你必须下定决心全心全意地支持我,否则…还是别的什么?
You have to make up your mind to be heart and soul with me in my convictions, or... Or what?
或者我们不能继续下去。
Or we can't go on.
我想你是对的。
I think you're right.
我想我永远不会全心全意地相信你。
I don't think I shall ever be heart and soul with your convictions.
我不想和你争论这件事。
I'm not going to argue with you about it.
女人对政♥治♥一无所知。
Women don't know anything about politics.
哦,算了吧。
Oh, let's forget it.
如果我太粗鲁了,我很抱歉。
If I was rude, I'm sorry.
但你知道这些对我来说非常重要。
But you know these things are awfully important to me.
不过你不必为它们伤脑筋。
But you needn't bother your head about them.
-你好-下午好,雷曼兄弟
- Heil-- - Good afternoon, Lehman.
下午好。有新秩序了。
Good afternoon. Th-there's a new order.
我应该说"希♥特♥勒♥万岁"但我不会。
I should say, "Heil Hitler," but I won't.
-不是对你。-谢谢你,雷曼。
- Not to you. - Well, thank you, Lehman.
除非有其他绅士或者学生在场。
That is unless some of the other gentlemen are present o-or the students.
是的,我明白。
Yes, I shall understand.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁”。
Heil Hitler.
呃,嗨希♥特♥勒♥。
Uh, Heil Hitler.
呃,Fritz Marberg。
Uh, Fritz Marberg.
我们要继续我们开始的分离红血球的实验吗?
Shall we continue the experiment that we commenced on the separation of the red blood corpuscles?
稍后你可以帮我弄离心机。
And you can help me with the centrifuge later.
在我们继续对血液的物理成分进行实验之前,有什么问题吗?
Before we, uh, resume our experiments on the physical composition of the blood, are there any questions?
好吗?
Well?
你认为雅利安人和非雅利安人的血液没有区别吗?
Is it your opinion that there is no difference between the blood of an Aryan and the blood of a non-Aryan?
这些都是科学的发现。
Those are the findings of science.
到目前为止,生理学还无法发现不同种族的血液有任何差异。
Until now, physiology has been unable to discover any difference in the blood of the various races.
你听到了吗?
Do you hear that?
这直接违背了我们领导人的种族纯洁性原则!
It's a direct contradiction to our leader's principle of racial purity!
这是对种族退化的无♥耻♥辩护,这是谎言!
It's an impudent defense of racial degeneration and it's a lie!
我已经把事实告诉你了。
I've given you the facts.
科学真理就是科学真理!
Scientific truth is scientific truth!
不变的,永恒的!
Unchangeable and eternal!
它不能因时局或不成熟的流氓的叫嚣而改变!
It cannot be altered to suit the policies of the hour or the clamor of immature hoodlums!
我要求我们领袖的所有忠实追随者立刻离开这个房♥间!
I demand that every loyal follower of our leader leave this room immediately!
从现在开始,严格抵♥制♥这个班!
From now on, this class is strictly boycotted!
而那些留了下来的人则要自食其果。
And those who remain do so at their own peril.
我们燃烧你!我们燃烧你!
We burn you! We burn you!
我们燃烧你!
We burn you!
我们燃烧你!
We burn you!
我们烧死你,海因里希·海涅,因为你有毒的多愁善感削弱了德国青年的坚强灵魂!
We burn you, Heinrich Heine, because your poisonous sentimentality enervates the strong soul of German youth!
我们燃烧你!我们燃烧你!
We burn you! We burn you!
我们烧死你,阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦,因为你提出了一个虚伪的理论!
We burn you, Albert Einstein, because you have advanced a false and pretentious theory!
我们燃烧你!我们燃烧你!
We burn you! We burn you!
我们燃烧你!我们燃烧你!
We burn you! We burn you!
对不起,但这是我的决定。
I'm sorry, but that's my decision.
我不能接受。
I can't accept it.
除了你,我从没想过别人。
I've never thought of anyone but you.
这么多年肯定有什么意义。
All these years must mean something.
如果因为愚蠢的政♥治♥争吵就让你结束他们,那我就太蠢了。
I'd be a fool to let you end them because of a silly squabble over politics.
但这不仅仅是一场愚蠢的政♥治♥争吵。
But it's more than a silly squabble over politics.
我知道我不能活在你的世界里。
I know now I couldn't live in your world.
因为我知道这很困难但我想帮你。
It's because I know it's going to be difficult but I want to help you.
但是你怎么能帮我呢?
But how can you help me?
你属于这个阻碍我们的新德国。
You belong to this new Germany that's come between us.
迫♥害♥我的人♥民♥的新德国。
This new Germany that persecutes my people.
弗雷娅,我爱你。这才是最重要的。
Freya, I love you. That's all that matters.
一切都结束了。
It's all over.
弗雷娅,我有话要说。
Freya, there's something I've got to say.
什么,马丁?
What, Martin?
自从我和我老师在旅馆的那件事之后,发生了一些事。
Well, since that business with my teacher at the inn, things have been happening.
我们在农场的两个手下被命令离开,我叔叔的商店被毁了,而我……我的大多数老朋友看见我走过来都会过马路。
Two of our men at the farm have been ordered to leave, my uncle's shop has been wrecked and I... most of my old friends cross the street when they see me coming.
