and that I would marry an impossible man,
不过我会被深深爱着
but I would be greatly loved.
第二天他就来约我出去
And then the next day he came over and asked me out,
第三天也是一样
and then the day after that as well,
之后他告诉我他再也不会离开我了 事实也是如此
and he told me he would never leave my side, and he never did.
不过现在他不在你身边
But now he has.
是啊 不过有充分的理由
Well, for good reason.
你可不能坐在你的客厅环游世界
You can't sail round the world by sitting in your living room.
而且克莱尔也知道 她
And Clare knows that. She...
看 她是非常支持的
Look, she couldn't have been more supportive.
他现在身处南太平洋 你会担心他吗
Do you worry about him being in the South Seas?
当然 我觉得只要男人们还在航行中
'Well, I think that wives and mothers have been worrying
妻子们和母亲们都会担心的
'as long as men have been sailing.'
所以 是的 我一天中很多时候都在担心他
So, yes, worrying does take up a fair part of the day,
晚上也会为他提心吊胆
and a good portion of the night.
- 妈妈 冻死我啦 - 哦
- Mummy, it's freezing. - Ooh!
搓搓你的手 用力地搓搓
Rub your hands. Give them a good rub.
请问你的孩子们对于自己父亲正处于焦点中心感觉如何呢
How do the children feel about him being in a hostile world?
我以后再也不想做这样的事了
I would prefer not do that kind of thing ever again.
克莱尔 亲爱的 听着
Clare, love, listen.
我们现在不能让公众知道他的消息
We can't give the public the man right now.
所以填补空白 补充细节这种事
So it's up to the rest of
就得交给我们这些人
us to take up the slack, fill in the blanks.
我们是这样的吗 填补空白
Is that what we are? Blanks?
听好了 你丈夫的任务就是驾驶那艘船
Look, it's your husband's job to sail that boat.
我的职责就是确保任何人都知道这件事
'It's my job to make sure that everybody else knows about it.'
他现在不在 我无法让他变得更轻松些
I can't make things easier for him while he's out there.
我希望我可以 可是
'I wish that I could, but I
我也在尽全力使我们的生活
have every intention of making all our lives
在他回来之前过得尽可能容易些
'as easy as possible upon his return.
所以 现在 你要帮我让他出名
So, today, you helped to make him famous.
我不管我丈夫是不是有名 我只在乎他是不是安全
I don't care if my husband's famous. I... care that he's safe.
操
Fuck!
我就知道
I knew it!
你别无选择
'You've got no choice.'
我别无选择
I have no choice.
我不想走
'I don't want to go.'
别走 别离开我们
'Don't go. Stay with us.'
如果你不走的话
But if you don't go, I
我也不想你以后后悔做出这个决定
don't want you to regret that decision either,
但我担心你会后悔
and I fear that you will.
你看 不关罗德尼或者是斯坦利的事
'You see, it's not Rodney or Stanley that...
我担心你会令人失望
'...I worry about you disappointing.'
甚至令我失望
Or even me.
只有你
It's you.
别人我都不在乎
Nobody else matters to me.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Buenos dias.
我是海军士兵圣地亚哥
I am Petty Officer Santiago
来自阿根廷海岸警卫队
Franchessi of the Coastguard of Argentina.
廷茅斯电子号♥是你的船吗
The Teignmouth Electron is your boat?
我很惊讶你没有听过这场比赛
I'm surprised you haven't heard about the race.
我从一个叫廷茅斯的小镇出发
I started here in a town called Teignmouth.
之后快速绕过非洲尽头
Then the clipper route round the tip of Africa.
计划是无停歇环游世界
The plan was to go round the world without stopping
所以没准备护照
Hence no need for a passport.
我们怎么知道你讲的是实话
How do we know you are telling the truth?
没事 我还有一个照相机
Well, I have a film camera as well.
如果你们可以洗底片的话 我可以给你们看里面的照片
If we could develop the negative, I could show you the images.
非洲 咆哮西风带 新西兰
Africa, the Roaring Forties, New Zealand.
请你在这儿待一会儿
If you will stay here for a moment.
我太对不起你
'I'm so sorry.'
我相信他们全部都告诉你了
I'm sure they told you everything.
我可以打给我老婆吗
May I call my wife?
- 我们走 - 你们带我去哪儿
- Let's go. - Where are you talking me?
带你去你的船
To your boat.
我必须确认你不是走私犯
I had to check that you are not a, smuggler.
我们会给你提供你的船需要的东西
We will get you what you need for your boat.
他出局了 他出局了
'He's out! He's out!'
他就快到了但还是出局了 他又掉头了
He was almost back and now he's out! He's going round again.
- 你在说什么呢 谁啊 - 法国佬
- What are you talking about? Who? - The Frenchman!
- 他退出比赛了 - 什么
- He's withdrawn from the race. - What?
