You know, this whole area's tidal.
一旦水面变化之后 就无法根据痕迹追踪那帮家伙了
The way the water level changes, these guys are going to be impossible to track.
我能 - 泰顿
I can handle it. - Triton.
我已经知道这帮家伙的本性了
I've seen what these guys can do.
你最好赶紧
You better hurry.
开始搜捕 我想在这条河里打捞一下 空中布置人了吗
Get the chains out. I want this river dragged. Are we in the air yet?
如果你我想成为朋友 那你得懂点礼貌
If you and I are gonna be friends, you need to learn some manners.
混♥蛋♥
Bitch.
伙计 真是倒霉 - 有什么麻烦 兄弟
Man, the hell with this! - You got a problem, brother?
我的麻烦就是 在这个脏得要死的沼泽里走 同时整个县的警♥察♥在搜索我们
My problem is walking through this dirty-ass swamp with the entire county looking for us
因为某人觉得杀了警♥察♥是一个好主意
because somebody decided that killing cops was a good idea.
高论 那个某人就是你吧
Genius, that somebody's you.
你是杀了警♥察♥的人 - 对 两个
You're the one that killed the cops. - Yeah. Both of 'em.
哦 那么我们现在要开始相互责备了 嗯
So now we wanna start playing the blame game, huh?
总是想责备黑人
Always wanna blame the black man.
有人偷了一辆车 黑人干的
Somebody steals a car, the black man did it.
家里被偷了黑人干的
House gets robbed, black man.
一个以色列人用肩扛火箭筒把警车炸飞了
Cop car gets blown up by an Israeli single-shot shoulder-fired rocket launcher,
猜猜是谁干的 - 黑人
guess who? - The black man.
没错 维塞拉
That's right, Vescera.
是黑人 - 喔 喔 喔 喔 摩根
The black man! - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Morgan!
你真是个疯狂的蠢货
You are one crazy son of a bitch.
我喜欢那样 是的
I like that. I do.
没有我允许 谁也不能伤害谁 我也没有允许过
But no one's gonna get killed here until I give the go-ahead, and I didn't give it.
那是什么 - 批准
What was that? - The go-ahead.
为什么是维塞拉 - 你永远也说不清道不明
Why Vescera? - We might need a crazy son of a bitch.
我记得你说过这儿不会有鳄鱼 - 那是蜥蜴
I thought you said there were no crocodiles. - Those are alligators.
你觉得他们很饥饿吗 - 不会再饥饿了
You think they're hungry? - Not anymore.
有什么进展 - 还没有
What have you got? - Nothing yet.
不可能有人在这种情况下生还
There's no way anybody could have lived through this.
有情况及时通知我 - 是 长官
Keep me informed. - Yes, sir.
喂 - 你在哪儿
Yeah. - Where are you?
你进行得如何 - 我进行得如何
How you doing? - How am I doing?
不是很好 嗯 哼 你知道我刚杀了三个人吗
Not so good, huh? Well, you know that triple homicide I was just involved in?
就是所有新闻都在报道的吗 - 对 就是那个 对 我知道很糟糕
The one all over the news? - Yeah, right. That's the one. I know, bad.
不管怎样 我想现在我能在 冗长的暴行中加上劫持人♥质♥一项了
Anyways, I think I can now add kidnapping to my litany of atrocities.
事实上 我知道是这样 因为她现在就站在我跟前
I know I can. She's standing there in front of me right now.
你为什么告诉我这一切 - 我为什么告诉你这一切
Why are you telling me all this? - Why am I telling you this?
因为在我炸掉加油站 杀掉海军陆战队员 然后又绑♥架♥的过程中
Because in the middle of blowing up the gas station, killing the marine and kidnapping,
我想出了一个好主意 事实上 这个主意实在太棒了 以至于我都为它想好了一个名字
I had a great idea. In fact, it's such a great idea that I even came up with a name for it.
叫做"你出局了"
It's called "You're Out."
基本意思就是说你什么也得不到
Which basically means you get nothing.
没有你的那份 没有钻石 没有报酬 什么都没有
No split, no diamonds, no payoff, no nothing.
我们订过计划的 罗姆 - 我知道我们订过计划 但是计划改变了
We had a plan, Rome. - I know we had a plan, but plans change.
至少是为了我们之中的一个 给我听着 如果你再考虑一下
At least, for one of us, they do. Now, listen. If you think for one second...
没有我 你不可能这样逍遥法外 - 稍等好吗
You wouldn't get away with this without me. - Can you hold on?
好 是他
Yeah. This is he.
我打电♥话♥就是想告诉你 你的请求被批准了
I'm calling to let you know your order's been approved.
是吗 那么 就包括所有的黄金频道和运动大礼包
Yeah. Now, does that include all the premium channels and the sports package?
当然
Sure does.
好 空中表演结束了
All right. The air show's over.
我们出去吧
Let's get the hell outta here.
继续
Go on.
那个该死的游来游去的蛇
That's a creepy-ass snake.
粘粘的还有鳞
Slimy and scaly.
到处都是可怕的动物和虫子
It's terrifying, all these animals and bugs.
