A Tom Collins for the young photographer there.
好了
Okay.
来吧
Here we go.
你好
你好
Hello.
沃利
Wally?
丽莲·吉许
Lillian Gish.
好莱坞影星
丽莲·吉许和
Lillian Gish and...
玛格丽特·汉密尔顿
Margaret Hamilton.
一名伟大的女程序员、软件工程师
年轻美丽的玛格丽特·汉密尔顿
A young, beautiful Margaret Hamilton.
或者是
Or...
迪娜·梅瑞尔
Dina Merrill.
好莱坞影星
迪娜·梅瑞尔
Dina Merrill.
♪ 你是否真的爱过我 ♪
♪ Did you ever really love me? ♪
♪ 你是否真的在乎过 ♪
♪ Did you ever really care? ♪
♪ 你是否真的想念过我 ♪
♪ Did you ever really miss me? ♪
♪ 吻过我 ♪
♪ Kiss me ♪
♪ 你的心是否在那里过 ♪
♪ Was your heart ever really there? ♪
法因斯医生
Dr. Fiennes.
我很好奇你是怎么看待氯丙嗪的
I'm curious if you have any thoughts on Chlorpromazine.
氯丙嗪:用于精神分♥裂♥症
躁狂症或其他精神病性障碍的药物
药监局刚批准的新药
The new drug. The FDA has just approved it?
我知道这个药
I know about it.
很多人说
A lot of people say
这种方式比你的手术更人性化
it's a more humane variation of the procedure you perform.
是吗 很多人这么说吗
Do they? A lot of people say?
最有利于医院
The approach that best benefits the hospital,
机构 病人及病人家属的方式
the institutions, the patients, and the patients' families,
就是我们要采取的方式
that's gonna be the one that's gonna stay with us.
他们为什么在尖叫
Why are they screaming?
有用吗
Does it work?
危险吗
Is it dangerous?
你在等人吗
Are you waiting?
我是在去年冬天
When I left home,
离开家的
it was last winter.
我上次见到我儿子时 他在雪中
Last time I saw my boy, he was in the snow.
我让他进来
I told him to come inside.
你知道吗
You know?
他就 站在那里 瑟瑟发抖
He was... just stood there, shivering.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我把他抱起来 带进屋
I picked him up and brought him in.
该死
Goddamn it.
给我个毛巾
Give me a towel.
该死
Goddamn it.
把她从台子上快他妈弄下来
Get her off the fucking table.
把她放在轮床上
All right, put her on the gurney.
好的 小心一点
Okay. Carefully.
-但是快一点 -一 二 三
- But quickly. - One, two, three.
走 走
Let's go, let's go.
开始下一个
Let's do another.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
嘿
Hello?
我们能和我母亲聊聊吗
Can we speak to my mother?
之前奏效过
It worked for me before.
好吧
Yeah, well...
他们去哪儿了
Where do they go?
谁去哪儿了
Where does who go?
那些人
People.
你改造他们之后
After you change them.
汽车旅馆
这些都是懂得感恩的人 你知道吗
These are thankful people. You know.
感谢的话在哪儿
Where's the thanks?
他妈的没有感谢的话
No fucking thanks...
这个 看看 懂得感恩的人
This. Here we go. Here, grateful people.
感恩 感谢的话在哪儿
Thankful. Where's the thanks?
去他妈的
Goddamn it.
安迪
Andy?
-不要 -住手 住手
- No! - Stop! Stop!
-不要 -就是现在 就是现在
- No! - Right now! Right now!
住手
Stop it!
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我叫安迪
I'm Andy.
♪ 他昏昏欲睡的伙伴在呼唤 ♪
♪ His sleepy mate is calling ♪
♪ 我的心也在 ♪
♪ And my heart ♪
♪ 宝贝 我的心在呼唤你 ♪
♪ Baby, my heart is calling you ♪
♪ 亲爱的 整个世界 ♪
♪ Dear one, the world ♪
♪ 都在在等待日出 ♪
♪ is waiting for the sunrise ♪
♪ 每朵玫瑰 ♪
♪ Every rose... ♪
沃利
Wally!
你知道 这是一场赌博似的游说
You know, it's a gaming lobby,
一场捏造的阴谋
a manufactured conspiracy.
我的老天爷
Jesus Christ almighty.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Oh, sons of bitches!
别冲家具出气
Whoa, take it easy on the furniture.
嗨 别担心 亲爱的
Hello. Don't worry, darling.
要是坏了会有人修的
They can fix the furniture.
你喝的什么酒
What are you drinking?
这是雪莉鸡尾酒 加了很多朗姆酒
A Shirley Temple, with a bunch of rum in it.
你做什么工作的
So, what do you do?
我给人照相
Take pictures.
所以你是个摄影师吗
You're a photographer?
是的
Yeah.
我爷爷
My grandfather...
他才华横溢
A brilliant man
精力旺盛
of great stamina...
还健康长寿
Longevity.
是美国第一个做脑瘤切除手术的外科医生
He was the first American surgeon to remove a brain tumor.
千真万确 而且他还是
It's absolutely true. He did it...
直接上手给人摘肿瘤
with his fingers.
我没开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
他那个年代还拍不成什么X光片
And this is before the advent of X-rays.
他在连灯都没有的手术室里给病人动手术
And he did it in an operating theater without electric light.
他还健在
He's still alive.
你能想到吗 我爷爷还活着
Can you imagine? My grandfather.
你知道吗
And you know what?
他就站在你们背后 爷爷 爷爷
That's him right there. Grandpa. Grampy?
听得到我吗
Grampy?
爷爷啊
Oh, Grampy.
真可怜 他还得上班呢 好了
Oh, it's so sad. He's still got to work. Okay.
您还没有正式介绍一下自己呢
You never introduced yourself,
比如 您贵姓
I mean, by name.
没有吗 我今天究竟怎么了
I didn't? What the heck is the matter with me?
都怪你 这是安迪
I blame you entirely. This is Andy.
安迪拍肖像拍得很不错
Andy here is a fine portrait photographer.
-我也听说了 -他真的非常棒
- So I hear. - He's so good, in fact,
在他的相机下 二位的天生丽质
that he could make you look...
更是百媚千娇
more beautiful than you already are.
那您是做什么工作的呢
And what do you do?
我才不信 你是他儿子
Don't tell me you're that man's son.
不 他不是我父亲
No, I'm not.
那你为什么一直跟着他
Why do you hang around with him then?
他认识我母亲
He knows my mother.
原来如此 母亲的故交
Ah. Mother's friend.
他们不是朋友
They're not friends.
那你母亲现在在哪
Where's your mother now?
在一所医院里
In the hospital.
什么样的医院
What kind of hospital?
公立医院
A state hospital.
听我说
Hey...
我女儿也进了医院
my daughter's in the hospital too.