那你就得准备好面对后果。
Then you must expect to face the consequences.
你要去哪里?
Where will you go?
你会感到舒服吗?
Will you be comfortable?
我们会没事的,妈妈。
We'll be all right, Mother.
很抱歉发生了这样的事。晚安。
I'm sorry this had to happen. Goodnight.
晚安,妈妈。
Goodnight, Mother.
晚安。
Goodnight.
弗雷娅,你必须看看……出去。
Freya, you must see... Get out.
——哦,弗雷娅!——你好,马丁。
- Oh, Freya! - Hello, Martin.
为什么没人告诉我?妈妈在哪儿?
Why didn't somebody tell me? Where's Mother?
她在外面的牛奶场。
She's out in the dairy.
哦。你在看新娘杯吗?
Oh. You're looking at the bride cups, huh?
哦,是这样吗?他们是可爱的。
Oh, is that what they are? They're lovely.
是的,在婚宴上,新婚夫妇必须用同一个杯子喝酒。
Yes, at the wedding feast, the newly married couple must drink out of the same cup.
所以它们才那么大。
That's why they're so big.
啊哈。我们家族的一个古老♥习♥俗。
Uh-huh. An old custom in our family.
看这个。休伯特和安娜,1875年
Look at this one. "Hubert and Anna, 1875."
马丁,我为昨晚的事感到非常羞愧。
Martin, I'm terribly ashamed about last night.
不过,作为一个和平主义者,你对自己的评价还不错。
Although, for a pacifist, you gave a pretty good account of yourself.
那是一场精彩的战斗。
Oh, it was a good fight, while it lasted.
但你妈妈介入的时候,我不觉得抱歉。
I can't say I was sorry, though, when your mother stepped in.
看,这,这是一个很旧的。
Here, look, here's--here's a very old one.
一千七百九十年。“卡斯帕,马格达莱纳。”
Seventeen-ninety. "Kasper and Magdalena."
你说的对,再也不来看我了。
You were right about not coming down to see me again.
那会非常危险。
It'd be terribly dangerous.
你看到奥托和埃里克的变化了。
You saw yourself how Otto and Erich have changed.
是的,是的,我知道。
Yes, yes, I know.
我会上来看你的。
I'll come up and see you.
如果你想让我说的话。
That is, if you want me to.
如果我想要你?
If I want you to?
弗雷娅……看这个杯子。
Freya... look at this cup.
上面没有任何名字。
It hasn't any name on it.
不。不,还没有。它是我的。
No. No, not yet. It's mine.
我想我总是想要一些我不配得到的东西。
Guess I always wanted something I don't deserve.
弗雷娅……
Freya...
我有机会吗?
Have I a chance?
-沃纳先生,晚上好,晚上好。
- Mr. Werner, good evening. - Good evening.
你好,沃纳先生。你好吗?
Hello, Mr. Werner. How are you?
-晚上好,小姐-你一定被冻住了
- Good evening, Miss. - Well, you must be frozen.
来,到火边来。
Here, come over to the fire.
妈妈!我们有客人。
Mother! We have a visitor.
——在这里。需要我帮您拿大衣吗?-等一下,马丁。
- Here. Can I take your coat? - Just a minute, Martin.
晚上好。
Good evening.
布莱特纳夫人,我不应该来这里,但这是我逃脱逮捕的唯一机会。
Frau Breitner, I shouldn't have come here, but it was my only chance to escape arrest.
逮捕吗?
Arrest?
你来是对的。
You were right to come.
你在这儿孤立。
You're isolated here.
我想也许我能找到一个藏身之处。
I thought perhaps I could find a hiding place.
是的,但你不安全。我们是你的朋友。
Yes, but you wouldn't be safe. We're your friends.
他们会这么想的。
They'd think of that.
当然可以。
Of course.
-也许在树林里?-哦,不。
- In the woods, perhaps? - Oh, no.
他们会搜查树林。
They'd search the woods.
那我最好在把你们都置于危险之中之前离开。
Then perhaps I'd better go before I put you all in danger.
你唯一的机会就是越境。
Well, your only chance is across the border.
只有一种方法能安全进入奥地利。
There's just one way to get into Austria safely.
穿过卡温德尔隘口。
Through the Karwendel pass.
那是个无人看守的地方但有条路可以穿过山顶,我小时候就发现了。
That's all unguarded country but there's a way across the crest, I found it as a boy.
它会…挺难的,但我们能做到。
It'd... be pretty tough going but we can make it.
你要和我一起去吗?
You'll go with me?
晚上只有马丁能通过关隘。
No one but Martin could get through the pass at night.
