已经在做了 而且要马上换衣服了
Already on it. And it looks like you guys better grab your robes.
舒尔兹有个午餐会 在45分后
Schultz has a lunch reservation in 45 minutes.
很好 帅哥 走吧
All right handsome, let'’s go.
就是这样吧
That's what I'’m talking about!
欢迎 先生
Welcome, sir.
在那里啊 看看那皮箱
There it is. Watch that case.
看到吗 箱子很沉 就像一个肥美的女人
You see how heavy that was?Like a fat lady.
看来舒尔兹已经提领了钱
Looks like Schultz is making a withdrawal
从我们朋友阿布.希拉瓦那边
for our friend Abu Hirawa.
我们必须阻止
We have to stop him.
很抱歉 霍普 不可能凡事顺利
I'’m sorry, Hope, you can'’t win them all.
我们不知是谁而且现在也没了踪影
We don'’t know who this guy is and by now, he'’s just in the wind.
杰森.奎克
Jason Quick.
杰森.奎克 他看来很正常
Jason Quick? He looks good.
他戒了毒品 变成一个恐怖组织大咖
He got the drugs out of his system and he put the jihad back in.
照片中另一个人
That other guy in the photo,
是加吉里斯坦银行的副行长
it'’s the Vice President of the Bank of Jazeristan.
他们在用黄金换现金
He'’s trading the gold for cash.
是的 银行明天早上10点开门
Yeah, and the bank opens tomorrow at 10:00 a.m.
之后杰森坐上明午的飞机
After that, Jason boards an afternoon flight...
到那时他就完全销声匿迹了
at which point he will be "in the wind."
那是什么 你在读什么
What you got there? What are you reading?
在市场买♥♥的 没什么 好吧
I picked these up at the souk.Okay.
什么 没事
What?Nothing.
不用了 不用了
谢谢了 不好意思啊
你的手下是小偷 不是我的错
I gave your man gold, it'’s not my fault he'’s a thief.
曾经是 抱歉
Was.I'’m sorry?
是曾经 因为已死了 不是他偷的
Was a thief. Except that...He wasn'’t.
抱歉 我没听明白
I'’m sorry, I'm not following.
所有人在濒临死亡前都会诚实
On the journey from is to was, all men tell the truth.
一个人的眼睛不会撒谎 骗不了我
A man'’s eyes cannot lie. Not to me.
尤其是生死掌握在我手里时
Especially when I hold them in my hand.
如果是你做的
If I thought it was you,
也不会这么给你打电♥话♥了
we would not be having this conversation.
是啊 没错
Ah, right, well... that'’s that then.
那就先这样吧 如果没别的事 我有同行人
If there'’s nothing else, I'’ve got a bit of company at the moment.
我将尽快投入大规模作战
There is a very large operation taking place in the near future,
最好把包包放置家里
but you may leave your briefcase at home.
这样的交易需要更大的
You need something much larger for this transaction.
是的 这次要见谁 我
Ah, right, who'’s my contact this time?
是你吗 好啊
Me.You? Lovely.
给你三天 好的 谢谢
Three days.All right, thanks.
该死
Oh shit.
太好了
Agreed.
希拉瓦会来拿黄金
Hirawa'’s coming here to get his gold.
这是坏消息 但比这更坏的消息是...
That'’s the bad news. The piss in our punch bowl bad news...
这家伙的出现
is this guy.
凯拉特.莱达是伦敦出身的银行家
Khairat Reda is a London-based banker.
也是兄弟团的高级主管 三天后会到这里
Top brass of the Brotherhood and he arrives here in three days.
希拉瓦只是手腕 他才是真的大咖
Hirawa is the finger puppet. And this man is the hand.
看来必须在他们来之前偷黄金了
So we accelerate the schedule. Hit the prison before they get there.
不行 连颗子弹都没有怎能进去
Uh-uh. We can'’t go into this thing half-cocked. We'’re not ready.
都准备好了吗
我准备好了 你们没有吗
I'’m ready. Are you ready?
我们都充弹完毕
Huh! We are fully cock.
是装弹完毕 不是充弹
Cocked, not cock.
是充弹
Yes, cock.
那你充你的弹 我可要装弹
Yes, cock for you, no cock for me.
想喝酒了
I need a drink.
很好 开始吧
Okay, here we go.
这次行动若想顺利结束
The only way this operation is gonna run smoothly
监狱就必须不能安宁
is if the prison isn'’t running smoothly.
幸好我们有几个内线
Fortunately, we got a few guys on the inside.
尤其他们两个都是在押囚犯
And working in the place where we have direct control
身体状况都算优秀
over the prisoners'’ physical well-being.
如果发生病床不够的问题
Any health issue that needs more than ten beds...
那么...
Well...
我们要送外就医 立刻
We gotta get them out, now!
就说是需要更多病床吧
Let'’s just say they're going to need more than that.
