do you believe that the voice...
通过占卜板发出的声音
that speaks through the pencil and the wood
是真实的人声吗
is a...real voice?
是真的
Yes.
你相信那是你的母亲的声音吗
Do you believe that it is your mother?
相信
Yes.
醒了吗
Hi there.
我和那男的讲了讲 都安排好了
I've made an arrangement with that man.
就那苏珊的爸爸
Susan's father.
你还记得他吗
Remember that man?
你今天就在床上休息一下吧
You're gonna rest up here today...
然后明天一早
and then tomorrow morning
我把你带到他家去
I'm gonna take you over to his house.
住在那里更舒服一些
More comfortable there.
安迪
Andy?
你已经克服了阻碍
You've cleared the hurdle.
快去吧
So go on in.