爸爸现在只剩泰特利和诺克斯·约翰斯顿两个竞争对手了
'Father only has Tetley and Knox-Johnston to beat.
报纸上都写了 摩特歇出局了
'It's in the paper. Moitessier's out!
西蒙 雷切尔 法国佬出局了
Simon, Rachel, the Frenchman's out!'
我继续不停留地返回太平洋岛屿
"'I am continuing non-stop back to the Pacific Islands.'
我在海上很开心 我想拯救我的灵魂
"I am happy at sea, and I want to save my soul."
海水把这些男人们的脑子都怎么了
'What does the salt water do to these men's brains?'
泰特利肯定能拿奖了 太吵了
'Tetley has to take the prize. Too much noise.
没人会想看最后一个到达者的航海日记
'No one will look at the logbooks of the last man home.
我必须得是最后一个
'I have to be last.
问题太多了 这是我回去唯一的方法了
'Too many questions. It's my only way back.'
但是回去的路在哪儿呢
'But where is back?'
罗宾·诺克斯·约翰斯顿 经历了令人钦佩的312天的航行
'For Robin Knox-Johnston, an impressive voyage of 312 days
途中没有踏上过陆地
'without setting foot on dry land.
他比奇切斯特的记录多了86天
'He remains 86 days shy of Chichester's speed record,
却是第一个无停歇环游世界
'but wins the Golden Globe as the first man
赢得金球环航赛的人
'to circumnavigate the world without stopping.'
也没看到他
Didn't see him covering
像克罗赫斯特船长一样一天航行320公里啊
200 miles in a day like Captain Crowhurst.
没错
Exactly!
奈杰尔·泰特利和唐纳德·克罗赫斯特
'Nigel Tetley and Donald Crowhurst
两位选手还在海上
are the two competitors still at sea.
速度最快的奖项仍不知花落谁家
'The coveted title of fastest is still in the offing.'
没有人比唐纳德更快
And no one is faster than Donald.
看他的笑容 他回到家太高兴了
'Look at his smile! He really is enjoying being home!'
敬罗宾·诺克斯·约翰斯顿
To Robin Knox-Johnston!
祝福这个男人
Bless the man.
请问家庭上一次收入是什么时候
'And when was the family's last income?'
他现在离开了将近六个月
Well, he's been gone for, er, almost six months now,
但是 就算是在他离开之前
but, erm, even before he left,
他也没有挣特别多钱
he wasn't really earning a significant amount of money.
- 死了 生病了 - 不是的 不是你想的这样
- Gone? Illness? - No, no. Nothing like that.
所以预计他会回来
But he's expected back?
- 是的 肯定的 - 你知道什么时候吗
- Yes, definitely. - 'Any idea when?'
我实际上带了一些银行账单给你看
I've actually brought some, bank statements to show you.
所以 如果我理解得没错
So, if I understand correctly,
我觉得我们有资格获得服装津贴
I think we're eligible for a clothing allowance
和学校免费晚餐
and free school dinners.
我家里有三个孩子
We have three children at home.
当然 我老公回来后 一切都会变好的
'Of course all of this will change once my husband returns.'
克罗赫斯特夫人 你知道你丈夫现在在哪儿吗
Do you know where your husband is, Mrs Crowhurst?
麦克 祖鲁 制♥服♥ 威士忌
Mike, Zulu, Uniform, Whisky.
麦克 祖鲁 制♥服♥ 威士忌 廷茅斯 电子 完毕
Mike, Zulu, Uniform, Whisky. Teignmouth, Electron. Over.
Q T H 请求帮助 Q P R 完毕
'Q-T-H, por favor. Q-P-R? Over.'
你是谁 完毕
Who is this? Over.
这是布宜诺斯艾利斯的帕切科总电台
'This is General Pacheco Radio of Buenos Aires.
先生 你的经度和纬度是多少
'Sir, what is your latitude and longitude?'
前往迭戈拉米雷斯群岛 重复 前往迭戈拉米雷斯群岛
Heading Digger Ramirez. Repeat, heading Digger Ramirez.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我们从波蒂斯黑德听说
We've heard from Portishead.
他还活着
He's alive!
- 什么 - 是的
- What? - Yeah.
- 他刚过合恩角 - 你是认真的吗
- He's rounded the Horn. - Are you serious?
是的 他刚经过迭戈拉米雷斯群岛
Yeah, he's just passed the Diego Ramirez islands!
天哪
God!
那他现在到哪儿了
Where does that put him now then?
我就知道他能做到 接招吧 泰特利
I knew he could do it! Take that, Tetley!
他能给我们打个电♥话♥吗 是的
Could he place a call to us? Yes.
当然 不能 当然 我明白
Of course. No, of course I understand.
哦 好的 太谢谢你了 波蒂斯黑德