And when Schultz released him, it granted him favor with this man.
阿布.希拉瓦 真名是...阿布.杰恩...
Abu Hirawa. Real name is Am-jam...
阿布杜勒.拉赫曼.奈米
对 就是他说的那个
What he had to say.
而实际上此人就是宾拉♥登♥的后继者
For all intents and purposes, Bin Laden'’s successor.
所以...舒尔兹与这家伙睡了
...Schultz is in bed with this guy.
不只睡了 在被窝里各种变♥态♥花样真离奇
In bed, under the covers with some KY Jelly doing all kinds of freaky shit.
你为何告诉我这些 因为你是盗贼啊
Why are you telling me?'Cause you'’re a thief.
我不想继续听下去了 没错 我是个盗贼
Let me stop you right there. Yes, I'’m a thief...
但我只对有保险的普通市民下手
but I only steal from upstanding citizens who pay insurance.
且过程中没人会受伤
Nobody gets hurt. Particularly me.
此外...我惯於独来独往
Besides... I only work alone.
不会有什么合作 就算有合作 你们也不够格
And if that changes, and it won'’t... none of you will make the cut.
这些地点中 有一处有千万美金的黄金
There'’s millions of dollars worth of gold in one of those locations.
我喜欢黄金
I like gold.
恐怖组织会有大量的现金
Terrorism generates a lot of cash, kidnappings,
毒品 石油 盗窃所得 但全都是脏钱
drugs, oil, theft, but it'’s all dirty.
他们若想洗钱其实很容易追踪
It'’s traceable. In order to launder the money...
黄金 没错 就是黄金
Gold.Oh yeah. Gold.
他们把黄金 藏在没人能轻易进入的地方
Hidden in a place that no one wants to dare step foot in,
除非被他们自己人搞鬼
unless they'’re forced to.
监狱
A prison?
喔 那不是一般旧监狱 那可是舒尔兹的监狱
Oh, not just any old prison. Your boy Schultz'’s prison.
我们打算进入 你加入吗
We'’re goin' in. You want to join us?
就是说 你们想让我和你们一起去中东
You want me to go into a Middle Eastern country,
并依据你们刚才说的一堆讯息
one that you'’ve been explaining for an ungodly amount of time,
在到处是恐怖组织的地方 偷窃黄金
that is filled with terrorists, to steal their gold.
是的 你讲的完全正确
Yeah.That'’s exactly what we want you to do.
换言之 让你做件善事哪怕只是一次
In other words, something good, for once.
哈..哈..真是有够说服力 多动听的话啊
Oh, that'’s rich. That'’s rich.
让我想想要如何回答 想好了
...how do I put this, I got it.
我不
Nope.
不知道我现在说的有用吗
And if it makes you feel any better,
我觉得你们都快发疯了
I'’m pretty sure every one of you is insane.
尤其是这边这位朋友
Especially this dude sitting over here.
打扰一下 快降落了 请系好安全带 谢谢
Excuse me. We on descent. Please fasten your seatbelts. Thanks.
对了 我都忘了问
You know, I guess I should have asked this sooner,
我们在哪降落
descent to where?
阿布....达比
To Abu Dhabi.
阿布达比
Abu Dhabi.
(阿酋联公国 阿布达比)
嘿 老兄 舒尔兹的那些新朋友
Hey man, Schultz'’s new besties,
穿灰色西装的家伙们
the dudes in the grey suits, Muslim Brotherhood.
他们是穆♥斯♥林♥兄弟团
They'’ll try to kill you again, you know.
他们会追杀你的 若改变主意就看你口袋里的名片
You change your mind, there'’s a card in your left breast pocket.
记得打电♥话♥ 再见
Call us.Arrivederci.
你看过这行头吗
My, my, would you look at this?
计程车
Taxi?
出发吧
Whoa.
请载我到五星级饭店 阿布达比的
Why don'’t you take me to the best five star hotel in... Abu Dhabi?
我知道哪里 好啊
第一次来这里 是的 第一次
First time here?Yeah, it is. Yeah, it is.
是第一次 你知道吗
You know what?What?
我已经爱上这里了 喔 你会的
I think I'’m gonna like it here.Yeah, you will.
你好 请给我一杯顶极威士忌 加两块冰
Hey there. Give us your best single malt whiskey. Two ice cubes.
你的手表很酷
It'’s a good-looking watch.
里昂.拉普莱尔.马格尼皮克 表的内部有769个零件
Leon LaFleur Magnifique. 769 working parts,
听说是出自一位 瑞士高级匠师之杰作
each one created by a single craftsman at an atelier in Switzerland.
据我所知全世界只有四个
I believe, only four of them ever made in the world.
真是了不起
Huh. Impressive.
这里怎么会有钱包
Wonder how this wallet got down here?
抱歉 你的钱包
Sorry. Huh. Your wallet.
不是我的
No, it'’s not.
我喜欢自己一人喝酒 请理解
And I rather drink alone. I actually insist on it.