也许你不应该见我。
Perhaps you shouldn't be seeing me.
为什么,马丁,你不是认真的吧。
Why, Martin, you can't be serious.
你是我唯一的朋友,我唯一可以倾诉的人。
You're the only friend I have left, the only person I can talk to.
我这辈子从来没有感到如此孤独过。
I've never felt so completely alone in my life.
和你妹妹在一起的那个家伙……那不是维特斯坦农场的马丁·布莱特纳吗?
That fellow with your sister... isn't that Martin Breitner of the Vettestein farm?
是的,我们禁止他进入房♥子。
Yes, we forbade him from the house.
我们会彻底解决这件事的。
We'll settle this once and for all.
,晚上好。-我不是说得很清楚你不受欢迎吗
- Good evening. - I thought I made it clear that you were unwelcome here.
奥托!
Otto!
我禁止你再进这个家也不许你再和我妹妹有任何来往。
I forbid you to enter this house again or to have any further association with my sister.
你怎么敢!你没有权利保持安静。进入。
How dare you! You've no right-- Keep quiet. Get inside.
我想应该由罗斯教授和夫人来决定我是否进他们家。
I think it's for Professor and Mrs. Roth to decide whether I enter their house.
我将继续和你妹妹见面直到她自己禁止我这样做。
And I shall continue to see your sister until she herself forbids me to do so.
我送你到门口。
I'll see you to the door.
为什么会发生这种事?
Why does this have to happen?
哦,我不该来的。
Oh, I shouldn't have come.
它可能会伤害你。
It may hurt you.
马丁,他们还没走。
Martin, they haven't gone.
他们会等你的,我知道。
They're going to wait for you, I know.
别担心,我能照顾好自己。
Don't worry, I can take care of myself.
请不要走,我很害怕。
Please don't go, I'm frightened.
现在,请亚。现在进去。
Now, please, Freya. Go inside now.
晚安。
Goodnight.
小心些而已。
Be careful.
我会的。
I will.
父亲!
Father!
父亲!
Father!
弗雷娅!弗雷娅,怎么了?你父亲不在家。
Freya! Freya, what is it? Your father's not home.
是马丁,他们会杀了他的!
It's Martin, they'll kill him!
快点,妈妈,帮我阻止他们!
Hurry, Mother, help me stop them!
孩子们!请住手!
Boys! Please, stop it!
奥托,不!——阻止他们!孩子们!
- Otto, no! - Stop them! Boys!
不害臊!
For shame!
-马丁,你受伤了吗?-不,我很好。
- Martin, are you hurt? - No, I'm all right.
进来,马丁。
Come inside, Martin.
哦,马丁,我真惭愧。
Oh, Martin, I'm so ashamed.
他们是我们家的客人,你是我们的朋友。
They were guests in our home and you're a friend.
我要走了。
I'll be going.
这两位先生想继续吵架,他们知道去哪找我。
Anytime these gentlemen want to continue their brawl, they know where to find me.
晚安,罗斯太太,弗雷娅。
Goodnight, Mrs. Roth, Freya.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
我很高兴我丈夫没在这里看着他的家被我的儿子们玷污。
I'm happy my husband wasn't here to see his home disgraced by my sons.
我要报告你的亲戚们对那个家伙的态度。
I shall report the attitude of your relatives towards that fellow.
你需要解释一下你在总部的职位。
You'll need to explain your own position at headquarters.
——希♥特♥勒♥万岁”。——希♥特♥勒♥万岁”。
- Heil Hitler. - Heil Hitler.
——希♥特♥勒♥万岁”。——希♥特♥勒♥万岁”。
- Heil Hitler. - Heil Hitler.
解决它。
That settles it.
解决它。我们将不得不离开这所房♥子。
That settles it. We shall have to leave this house.
——离开家?——自然。
- Leave home? - Naturally.
(我们现在别无选择。)
We've no choice now.
这是父亲。
That's Father.
哦,我迟到了。
Oh, I'm late.
我告诉过你不要等我。
I told you not to wait up for me.
有什么事吗?你看起来很累。
What's the matter? You look tired.
你没事吧?
You feeling all right?
嗯——
Well--
今晚发生了一些事,维克多,这让孩子们确信他们必须离开房♥子。
Something happened tonight, Viktor, which has convinced the boys they must leave the house.
离开房♥子?
Leave the house?
这是最好的方法。为了我们所有人。
It's the best way. For all of us.
但是,孩子们,这是你们的家。
But, boys, this is your home.
我们警告过你禁止弗雷娅和马丁·布莱特纳交往。
We warned you to forbid Freya to associate with Martin Breitner.
这就是结果。
This is the result.
你要我强迫你姐姐放弃一个一生的朋友,一个我们一直喜欢和尊敬的年轻人。
You ask me to force your sister to give up a lifelong friend, a young man we've always liked and respected.
不,我做不到。
No, I-I couldn't do that.
你和你哥哥选择了自己的道路我们尊重你们的决定。
You and your brother have chosen your way and we've respected your decision.
我们有权享有同样的宽容。
We're entitled to the same tolerance.
但你是在拿自己的安全冒险。
But you risk your safety.
我从不看重安全,埃里克,不管是为了我自己还是我的孩子。
I've never prized safety, Erich, either for myself or my children.
我珍贵的勇气。
I've prized courage.
电影精选列表