We deal with people like this every day and sometimes you just gotta let things go.
哦 你最好叫你的同伙往后退
Yeah? Well, you better tell your boyfriend to back off.
很不幸 怪物如今别想猖狂了
Unfortunately for the genie, this is not one of those times.
打起来了
It's on now.
你真的把事情搞糟了 随时随地总会有人想办法把这一段录下来
You really messed up. Somewhere, somehow, somebody just got all this on video.
等你今晚睡觉的时候 我就会拥有这座大楼
By the time you go to sleep tonight, I'm gonna own this building.
到明天
And tomorrow...
别迟到
don't be late,
因为当你准时来上班的时候
'cause when you clock in,
你就该滚蛋了
you're fired!
约翰
Johnny.
敬你 为了你在工作岗位上的第一天 也是最后一天
A toast, to your first and last day on the job.
是啊关于那件事
Yeah. About that...
伙计 我说了 别担心
Dude, I told you. Don't worry about it.
我不是第一回被暂停聘用了
It's not the first time I've been suspended.
不是
That's not it.
约翰 你会找到另一份工作的 你受过训练
John, you'll find another job. You got all that training.
训练 隐蔽侦察 近身肉搏
Training. Covert reconnaissance. Close-quarter hand-to-hand combat.
爆破 这些并不是工作中需要的技能 乔
Demolition. Not a high call in the workplace for skills like that, Joe.
是啊不过你是个聪明人 你能做到你想做的
OK, but you're a smart guy. You can do whatever you want.
你不明白 不是为了工作 不是为了职业
You don't get it. It's not about work. It's not about ajob.
当一名海军陆战队员是我的追求
Being a marine meant everything to me.
现在我从他妈的保安工作上被开除
Now I go and get fired from some bullshit security job.
对不起
Sorry.
我不知道做什么
I don't know what to do.
你看
Look.
我并不想尝试和假装知道你想经历什么
I'm not gonna try and pretend I know what you're going through,
因为我不想
'cause I don't.
不过你作为一名海军陆战队员的日子
And your time as a marine,
是的 已经结束了 是很难过 伙计
yeah, it's over, and that sucks, man.
但是你的生活还没有结束
But your life's not over.
我是说 生活正在改变 你也要学着适应
I mean, it's changing, but you've got to learn to change with it.
有时候 有时候 可以退一步看看
Sometimes... sometimes it's good to just take a step back
你还拥有什么
and see what you still have.
你看
You know,
我正想着回家见我的老婆
I think I'm gonna go home and see my wife.
是啊她身材很火爆
Yeah. She's hot.
今天怎回事
What happened today?
我们赚了很多钱
We made a lot of money.
在保险库里和那小子
In the vault. With the kid.
那小子看起来嘴不严
That kid showed that he couldn't keep his mouth shut.
那摩根爆了那辆警车怎么说
And Morgan? Blowing up that cop car?
他有点头脑发热
He went a little overboard.
但是如果要公平评价摩根
But in all fairness to Morgan,
也得把我用冲♥锋♥枪♥ 朝那些警♥察♥开火考虑进去
I was firing an automatic weapon at those cops.
该死的警♥察♥ 还有那些目击者
Dead cops, all those witnesses...
难道不会对我们形成潜在的麻烦吗
Doesn't that pose a potential problem for us?
刑期也会更长
So does a prison term.
关键是 我们没有留下什么蛛丝马迹
Bottom line is, we got away clean.
怎么了 安吉拉
What's the matter, Angela?
你不再信任我了
Don't you trust me anymore?
看着我
Look at me.
那小子知道我的名字
That kid knew my name.
对我们所有人来说是很危险的
That's dangerous for all of us.
宝贝 从我眼里 你能看到我想伤害你的意思吗
Baby, is there anything in these eyes that makes you think I could ever hurt you?
什么 - 就算我们忘记你在保险库里 对我们的人所做的
What? - Forget what you did to our guy in the vault.
可是你今天杀了两个警♥察♥ 那才是问题
You killed two cops today and that's a problem.
别朝我嚷嚷 - 你这自大的蠢货 你已经失去自控力了
Don't start with me. - You arrogant bastard. You've lost control.
你错了 我的朋友
That's where you're wrong, my friend.
你瞧
You see,
我已经得到了控制权 - 是吗
I've gained control. - Is that right?
真♥他♥妈♥显而易见
You bet your ass that's right.
你搞什么 罗姆 你疯啦
What's the matter with you, Rome? Have you lost your mind?
你忘记你是在跟谁说话吗 - 我很清楚
Have you forgotten who you're talking to? - I know exactly who I'm talking to.
你瞧 我有钻石 所以 我有资格
You see, I have the diamonds, therefore I have the power.
你还不知道我可以怎么整你
You have no idea the level of hell I can bring down on you.
是啊但是你不会那样做的 除非你不想再见到这些钻石
Yeah, but you won't. Not if you want to see these diamonds.
