妈妈
Mom...
群 山
爸爸不让我来看你
Dad won't let me visit.
他说你现在不想见我
He says you don't want to see me right now.
我不相信他
I don't believe him.
我想你了
I miss you.
我能跟你讲讲我做的梦吗
Can I tell you about my dream?
你已经在讲了
You have already started.
我梦里有两个人
There were these two people...
一个男人
...a man...
和一个女人
...and a woman.
他们互相抓着对方
And they were grabbing at each other.
但
And...
我看不出 看不出他们两个的
I couldn't...I couldn't tell the difference...
区别
...between the two of them.
你知道 在你小的时候
You know, when you were young,
我觉得你永远也长不大
I thought you would never stop growing.
看看你现在
Look at you now.
跟你母亲一样了
Like your mother.
好了
It's okay.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Okay, ready? - Yeah.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-开始抬 -好的
- Here we go. - Okay.
♪ 给我一个家 ♪
♪ Oh, give me a home ♪
♪ 那里牛群漫山遍野 ♪
♪ Where the buffalo roam ♪
♪ 那里小鹿和羚羊嬉戏 ♪
♪ Where the deer and the antelope play ♪
♪ 那里没有 ♪
♪ Where seldom is heard ♪
♪ 一点点悲伤 ♪
♪ A discouraging word ♪
♪ 那里没有整日的阴霾 ♪
♪ And the skies are not cloudy all day ♪
♪ 家 ♪
♪ Home ♪
♪ 我在农场的家 ♪
♪ Home on the range ♪
♪ 那里小鹿和羚羊嬉戏 ♪
♪ Where the deer and the antelope play ♪
♪ 那里没有 ♪
♪ Where seldom is heard ♪
♪ 一点点悲伤 ♪
♪ A discouraging word ♪
♪ 那里没有整日的阴霾 ♪
♪ And the skies are not cloudy all day ♪
你♥爸♥爸的事我很难过
I'm so sorry about your dad.
下雨可真糟
Too bad about the rain.
你需要我帮忙把东西收进来吗
You need a hand bringing this stuff in?
-我能行 -好的
- I got it. - All right.
烟管多少钱
How much for the pipe?
10美分
Ten cents.
我认识你♥爸♥爸
I knew your dad.
我是法因斯医生
I'm Dr. Fiennes.
你可以叫我华♥莱♥士♥
You can call me Wallace.
或者沃利
Or Wally.
女孩子这么叫我
That's what the girls call me.
我曾经是你母亲的
I was one of your mother's...
医生
physicians.
那个多少钱
How much for that?
那到底是什么
What is it, anyway?
一个占卜板
It's a planchette.
是法语的"小木板"
It's French for "little plank."
这是一个古老的室内游戏
It's an old parlor game.
人们曾认为通过这块板 灵魂可与人交流
People used to think that spirits talked through it.
来 把你的手指放上去
Go ahead, put your fingers on it.
我能去看看她吗
Can I go see her?
不能
Can't do that.
我的意思是
Or what I mean to say is that...
我不在那里工作了
I don't work there anymore.
所以
So...
我没办法让你接近她
I can't get you access to her.
但是我确信 我确信她在那里很舒适
But I'm sure--I'm sure she's comfortable there.
我要出去走走
I'm about to go out on the road for a bit.
你知道我需要什么吗
You know what I could use?
我需要有人帮我提点东西
Somebody to give me a hand carrying stuff...
拍点照
...and taking photos.
好吧
Okay.
来了
There we go.
"你将看到埃及的金字塔"
"You will see the great pyramids of Egypt."
倒还挺好
That would be kind of nice.
上面写的什么
What's it say?
那是架宝丽来相机
That's the Polaroid Land Camera.
按那个 按那个按钮
Pop that-- Pop that button.
行了
There you go.
然后看看里边儿
Then take a look at the insides.
光圈
An aperture,
光圈就是镜头后面的
aperture is the mechanical opening
机械开口
behind the lens.
如果你把光圈调小到
And if you were to close that thing down to...
F11
let's say F11...
进光量就会减少很多
...you'd be shutting out a lot of light.
♪ 你是否真的爱过我 ♪
♪ Did you ever really love me? ♪
♪ 你是否真的在乎过 ♪
♪ Did you ever really care? ♪
♪ 你是否真的想念过我 ♪
♪ Did you ever really miss me? ♪
♪ 吻过我 ♪
♪ Kiss me ♪
♪ 我想知道你的心是否在那里过 ♪
♪ I wonder if your heart was ever there ♪
♪ 你是否梦到过我 ♪
♪ Did you ever dream about me? ♪
♪ 你是否真的哭泣过 ♪
♪ Did you ever really cry? ♪
♪ 你是否真的爱过我 ♪
♪ Did you ever really love me? ♪
♪ 抑或说 你一直在撒谎 ♪
♪ Or did you really tell a lie? ♪
安迪
Andy?
看到这个女人了吗
See this woman?
看着这个女人
Look at the woman.
她现在很痛苦
The woman's in distress.
我要帮助她
I'm gonna help her.
现在给她拍张照片
Now we take her picture.
下一张 安迪
Next slide, Andy.
下一张
Next.
下一张
Next.
我喜欢照片
I like pictures.
他们有日程的 我不知道他们在哪
They were scheduled. I don't know where they are.
把你的照相机带上
Get your camera.
慢慢来
Take your time.
慢慢来
Take your time.
谢谢你 安迪
Thank you, Andy.
你对我母亲就是这样做的吗
Is that what you did to my mother?
你这地方还真不错
Nice part of the world you got around here.
在某些情况下
In some instances...
我们
...the best...
能为病人家属做的
...the best that can be done
最好的事
for the family...
是让病人以一种无害的状态回到他们身边
is to return the patient to them in an innocuous state.
这么拼 i-n-n-o-c-u-o-u-s
i-n-n-o-c-u-o-u-s
你要遮住这里
So you wanna do like this...
还有这里 有时鼻子会肿
and like this, and sometimes the nose will swell.
所以 那里 这里还青了一块
So...there's that. I see a little discoloration here.
你要处理这个
And you want to account for that.
家属
Now, the family...
经常在手术后不久
often sees the patient in this condition
看到病人这副模样
shortly after the procedure,
那时还未痊愈 还有肿胀
before healing and swelling has gone down.
我们要帮助他们
We help them.
然后给他们拍照
And then we take their picture.
明白了吗
Okay?
坐下吧
Have a seat.
开始吧
Here we go.
很好 很好
Okay, okay.
倒了吗 我把那球击倒了吗
Did it go down? Did I knock it down?
有时候球就是那样倒下去的
Well, sometimes it goes down just like that.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
给那位年轻摄影师上一杯汤姆柯林斯酒