但如果他们发现我来过这里,你就再也回不来了。
But if they found out I'd been here, you could never come back.
我有个哥哥在因斯布鲁克。
I have a brother at Innsbruck.
马丁可以在那里等着,直到我告诉他可以安全回家。
Martin can wait there until I send him word that it's safe to come home.
但我不能接受。
But I can't accept this.
别白费口舌了。你会需要它来爬山的。
Save your breath. You'll need it for the climb.
妈妈,我需要一些食物和白兰地。
Mother, I'll need some food and brandy.
埃尔莎!把我的背包拿来。
Elsa! Get my knapsack for me.
暴风雨就要来了。小心些而已。
There's a storm coming up. Be careful.
我会没事的。我做过很多次了。
I'll be all right. I've done it lots of times.
答应我你会安全回来。
Promise me you'll come back safely.
我保证。
I promise.
我不知道该怎么感谢你。
I don't know how to thank you.
在这些日子里,我们必须互相帮助。
In these days, we must help each other.
-再见,沃纳先生。祝你好运。——再见。
- Goodbye, Mr. Werner. Good luck to you. - Goodbye.
再见,埃尔莎。我会从奥地利给你带一条漂亮的新围裙。
Goodbye, Elsa. I'll bring you a nice, new apron from Austria.
我会为你祈祷的。
I'll pray for you.
再见,妈妈。
Goodbye, Mother.
我会在因斯布鲁克等消息。
I'll wait for word at Innsbruck.
愿上帝与你同在,儿子。
God be with you, son.
——再见,弗雷娅。——再见。
- Goodbye, Freya. - Goodbye.
好好照顾她。
Take care of her.
——准备好了吗,先生?——准备好了。
- Ready, sir? - Ready.
我爱他。
I love him.
他知道吗?
Does he know?
是的。
Yes.
我很高兴,亲爱的。
I am very happy, my dear.
我总是希望。
I always hoped.
我非常非常高兴。
I'm very, very happy.
看,那是巡逻队吗?
Look, is that the patrol?
我们该怎么办?
What shall we do?
他们会发现的,会把我们送进监狱!
They'll find out, and they'll take us to prison!
艾尔莎,艾尔莎,冷静点。
Elsa, Elsa, be calm.
听着,孩子,如果他们发现沃纳和我儿子一起来了,他们可能会追上他们。
Listen, child, if they discover Werner was here and went with my son, they might follow and overtake them.
-他们可能会杀了他们。——不!
- They might kill them. - No!
你不希望马丁受到伤害吧?
You don't want any harm to come to Martin?
不,布莱特纳夫人。
Oh, no, Mrs. Breitner.
这就是我害怕的原因。
That's why I'm afraid.
孩子,我儿子的性命掌握在你手里。
Child, my son's life is in your hands.
你还记得吗?
Will you remember that?
我试试看。我会的。
I'll try. I will.
但他们能让你说话,我见过他们
But they can make you speak, I've seen them--
我告诉你,我见过他们。
I've seen them, I tell you.
我看到他们带走了一些学生。
I saw them take some students.
我听到他们尖叫。
I heard them scream.
Breitner太太……别让他们问我任何问题,拜托了。
Mrs. Breitner... don't let them ask me any questions, please.
如果我说了什么伤害马丁的话,我会自杀的。
If I should say anything to hurt Martin, I'd kill myself.
把盘子擦干,孩子,就当什么都没发生过。
Finish drying your dishes, child, as if nothing had happened.
不要说话。不要引起别人对你的注意。
Don't speak. Don't call any attention to yourself.
继续,现在。不要害怕。
Go on, now. Don't be afraid.
弗雷娅。
Freya.
他们正绕着谷仓来。
They're coming around the barn.
过来坐下,亲爱的。
Come and sit down, my dear.
有事情做是很好的。
It's good to have something to do.
的勇气。
Courage.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你见到校长了吗,沃纳?
Have you seen the schoolmaster, Werner?
不。
No.
没来过,是吧?
Hasn't been here, huh?
不。
No.
- Max。——什么?
- Max. - What?
你和森普尔搜查谷仓和马厩。
You and Semple search the barn and stables.
你,乔治。
You, too, George.
拿着那盏灯,搜查后面的房♥间。
Take that lamp and search the back rooms.
好好做这件事。
And make a good job of it.
你的儿子在哪里?
Where's your son?
在村子里。
In the village.
-他什么时候会回来?-随时都可以。
- When do you expect him back? - At any moment.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我今天下午来拜访。
I came this afternoon on a visit.
电影精选列表