明天中午 我拿我的钻石 你拿你的钱
Tomorrow. Noon. I get my diamonds, you get your money.
听着
Listen.
关于今天工作中发生的事
About what happened at work today...
我不会说的
I'm not telling anybody.
赞
Cool.
嗨 宝贝 - 嗨
Hi, baby. - Hey.
工作得如何 - 不赖
How was work? - Fine.
哦
Well?
怎么 发生了啥
What? What happened?
跟我说说 - 没啥
Talk to me. - Nothing.
工作的事
Stuff.
雇他们是为了保护我们
They're hired to protect us.
但是谁来保护我们不被他们伤着
But who will protect us from them?
今晚11:00敬请关注保安失控事件
Security guards out of control, tonight at 11.
"工作的事" 比如把一个家伙扔到窗子外面
Stuff. Like you throwing a guy out of a window.
是啊
Yeah.
我原以为为你担惊受怕的日子结束了 到底怎么了
I thought my days of worrying about you were over. What happened?
这不是我
This isn't me.
你刚去工作就给退回来了
You jumped into work the minute you got back.
凯特 那我应该做什么 回到家里 无所事事
Kate, what was I supposed to do? Come home, sit around?
那不是我 我无法做到 - 我知道这难为你了
That's not me. I can't do that. - I know you can't.
那我们一起离开如何 - 什么
What if we just took off? - What?
对 就是离开
Yeah. Just left.
出去 做一些疯狂的事情 我们一起早上起来 然后去一些地方
Gone. Do something crazy. We'll get up in the morning, we'll go somewhere.
去哪里 - 我还没想好 随便
Where? - I don't know where. Anywhere.
这不重要 去哪儿不是关键 我只是 一直在考虑这个想法
It doesn't matter. That's not the point. I just... I've been thinking a lot about it.
是吗 - 是啊
You have? - Yeah.
你觉得如何 就我和你
What do you think? Just me and you.
我真的很想试试
I really wanna do this.
来吧 说"好的"
Come on. Say yes.
说"好的" 约翰 说"好的"
Say yes. John, say yes.
快 - 行 行 好的 好的
Come on! - OK, OK, yes, yes.
喂 伙计 你是林肯还是肯尼迪啊 你在这儿做啥
Hey, man, you're Lincoln Kennedy. What are you doing here?
我不懂你是指什么 伙计 - 就是那个 72 我知道是你
I don't know what you're talking about, man. - Come on, 72, I know it's you.
进了爱斯基摩名人堂 连续三个好球
Husky Hall of Fame, three consecutive Pro Bowls.
伙计 你甚至进入了超级水平阶段
Man, you even started in a Super Bowl.
你没赢
You didn't win,
但是你开了个头
but you started.
喂 伙计 我就知道是你
Come on, man. I know it's you.
摩根
Morgan.
谢谢LK
Thanks, LK.
我们一起走走
Let's take a walk.
冰糖 - 哦 伙计 你知道我讨厌冰糖
Rock candy? - Man, you know I hate rock candy.
哦 对了 是有一次因为它
Oh, that's right, because of that one time.
是啊
Yeah.
我们一起走走会好些 大家伙 上次我推荐给你的奔驰你喜欢吗
Let's walk it off. How'd you like that Benz I hooked you up with?
喜欢 妈的 24阀的V-8引擎
Liked it? Shit. 24-valve V-8, 4MATIC all-wheel drive.
有啥不喜欢 - 如果你喜欢那个 那你就会喜欢这个
What's not to like? - If you liked that, you're gonna love this.
会是什么 福特的野马车 - 不对
What's it gonna be, a Mustang? - Nah.
捷豹 - 比它更好
A Jag? - Better.
快点 伙计 告诉我是什么 - 就在那儿
Come on, man, tell me. What is it? - Right there.
伙计 那是辆小型货车 - 罗姆说要不显眼
Man, that's a minivan. - Rome said inconspicuous.
但是你怎能用一辆小型货车 把一个兄弟送出去
Yeah, but how you gonna send a brother out in a minivan?
伙计 我是个罪犯 不是中产阶级妇女
Man, I'm a criminal, not a soccer mom.
别介 大块头 CD DVD 如果你愿意 我甚至还可以 让强尼装点整流罩
Come on, big guy. CD, DVD. If you want, I'll even have Johnny throw some spinners on it.
操 - 还是不了
Fuck you! - Or not.
可能我没说明白
Maybe I'm not making myself clear.
你瞧 我是个黑人
You see, I am a black man.
是啊我知道 - 好 那是个小型货车
Yeah, I got that. - OK. And that is a minivan.
没错
Right.
黑人不开小型货车的 弗兰克
Black men don't drive minivans, Frank.
现在他们开了
They do now.
摩根 你们五个人装不进那些车的
Morgan, the five of you are never gonna fit in one of those.
把小型货车开去吧 没人会注意的