当人类刚出现在地球上时…他被大自然的危险吓坏了。
When man was new upon the Earth... he was frightened by the dangers of the elements.
他喊道:“闪电之神发怒了,我必须杀死我的同胞来安抚他们!”
He cried out, "The Gods of the lightning are angry and I must kill my fellow man to appease them!"
随着年龄的增长,人类创造了避风避雨的地方,并使闪电的力量变得无害。
As man grew older, he created shelters against the wind and the rain and made harmless the force of the lightning.
但在人的内心却有着像风一样强大,像闪电一样可怕的元素。
But within man himself were elements strong as the wind and terrible as the lightning.
他否认这些元素的存在,因为他不敢面对它们。
And he denied the existence of these elements because he dared not face them.
我们将要讲述的故事是关于人类今天发现自我的尘世风暴。
The tale we are about to tell is of the mortal storm in which man finds himself today.
他又在喊:“我必须杀了我的同胞!”
Again, he is crying, "I must kill my fellow man!"
我们的故事是这样问的:“人类要多久才能在心中找到智慧,并建立一个持久的避难所来抵御无知的恐惧?”
Our story asks, "How soon will man find wisdom in his heart and build a lasting shelter against his ignorant fears?"
——早上好。——早上好。
- Good morning. - Good morning.
-早上好,赫尔曼。——早上好。早上好。
- Good morning, Herman. - Good morning. Good morning.
——早上好。早上好。——早上好。
- Good morning. Good morning. - Good morning.
你不用告诉我今天是几号♥。
You don't have to tell me what day it is.
今天是教授先生的生日。
It's the Herr Professor's birthday.
看看这些邮件,是去年的两倍。
Look at all the mail, twice as much as last year.
天啊,是的,这只是个开始。
My goodness, yes, and this is just the beginning.
农协。请代我向他致意,好吗?
Ja. Oh, give him my best respects, will you?
-我会的,赫尔曼。-是的。早上好。
- I will, Herman, I will. - Yeah. Good morning.
早上好。
Good morning.
这是教授的职位。只是看。
It's the post for professor. Just look.
肯定有50个字母。
There must be 50 letters.
我买♥♥了,玛尔塔。
I'll take them, Marta.
而且套餐也比去年多。
And the packages, more than last year.
而且电报一整天都在来。
And the telegrams have been coming all day long.
我告诉你,我很兴奋。
I tell you, I'm so excited.
孩子们都下来了吗,玛尔塔?
Are all the children down, Marta?
-除了鲁迪。-哦,那个孩子,我去叫他。
- All but Rudi. - Oh, that child, I'll call him.
赫尔曼说要向教授致以最崇高的敬意。
And--and Herman says to give the professor his best respect.
那太好了。我将告诉他。
That's very kind. I'll tell him.
鲁迪,你要迟到了,亲爱的。
Rudi, you'll be late, dear.
半分钟,妈妈。
Half a minute, mother.
你的早餐怎么了,维克多?
What was wrong with your breakfast, Viktor?
哦,没什么,没什么。我非常喜欢。
Oh, nothing, nothing. I enjoyed it very much.
你什么都没碰。
You haven't touched a thing.
马上过来坐下。
Come here this minute and sit down.
好吧,好吧,好吧,你觉得怎么样?
Well, well, well, what do you think of that?
请你给我一卷黄油好吗,亲爱的?
Would you butter me a roll please, dear?
-这是怎么回事?——邮件。
- What's all this? - The mail.
-什么,都是为了我吗?——嗯。
- What, all for me? - Uh-huh.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你今天看起来很漂亮。
You look very smart today.
今天是1月30日。
Mm, it's January 30th.
你还记得那天发生了什么吗?
Do you recall anything that happened on that date?
我。-我出生了。——正确的。
Well, I-- - I was born. - Right.
天啊,我60岁了。
Good heavens, I'm 60.
祝你长命百岁,亲爱的。
Many happy returns of the day, darling.
你还爱我吗?
You love me still?
去吧,吃你的早餐。
Go on, eat your breakfast.
如果你没有这么做,我可能还能保持年轻时的身材。
If you hadn't stuffed me so, I might still have my youthful figure.
你要做的。
You'll do.
-早上好,孩子们。-早上好,妈妈。
- Good morning, boys. - Good morning, mother.
一定要让你父亲吃早餐。
See that your father eats his breakfast.
我要去收他的笔记。
I'm going to collect his notes.
好吧。父亲,祝你生日快乐。
All right. Many happy returns, Father.
生日快乐,爸爸。一个卷。
Happy birthday, Father. A volume apiece.
好,谢谢你。
Well, thank you.
诺伊曼的新书。
Oh, Neumann's new book.
这正是我想要的。
Just what I've been wanting.
你已经写进去了。我的眼镜在哪里?
You've written in it. Where are my glasses?
哦,没什么。只写"给我们敬爱的父亲"
Oh, it's nothing. Just, "To our dear father with affection."
