海 军 陆 战 队 员
幽灵2号♥ 我是回声1号♥ 幽灵2号♥ 我是回声1号♥
Ghost Two, this is Echo One. Ghost Two, this is Echo One.
估计到达时间 4分钟 重复 4分钟
ETA, four minutes. Repeat, four minutes.
英太尔确认 9名人♥质♥ 3名海军陆战队员
Intel confirmed. Nine hostiles, three marines.
幽灵2号♥ 你不要动手 阿尔法分队正在行动中
Ghost Two, you are not to engage. Alpha team is on its way.
没时间了
No time.
伙计们准备好回家了吗 - 准备好了
You guys ready to go home? - Yeah.
我们如何绕过去 - 不必
How do we get around them? - We don't.
我们穿过去
We go through 'em.
敬礼 动作快点
Ten hut! Look sharp, Marine.
稍息 先生们
As you were, gentlemen.
泰顿
Triton.
长官
Sir?
十分钟后到外面来一下
Outside. Ten minutes.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们从各方面对这一事件做了努力 军法检察官听证了你的案子
We've approached this from every angle. The judge advocate's done hearing your case.
能上诉吗 - 他们不接受无休止的上诉
What about an appeal? - They're not accepting more appeals.
关键在于 你没有执行命令
Bottom line is, you disobeyed a direct order.
你被开除了
You're being discharged.
孩子 你曾光荣地为你的部队 你的军团以及你的祖国尽忠职守
You served your unit, your corps and your country with honor, son.
那么请带着尊严离开吧
Walk away with dignity.
上校
Colonel,
我是一名海军陆战队员
I'm a marine.
曾经最棒的一个 记住
One of the best. Remember that.
我代表国家和美国海军陆战队
On behalf of a grateful nation and the United States Marine Corps,
对你的忠诚表示感谢
I thank you for your loyal service.
谢谢
Thank you.
你到家了
You're home.
你还好吧 - 嗯
Are you all right? - Yeah.
是啊我只是
Yeah. I just...
还无法相信你已经在这儿了
I can't believe you're here.
你知道吗 在你离开时让我最难受的
You know, the hardest thing
就是一种什么都不确定的感觉
about you leaving was not knowing.
你知道吗
You know?
不知道你在哪儿 不知道你正在往家里赶
Not knowing where you were, not knowing if you're coming home,
不知道我是否又会接到那样的电♥话♥ 说你又不回来了
not knowing if I'm gonna get that phone call saying that you wouldn't be.
你嫁给了一个海军陆战队员 凯特
You married a marine, Kate.
我知道你也不容易 约翰
I know it's not gonna be easy for you, John.
我们一起解决它吧
We'll figure it out together.
我现在就在家了 哪儿都不去了
I'm home now, and I'm not going anywhere.
好
Good.
说到这个 你确定明天就开始这份工作吗
And speaking of that, are you sure about starting this job tomorrow?
我只是觉得你还可以做很多其它的事情
I think there's so many other things you could be doing.
如果我整天坐这儿 我会疯掉的
If I sat around here all day, I'd go insane.
我只想让你开心 约翰
I just want you to be happy, John.
我很开心
I am happy.
来吧 - 我们去哪儿
Come on. - Where are we going?
去让我开心
To make me happy.
我就回来 - 伙计 你懂
I'll be right back. - You got it, man.
什么 - 你懂 伙计
What? - You got it, man.
你知道的 脸上有疤痕的那个 对吧
You know, Scarface. Come on.
再说一遍 - 好吧 伙计 你懂
Do it again. - OK. You got it, man.
哦 真难听
Wow. That's horrible.
你好吗 - 是的 先生
How you doing? - Fine, sir.
打扰
Excuse me.
所有人都趴下
Everybody, down.
所有人都趴到地板上 快
Everybody, on the ground now!
女士们先生们 请低下头闭上嘴
Ladies and gentlemen, keep your heads down and your mouths shut.
我不想看见任何暗送秋波的动作
I don't wanna see any eye contact.
我随时和人亲密的癖好 而且我有枪
I have severe intimacy issues and a gun,
所以为了自己 不要抬眼看
so do yourselves a favor and don't look up.
我想要这扇门另一面的东西
What I want is on the other side of this door.
但是需要动一点脑筋因为
But that's gonna be tricky because...
它是防弹的
it's bulletproof.
所以我们准备这么做 嗨 宝贝 我能借你用一会儿吗
Here's how we're gonna do it. Hi. Can I borrow you for a second?
你在里面做什么 运动 - 哦 天哪 不要
How you doing in there, sport? - Oh, God, please!
哦 别看着他 他帮不了你
Don't look at him. He can't help you.
救救我 我还有孩子
Please! I have children!
我想他不会在乎的
I don't think he cares.