好吧 了解
Okay, fair play.
打扰了 你慢慢喝 祝你好运
All right. Auf Wiedersehen. Good luck to yourself.
不好意思
Sorry.
你好 我要一杯奎宁杜松子酒
Hi, gin and tonic, please.
我不敢相信
I don'’t believe it.
打扰一下 我想这是你掉的
Oh, excuse me. I think you dropped this.
非常感谢 很荣幸遇见你
Oh, thank you so much. What a pleasure meeting you.
我也是 你是哪里人
Yes, you too.Where are you from?
美国人 我来旅游 女士
I'’m from the states. Um, I travel--Ma'’am.
我想你把钱包弄丢了
I believe you dropped your pocketbook.
多谢你了 我刚在纪念品店买♥♥的
Thank you. You know what? That is so funny.
我想应该是我的
I literally just picked that up in the gift shop.I bet you did.
我建议你以后还是多加小心 因为这世上盗贼和扒手实在太多
But you know, you must be more careful the world is rife with thieves and cutpurses.
我很清楚 所以我只买♥♥便宜的东西
Don'’t I know it. Which is why I bought the cheapest one I could...
至於贵重物品 随时放置我胸前
and keep my real one... close to me heart.
你那个地方还放置其他东西吗
Is there anything else you keep close to your heart?
我想想... 穷困潦倒和受害人♥民♥的苦难
Let me see, um... the trials of the poor,
还有那些被世界排挤的人♥民♥
the downtrodden, tribulations of the world'’s oppressed.
除此之外 其他没有了
Otherwise, no, not a thing.
听起来真是寂寞孤独啊
Sounds like a lonely existence.
事实上 我觉得自己很踏实 很满足
No, actually, it'’s quite fulfilling and lacks little.
有时候...
Sometimes...
人们常忽略生命中缺失的那部份
things are missing in our lives and we don'’t even know it.
若不用心找寻 将永远不知自己要什么
Things tend to stay missing if you don'’t actually look for them.
若不介意 我正在和这位女士聊天
If you don'’t mind, the lady I were having a conversation.
是吗 真奇怪
Really now, that'’s very funny
因为刚刚你才说喜欢一个人独饮
because I thought you prefer to drink alone.
所以您让我不要打扰你
In fact, if I recall, you insisted.
走开或是去找别的女士 因为她是我的
Go. Find your own. This one is mine.
你说什么 她是我的新朋友
Huh! What did you say?She'’s my new friend.
真的
Really?
真是有趣 其实...她是我女儿
That'’s very interesting because actually... she'’s my daughter.
而且我没听你说有这个朋友
And I don'’t know you, friend.
刚才那位绅士有事先走了
The gentleman, he had to run away there,
我们的酒钱记他名下就好了
but he said for his drinks, our drinks on his room. Thank you so much.
你的手法很熟练精进不少
That was a very swift move back there.
因为有个好老师啊
Yeah. Well, I had quite the teacher.
见到你很开心 真的
It'’s good to see you, Hope. It really is.
我也是 爸爸
You too, Dad.
所以你来阿布达比做什么
So, how'’d you end up in Abu Dhabi?
和我蹲监狱一样 被强拉过来的
Same way I ended up in prison. Against my will.
你呢
And you?
我来会见一位慈善家
I'’m-- I'm here to meet some philanthropist.
在寻求一个 可以解决难民危机的好方法
We'’re talking through new, innovative ways to help the refugee crisis.
很棒啊 是的
That'’s good. Impressive.Yeah, it is.
但是当我抵达酒店大厅时 我目睹了有趣的犯罪现场
And when I was in the hotel lobby, I saw another crisis developing.
是啊 习惯成自然 的确
Yeah.
嘿 听着
Hey, listen.
去散散步吧 很久没这样了 好啊
Let'’s go for a walk, shall we? It'’s been a while.Yeah, okay.
等一下 我想想...
Maybe on second thoughts...
很好啊
Very nice.
还是我来付吧...
Pay the bill here...
给你 零钱不用找了
Here you go. Keep the change.
最近看过你妈妈吗
Have you seen your mother?
母女啊 当然会常见面
She'’s my mom, so, yeah.
她还好吧
Yeah, she'’s fine.
挺好的 她再婚了
Re-married.Hmm.
虽然这么久 最终还是挺过来了 很好
Took her a long time, but she got over it.That'’s good.
嗯
Yeah.
真的太好了
That'’s really good.
你呢 近况如何 结婚了吗
How about you, how'’re you doing? You... married yet?
没...我还没结婚 我...
No, I'’m not married. I, uh...
我不轻易相信男人
I have trouble trusting men.
也算拜你所赐吧 爸爸
Daddy issues.
听我说 这可能很虚伪
Look, Hope, I know this sounds like a cliche,
但我确实是为你好 当时状况下我只能那么做
but I did it for you and it was the right thing to do at the time.
为什么 因为你真的是坏人吗
Why? Because you'’re just so wrong?
是啊
是的
电影精选列表