Father.
你不可能 这么轻松 就失去我的
You can't get rid of me that easy.
是时候 我们站起来 为自己的生活反抗了
It's time we stand up and take back our lives.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我梦想这一刻太久了
I've been dreaming for this moment way too long.
气是一种宇宙生命的力量
Chi is a universal life force,
万物的源泉
flowing through all matter,
有生命的和没生命的
organic and inorganic,
一旦有人能够控制气了
but when one is able to control this chi,
他可以用它控制 任何本无生命的东西
he can use it to activate inanimate objects.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
咬住
Gag him.
好的 来吧
Okay, come on.
我永远的感谢你 铁匠
You have my eternal gratitude, Blacksmith.
走走看
Let's get you walking.
你站起来了
You're standing!
慢点 朋友
Easy. Easy, my friend.
千里之行始于足下
The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
你来这里的目的是
What is your purpose here?
我是李坤
I am Li Kung,
银矿洞的一个工人 就在太府村旁
a simple worker from Yin Silver Mine, near Tsai Fu Village.
你来这里干什么
What business have you here?
我相信你那神圣的甘露 岌岌可危了 阿尔伯特
I believe your sacred water source is in danger, Abbott.
是矿洞
It's the mine.
我们以为只是开采银矿
What we thought was a mining operation for silver
结果是挖你的金黄甘露的
turned out to be a mining operation for your sacred water.
何师♥傅♥是个邪恶的人
Master Ho is an evil man,
是个丧心病狂的杀手
an indiscriminate killer.
他想从你下方 偷走金黄甘露
He's trying to steal the Golden Nectar out from under you.
他是谁
Who is he
下如此大工夫 来做比他更强的人 都无法企及的事呢
to walk along a path where even the mightiest have failed?
曾经 有一个强大的武士
Once, a truly powerful warrior
想偷走金黄甘露 用来做坏事
tried to steal the Golden Nectar for his evil purposes.
但是他被打败了
But he was defeated.
他血脉强大 我们无法杀了他
Being of royal blood, we could not kill him.
但是我们确保了 他再也不会是个威胁
But we made sure he was never a threat again.
所以我们必须如入这种力量 才能保护金黄甘露
So now we must join forces to protect the Golden Nectar.
放开我
Leave me alone!
很好
Good.
我的气 还不够
My chi isn't enough.
村长 你必须有耐心 这东西花时间的
You must have patience, Mayor. These things take time.
我们没时间了
We don't have time.
让他走
Let him go.
他说的对 我们没时间了
He's right. We don't have time.
停下 看看那儿
Stop! Look at that!
看 你看到了吗
Look. Do you see that?
那光是什么
What's that light?
金黄甘露流到山上了
The Golden Nectar has reached the mountain!
100人守住村庄
One hundred men, to the village.
剩下的 跟我去瀑布下面
The rest of you, follow me to the falls.
在这儿呢
Here you are.
我到处找你呢
I've been looking for you everywhere.
还有这个
And this
你看起来很面熟吧 小奴隶
should look familiar to you, slave boy.
你们这群没用的杂种 要被揍成酱
You worthless Beetles are about to get squashed.
拿下他
Take him!
坤
Kung!
村长
Mayor!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这不是你的村长
That is not your mayor!
他是教主
That is Lord Pi.
你个叛徒
You traitor!
教主 我饶了你一命
Lord Pi! I spared your life,
但是我已经废了你的双腿了啊
but I made sure you will never walk or fight again.
我的腿又回来了
My legs have returned.
而我 要一次征服所有大地
And I will conquer these lands once and for all.
教主 你已经误入歧途了
You have followed a misguided path, Pi.
因为你的黑人朋友
Because of your black friend
还有金黄甘露
and the Golden Nectar,
还有气的力量 铸就了我内在蝎子一般的力量
the power of chi has fortified the way of the Scorpion within me.
我会阻止你的
Not if I stop you first.
把女孩带上来
Bring the girl!
父亲
Father!
天真
Innocence!
你敢碰她 我就杀了你
You touch her, I'll kill you!
我要杀了你 就不行了
Not if I kill you first.
你个懦夫
You coward!
教主
Pi!
我把金黄甘露和这女孩儿给你
I gave you the Golden Nectar and I gave you the girls.
我要带走坤
I'll take Kung.
他都是你的了
He's all yours!
你是我的了
And you are mine.
天真
Innocence!
天真
Innocence.
不
No!
赛迪斯 帮忙
Thaddeus! Help!
不...
No!
我在这里 没事 没事了
I'm here. It's all right. It's all right.
天真
Innocence!
她还活着
She's alive!
好了 坤兄 你现在已经顺风顺水了
Well, brother Kung, the winds of change are upon you now.
赛迪斯兄
Brother Thaddeus,
如果命运能主宰一切
if fate indeed is the master planner,
那我愿你一路开心
then may it smile upon your journey.
愿命运 能让我们重聚
And may fate cause our path to cross again,
坤兄
brother Kung.
那么茶宝 他有新工作了
So Cha Pow, he got a new job
还有一副新牙齿
and a new set of teeth.
阿尔伯特和那些和尚
The Abbott and the monks,
他们会继续保护金黄甘露的源泉
they continue to protect the source of Golden Nectar
还有矿工们的帮助
with the help of the miners.
而坤兄 他成了村长
Brother Kung, he became mayor of the village.
他掌控了矿业 给村庄带来了富裕
He took control of the mining operations which brought great wealth
还给太府长♥期♥痛苦的人♥民♥带来了快乐
and happiness to the long-suffering people of Tsai Fu.
而我 征途又一次开始
And me, my journey begins again.
有句中国谚语 "有铁必生锈"
You know, the Chinese say, "Where there's iron, there's rust."
然而锈 只会在铁不再使用时 才会产生
Yet rust only arrives when the iron is not in use.
在这神奇的大♥陆♥上 我也许找不到宁静
I may not find peace in this strange land,
但是我会很充实
but I will find usefulness.
很有趣的是 一个人 也许在一个地方是个悍匪
You know, it's funny how a man can be a deposed wretch in one land
结果在另外个地方 却成了英雄
and a hero in another.
我想 这就是中国的 道教文化 了吧
I guess that's just the way of the Tao.
就这样吧
So be it.
电影精选列表