哦,没什么,就是……这是非常。
Oh, nothing, that's... that's very much.
你们让我忘了很不幸,我只是你们的继父。
You know, you boys have made me forget that unfortunately, I'm only your stepfather.
-这让我们很高兴,神父。-你是我们真正的父亲。
- Well, it makes us very happy, Father. - You're a real father to us.
你们对我就像我自己的孩子一样。
You've been just like my own children to me.
说到天使…早上好,爸爸,生日快乐。
Well, speaking of the angels... Good morning, Father, and a very happy birthday.
-生日快乐。——谢谢。
- Many happy returns. - Thank you.
这是梨糖,先生,味道很好。
They're pear drops, sir. They're awfully good.
噢,谢谢你。
Oh, thank you.
-你要来一杯吗?-哦,别介意。
- Will you have one? - Oh, don't mind if I do.
我得走了,爸爸,不然我上学要迟到了。
I'll have to go, Father, or I'll be late for school.
我将陪你走到广场。再见,爸爸。
I'll walk with you as far as the square. Goodbye, Father.
——是的。再见,男孩。-回头见。
- Yes. Goodbye, boys. - See you later.
不了,谢谢。
No, thank you.
那是什么,给我的?
What's that, for me?
别这么没耐心。
Don't be so impatient.
喝你的咖啡,我帮你打开。
Drink your coffee, I'll open it for you.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
哦,那太好了。
Oh, that's wonderful.
让我给你戴上。
Let me put it on you.
你看起来既漂亮又聪明。
Oh, you look very beautiful and brainy.
我非常,非常为你骄傲。
And I'm very, very proud of you.
我不知所措。
I'm overwhelmed.
维克多。亲爱的,你要迟到了。
Viktor. You'll be late, dear.
哦,是的,我你的笔记在你里面的口袋里。
Oh, yes, I-- And your notes are in your inside pocket.
别忘了带他们去上课。
Don't forget to take them to class.
不,我不会。再见。
No, I won't. Goodbye.
再见!
Goodbye!
他什么也没吃。
He hasn't eaten a thing.
我们必须快点。
We must hurry.
玛尔塔,你有教授的套鞋吗?
Marta, have you the professor's rubbers?
是的,我在这儿。
Yes, I have them here.
亲爱的,别忘了它们。
Don't go without them, dear.
不,不,亲爱的。我不会的,不会的。
No, no, dear. I won't, I won't.
——早上好。-早上好,教授。
- Good morning. - Good morning, professor.
——早上好。-早上好,教授。
- Good morning. - Good morning, professor.
啊。早上好,雷曼。早上好。
Ah. Good morning, Lehman. Good morning.
早上好,教授先生。
Good morning, Herr Professor.
-是的。-今天很冷。
- Yeah. - It's a cold day.
是的,是的,很冷,但阳光灿烂。
Yes, yes, it's cold, but it's sunny.
我,我觉得今天很不错。
I, uh, I find it a very good day.
嗯,你不是风湿病。
Hmm, you're not rheumatic.
不,不,不,我觉得很健康…为60。
No, no, no, I feel pretty fit... for 60.
好吧,别穿着湿套鞋去上课。
Well, don't go into class in your wet rubbers.
嗯,当然不是。
Uh, well, certainly not.
你上周五做了。
You did last Friday.
是的,你会说,雷曼,你会说。
Yes, so you say, Lehman, so you say.
心不在焉的教授,小说里的一个人物,我的好朋友。
The absent-minded professor, a character in fiction, my good friend.
——什么?-那另一块呢?
- What? - And the other rubber?
早上好,校长。
Good morning, Rector.
-早上好,教授。-早上好,教授。
- Oh, good morning, professor. - Good morning, professor.
——早上好。-早上好,教授。
- Good morning. - Good morning, professor.
嗯,今天是个好天气。
Well, it's a fine day.
天气很冷,但阳光明媚。
It's cold, but sunny.
我迟到了,我今早离开家时遇到了点麻烦。
I'm late, I had a little trouble getting away from home this morning.
一定是九点多了。
It must be past nine.
九十三精确。
Nine-three precisely.
是啊,及时行乐,我得去上班了。
Yeah, well, carpe diem, I must go to work.
是的,今天是1月30日,对吗?
Yes, it is the 30th of January, isn't it?
1月30日,是的。
January 30th, yes.
是的,我也这么认为。
Yeah, I thought so.
嗯…
Well...
教授?
Professor?
是的,嗯…是什么让您这么着急呢?
Yeah, uh... What's your hurry?
哦,不,不急。
Oh, no, no hurry.
不过我今天想早点讲完。
Though I would like to get through in good time today.
我也会如此。
So would I.
好吧,你看,这是一个相当重要的场合。
Well, you see, this is rather an occasion.
它是什么?你选了个好日子。
It is? Well, you picked a fine day for it.
好吧,待会见。
Yeah, well, I'll see you later.
Silentio。
Silentio.
Silentio。
Silentio.
电影精选列表