救救我
Please!
装满
Fill it.
趴下
Get down.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗姆
Rome.
你应当对我开一枪 要做的真实
You gotta hit me. It's gotta look real.
演戏给警♥察♥看
For the cops.
我就来真的好了
That's real.
哦 警♥察♥来了
Well, the cops are coming.
我虽然想留下来和大家聊聊 但是 呃 恐怕不行
I'd love to stay and chat, but I can't.
我为先前表现出的恼火情绪道歉
I apologize for that little outburst of anger.
那不是为别的 就是为了过程更加生动一些
That's really more for dramatic purposes than anything else.
希望我今天在这儿所做的 不会迫使大家对我产生消极的看法
I hope that what I've done here today hasn't forced you to have a negative opinion of me
抑或认为我对南卡罗莱纳州有什么意见 因为我爱这里
or how you think I feel about the great state of South Carolina, because I love it here.
真的
I do.
我爱这里的人们
I love the people.
祝大家今天剩下的时间过得愉快
Enjoy the rest of your day.
什么 过分
What? Too much?
好的
OK.
我们了解了他们如何进来的
We know how they got in here.
他们进来后 并没有碰到任何小玩意
Once they're in, they don't bother with any small stuff.
他们就这么直接进入保险库 拿走了里面价值1200万的钻石
They just go right for the vault with 12 million in diamonds in it,
就是24小时之前刚运来的那批钻石
the same diamonds that were delivered just 24 hours ago.
那样的巧合会有多大
What are the odds of that?
还有谁能知道他们今天怎么会那么走运
How did our guys know they were gonna get so lucky today?
我们可以问问那儿躺在地板上的朋友 我打赌他都知道
We could ask our friend on the floor over there. I bet he knows.
我不管 你明白我在说什么吗
I don't care. Do you understand what I'm saying?
嗯 看看你是否明白
Really? See if you can understand this.
这就是你整天做的
Is this what you do all day?
我有个Game Boy游戏机 但是他们拿走了
I had a Game Boy, but they took it.
喂 伙计 这是一份不错的工作
Come on, man. This is a greatjob.
福利不错 钱也不少
Good benefits, great money.
两三年之后 他们会调你去管理部门
A couple, two, three years, they move you to management.
你在这儿工作几年了 - 9年
How long have you been working here? - Nine years.
那你怎么没去管理部门
How come you're not in management?
保安
Security.
我们马上到 12楼女孩有个不正常的前男友
We'll be right there. Psycho ex-boyfriend on 12.
里克 你疯了吗 这是我工作的地方
Rick, have you lost your mind? This is my job.
哦 真的吗 看起来这里不像妓院 其她妓♥女♥在哪儿
Really? It doesn't look like a whorehouse. Where's all the other whores?
你接的客人呢 你和他在一起 所以你整个周末都不接手♥机♥
Where's your pimp? You were with him. That's why you didn't answer your phone.
先生 请跟我们走一趟好吗
Sir, could you please come with us?
别打扰我 猪排
Don't mess with me, pork chop.
你扰乱这里的秩序了
You're causing a scene.
扰乱秩序 我还要告诉她爸爸 他养的这个小荡♥妇♥呢
This is a scene? Wait till I tell Daddy about the little whore he raised!
先生 我只能不得不请你 - 干嘛
Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to come... - Ask me what?
一边歇着吧 寸头 我一会再理你
Take a seat, flattop. I'll get to you in a second.
听说说 把你们的手拿开
Now, listen to me... Get your hands off me!
干嘛这么怒气冲冲
Why are you so angry?
去叫德雷克
You got the Drake.
伙计 一会再打给你
Dude, let me call you back later.
因为我被困在电梯里了 和一帮蠢货在一起 明白吧
Because I am trapped in an elevator with a couple ofjackasses, that's why.
我们事先是很有礼貌地请你离开的 先生
We kindly ask you to leave the premises, sir.
谢谢
Thanks.
说真的 我说完后再告诉我
Seriously, just spitballing here. You know, tell me if I'm close.
刚刚高中毕业之后 你就直接入伍了
Right out of high school, straight into the military,
然后意识到你无法实现梦想
realized you'd never be all you thought you could be
于是最终你选择成为一个雇佣的警♥察♥
and that's how you ended up as a rent-a-cop.
别告诉我说 我猜对了
Tell me I'm wrong.
喂 喂 等等 等等
Whoa, whoa! Wait a minute, wait a minute.
这个怪物要揍我 - 不应该这样
The genie just tried to hit me! - He shouldn't have done that.
你不应该这样做 不过他没打中 你也没事
You shouldn't have done that. But he missed, and you're fine.
我们每天都跟这样的人打交道 为了避免事故 有时候你就得听之任之