我讨厌这些 伙计 我可不是冲着这些来的
I hate this, man. I'm not built for this stuff.
你怎么了 - 我怎么了 想想看
What's wrong with you? - What's wrong with me? Think about it.
你看到有多少黑人兄弟被公正的判决 答案是"零"
How many brothers you see in Deliverance? The answer is zero.
知道为什么吗 因为黑人兄弟从不露营
You know why? Because brothers don't camp.
为什么你觉得每件事 都和种族扯上关系 摩根
Why does everything always have to be racial with you, Morgan?
为什么你觉得有必要把我们 都打上这样的标志
Why do you feel the need to confine us to these labels?
我们为什么不能就是普通人
Why can't we just be people?
你觉得呢 凯特 - 我觉得你们有精神病
What do you think, Kate? - I think you're psychotic.
你怎么能那样说 你甚至都不了解我
Now, how can you say that? You don't even know me.
那太主观了
That's very judgmental.
她正在看我吗
Is she looking at me?
我想很公正的在这儿
I'm gonna be totally honest here.
我觉得你我 你看 我们可以拥有一个未来
I thought that you and I, you know, we could've had a future, you know,
不是为了
if it wasn't for...
什么
What?
你有病
You're insane.
也许吧
Maybe.
谈得不错
Good talk.
警♥察♥ - 把货装上
Cops. - Get the truck loaded.
别动 警♥察♥
Hold it right there, cop.
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop.
我只是在找人
I'm just looking for some people.
小子 我来结果你
Boy, I will end you.
我跟你说了 我不是警♥察♥
I told you, I'm not a cop.
在这儿等着 让她闭嘴
Wait here. And somebody shut her up.
有什么进展 - 没有
What have you got? - Nothing.
好吧
All right.
我是范布伦 - 长官请说
Van Buren here. - Sir, come in.
南边岔流上有什么情况 - 没有 我们正朝码头方向去
What's going on in the south fork? - Nothing. We're headed for the marina.
我希望河岸的每一块地方都搜到
I want every shack on that riverbank searched.
找到他们 - 收到
Find them. - Copy that.
你发现什么了
What'd you find?
那儿有个小屋子 一堆警♥察♥在那儿
There's a lodge up there. It's swarming with cops.
现在准备怎么做
What do you want to do now?
我们设法让警♥察♥离开 然后过河
We'll let the cops leave and then we'll cross the river.
装好 我们准备离开
Take these. Get 'em loaded. We gotta move.
警♥察♥ 你跑到这儿干吗
What the hell are you doing out here, cop?
你们两个家伙完全搞错了
You guys got it all wrong.
收起你的谎言吧 小子
Save your lies, boy.
如果我是警♥察♥ 我应该有个牌子 一把枪
If I was a cop, I'd have a badge, a gun.
但是我没有 我到这儿来只是想
I don't. I'm just out here trying...
想干嘛
Just trying to what?
他们的直升飞机在这儿嗡嗡作响 然后我发现你追踪到我们
I got choppers buzzing around here, and I got you sneaking up our asses,
然而你不是警♥察♥
and you're not a cop?
没错
Right.
你是对的 我是警♥察♥
You're right. I'm a cop.
他们正在追踪我的GPS(全球定位系统)
They're tracking my GPS right now.
GPS(全球定位系统) 我跟你说要搜他身的
GPS? I told you to search him!
我搜了 - 找出来
I did! - Find it!
警♥察♥ 那个该死的小臭虫放哪儿了
Where's the goddamn bug, cop?
你在做什么 伙计 - 没有触点 没有警报
What are you doing, man? - No contact points, no alarm.
真是奇怪的小屋子
It's a freaking shack.
进去
Get in there.
这儿死过什么吗
Something die in here?
不知道 但是味道真♥他♥妈♥不好
I don't know, but it smells like baked ass.
摩根 去找找又没有发电机
Morgan, see if you can go find a generator.
为什么是我 - 为什么不
Why me? - Why not?
要是有人带着面罩拿着短斧 等在外面怎么办
What if there's some guy with a hockey mask and a hatchet?
或者是一群渴求男人的疯癫乡巴佬
Or a group of country ass-crackers craving some man love?
那会很有趣 就像夏令营
It'll be fun, like summer camp.
是啊但是黑人兄弟从不露营
Yeah, but brothers don't camp.
呃 不过有一次我确实露营过
Yeah, well, actually I did go to camp once.
那时我13岁
I was 13 years old.
有一个露营顾问很酷的白鬼子
And there was this camp counselor. Cool honky.
蒂莫西
Timothy.
蒂姆
Tim.
或者他喜欢被称作约翰·韦布拉史
Or, as he liked to be called, Johnny Whiplash.
哦 跟我们说说 摩根 这个约翰·韦布拉史给与了什么
Well, tell us, Morgan. What did this Johnny Whiplash have to offer?
嗯 起先 他给与了友谊
Well, first he offered friendship.
然后是冰糖
Then some rock candy.
再后来他提供了一些我不该接受的东西
Then he offered me something that I never should have accepted.
喔
Wow.
喔 真不错
Well, good luck with all that.
那现在去找发电机吧
Now go find the generator.
我们说好了