如此便可堂堂正正从大门走 可能吧
And we walk out the front door.Well, maybe not.
但也未必 见机行事吧
Let'’s play that one by ear, shall we?
(朵拉矫正所)
阿布杜拉 你知道有多少不合格的地方吗
Abdullah, are you aware of how many violations you have going on here?
几个月前我们刚通过合格检验
No, we just passed inspection a few months ago.
那么这些冷藏库都是从哪买♥♥来的
Now, I'’m asking, where are you buying all of your refrigeration equipment from?
太平洋产业公♥司♥ 那公♥司♥还有营业吗
Pacific Industries. Yes.They'’re still in business?
你现在打电♥话♥看看
Well, you need to get them on the phone right away.
最好重新购买♥♥蒸气机 提高机器性能
We can get some new steamers down here, get you up to code.
你说你是公共保健部派来的 是吗
You'’re with the ministry of Public Health, Mr., uh...
里昂.贾格利得德先生 是我
Lionel L. Zagred?I am.
我有朋友在你们部门 我要打个电♥话♥
I have a friend there. Maybe I should call him so I can sort this out.
你听说过GSO
Are you aware of the GSO?
海湾区域标准机构
The Gulf Standard Organization.
就是整个海湾区域所有食品相关标准
They'’re responsible for all of the food development
都由我们来制定
and standards going on here in the Gulf region.
如此重要设施 在监狱中竟然不及格
So you could only imagine how it'’d probably look if such a prized institution
你想后果会多严重
were to fail an inspection.
有想过吗 当然 我也知道
Now, if you ask me personally, Jazeristan shouldn'’t care
加吉里斯坦 一向不在乎别人的眼光
about the opinions of other countries, right?
你刚说要打电♥话♥给朋友吗
So if you want-- you want to call your friend,
你打吧 快点打吧 不是我朋友
you get him on the horn, call them, right away!They'’re not friends.
你不会想让王室成员蒙羞吧
It won'’t be me that will be upsetting the royal family.
其实只是弟弟远亲 我甚至不认识
It'’s my friend's cousin, and I don'’t even know him.
太平洋产业公♥司♥ 你好
Pacific Industrial?
请问你们有那个...
Would you happen to have any of the...
万加德K2350
Vanguard K2350.
万加德K2350还有库存吗
Vanguard K2350 in stock, please?
有 那好 给我送来两台 尽快
You do? Great. I want two sent as quickly as possible.
送到朵拉矫正所
To the Dola Penal Corrections Institute.
什么叫没有
What do you mean you don'’t have any at hand?
你刚刚才说还有五个库存
You just literally two seconds ago told me you had five.
这可难办...难办啊
This is not good.
耍我啊
他说什么啊 他说连一台也没有
What did they say? It seems they don'’t have any, at hand.
但他说会紧急加购 一周内送到
But they can rush order them to us and have them to us in a week.
接电♥话♥啊 阿布杜拉
Answer that phone, Abdullah.
要是王室打来怎么办
What if it'’s the royal family?
快接电♥话♥
Answer the phone.
你好 先生 这里是太平洋产业公♥司♥
Hello, sir. This is Pacific Industrial here.
先跟您道个歉 我们搞错了
I'’d like to apologize for the mix-up we had over here on our end.
我们这边有万加德K2350库存
We do in fact have the 2350 in stock.
因为有人取消了订购
We had an unexpected delivery cancellation.
刚好我们有配送员就在您附近
In fact, one of our men is in the field as we speak.
请问您明天下午方便吗
Would tomorrow afternoon be okay for you?
那太好了 真不知怎么感谢你
That would be fantastic. I can'’t thank you enough for this.
您太亲切了 非常感谢 祝您顺利
That'’s very kind of you, sir, much appreciated, good day now.
来杯咖啡吧
Cup of coffee?
很好 明天下午就进去
All right. We go in after lunch tomorrow.
嘿 紫罗兰 有更小号♥的吗
Hey, Violet, couldn'’t have found a small worker?
没有耶 嗜酒的人体型通常很大
No, it just so happened that the biggest lush at the company was also very large.
衣服上是血吗 祝好运
Is this blood on here?Good luck.
紫罗兰
Violet!
先把这个资料填写完整吧
But I do need you to fill out a little bit more information right here.
那得先取得许可啊
But they haven'’t been cleared!
阿布杜拉
Abdullah, focus!
清醒点 为了你的家人 好 好 我现在就签字
For your family.Oh yes, I'’ll get them cleared.
快点 知道了
Sign. Sign. Right away.Please, yes, yes.
小心啊
Watch your step.
哇...
Whoa, whoa.
你可是愤怒调节障碍患者啊
Dude, you have anger issues.
从小就这样 快过来
Started from childhood. Come on.
可以了吧 现在去看看进度
电影精选列表