-You've got a knack for this, Cha Pow. -Metal is strong, like me.
你不是个普通的矿工
You are no ordinary miner.
你不只是如此
You are much more than that.
你昨晚打斗的能力 已经让你不再是自己了
Your abilities in the ring gave you away last night.
你以前是螳螂帮的 对吧
You belong to the Praying Mantis Clan, don't you?
听着 坤 我比你更讨厌何师♥傅♥
Look, Kung, I don't like Ho any more than you do,
但是我要直接跟那个怪物打交道
but I answer to that monster directly.
你要小心自己背后了
And you have a target on your back.
还有事吗
Anything else?
回去告诉所有矿工
Go back to representing the miners.
让我跟何师♥傅♥谈吧
And let me work on Ho for concessions.
但是我先警告你
But be forewarned,
别逼何师♥傅♥
don't push Ho.
何师♥傅♥ 会让你和我难做
Ho can make things difficult for you and me.
还有你的家人
And your family.
你是要跟何师♥傅♥打交道 但是我不需要
You may answer to Ho, but I don't.
不需要跟任何人打交道
Not to you, not to anyone.
再也不用了
Not any longer.
士审
Kung.
坤 我不是敌人
I am not the enemy, Kung.
坤
Kung!
老大
Boss.
老大 今晚 你必须来决斗场
Boss. You must come to the duel tonight.
还有很多活儿要做茶宝
Too much work to be done here, Cha Pow.
今晚有什么特别的嘛
What's so special about tonight anyway?
李坤会挑战何师♥傅♥
Li Kung is going to challenge Master Ho.
愚蠢
Foolish.
茶宝
Cha Pow.
怎么了
Yes, boss?
礼物 送给你的
A gift. For you.
看你如此努力
For all your hard work.
茶宝
Cha Pow!
茶宝 我们走
Cha Pow, Let's go!
李坤在等着了
Li Kung is waiting.
快
Come on.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是什么 来...
What's this? Come here...
老大
Boss!
你在流血
You're bleeding!
我们帮你包扎起来 我们过去之后...
Let's try to bandage this up, when we... when we get there.
你们都知道 我是李坤
You all know me as Li Kung.
何师♥傅♥
Master Ho,
你对太府人♥民♥犯下的罪行
you have committed crimes against the people of Tsai Fu Village.
你已经被判为腐♥败♥
You have overseen corruption.
还有肆虐和谋杀
You have condoned abuse and murder.
而今晚 你的恐怖统治会结束
And tonight, your reign of terror will end.
来吧
Come on!
拿下他
Take him down!
我们受够了
We won't take anymore!
我
I,
李坤 来自太府村 挑战你
Li Kung, of Tsai Fu Village, challenge you to a duel.
我接手坤 他可悲的挑战
I accept Kung's pathetic challenge.
我们来战
We fight.
来吧 李坤 加油
Come on, Li Kung! Yeah!
开始
Let the fight begin!
加油
Come on!
加油
Come on!
加油 加油 好样的
Come on! Come on! Yeah!
加油
Come on!
厉害
Yeah!
你们不藏带小刀
You don't bring a knife
来刀刃战
to a sword fight.
你其中的一个警卫在李坤来战场的路上捅了他一刀
One of your guards stabbed Li Kung on the way to the arena!
你又出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
You betrayed us again!
博罗你有什么要说的吗
You got something to say, Bolo?
你上前一步 你就要为他受死
You step forward and take this lowly maggot's place.
还有你 老家伙
And you, old man!
你还打的动吗
You still got some fight in you?
我可以
I got this.
你还有什么能力
What else you got?
我有他
I got him.
拿下这些叛徒
Arrest these traitors.
明天把他们挂起来
Hang them in the morning
如此 全村的人都可以看到 他们的绞刑
so the whole village can witness their execution.
还有人想加入他们么
Anyone else want to join them?
黑鬼 你居然跟矿狗一起混
You get to hang with a mine dog, blackie.
我就像弦上的青蛙一样
I'm here like a frog on a string.
一文不值
Worthless.
从没想到 我会被美制钢铁锁起来
Never thought I'd miss all-American stock and chains.
你今晚能来 实在让我很意外
It's hard for me to accept that your arrival here
简直就是巧合 赛迪斯
is a mere coincidence, Thaddeus.
我只是想去 无极庙来救赎自我
I simply was trying to make it to the Wu Chi temple to redeem myself.
他们说在那个庙里 有种泉水
They say at the temple, there's a spring,
井一样的吧
a well of some sort,
有一种浓缩的气韵 他们称之为 金黄甘露
with a concentrated level of chi. They call it the Golden Nectar.
他们说带着这种气 就可以永生
They say with this chi, a man can reach immortality.
我
Me?
我这是想去 净化我的灵魂
I'm just trying to replenish my soul.
那么 那个矿洞里
Well, in the mines,
他们找到了水源
they found a water source.
一定是庙下面
Must be below the temple.
原来何师♥傅♥ 想要的不是银矿
Ho never wanted the silver.
是甘露
He wants the water!
张村长
Mayor Zhang!
我想我的手脚还算灵活
Guess my arms still work.
张 你救了我们
Zhang, you saved our lives.
直到现在 你和我还是这个村 生意上的搭档吧
Up till now, you and I have been partners in the business of this town.
但是今晚 你是我的朋友了
But tonight, you became my friend.
我只是有你那么 一点点勇气罢了
If only I could show an ounce of your bravery, Kung.
但是没有腿 很难成为你这样伟大的人
But it's hard to be great man like you, with no legs.
这也是我 唯一可以加入你们的战斗方式了
If only I could join your fight.
坤说的对 你救了我们
Brother Kung's right. You saved our lives.
为了解放这个村庄 得要找到一切的帮助
And to liberate this town, it's gonna take all the help we can get.
我可以给你造腿
I can make you legs, Mayor.
你可以加入战斗
And you can join the fight.
我很感谢 但是...
I am grateful for the sentiment, but...
但是怎么可能呢
But how?
我可以给你打造一对 就像打造我双手这样
I could forge you legs. The way I forged these arms.
我从没想过 还有这样的东西
I never have dreamed of such a thing.
有了腿 我就可以站起未
With legs, I can stand with you all
和你们一起 清楚这个村的虫族帮
and rid this town of the Beetle Clan,
一劳永逸
once and for all.
这只解决了 我们一半的问题
That's only half of our problem.
水源是在矿洞里的
That water source in the mines.
我们必须得在他们 发现我们逃走之前 快点行动
We gotta get moving before they find out we escaped.
博罗 你让矿工们破晓时分准备好
Bolo, you get the miners ready for battle by the break of dawn.
-茶宝 你去准备 赛迪斯需要的东西 -好的
-Cha Pow, you get whatever Thaddeus needs. -Okay.
我会在矿洞后面等大家
I'll meet everyone back in front of the mines.
赛迪斯
Thaddeus.
坤兄
Brother Kung.
这不会很轻松
This is not for the faint at heart.
你会很痛苦的
You will be in pain.
我是说 很痛
I mean, a lot of pain.
我失去双腿时 就失去了一切
When I lost my legs, I lost everything,
甚至连有一个家庭的机会 都没了
even my chance to have a family.
我答应你 我会帮你再次行走
Well, I promise you I'll help you walk again.
别的我不会碰
I'm not touching anything else.
茶宝 加火
Cha Pow, increase the fire.
腿
Legs.
我还以为失去你了
Thought I'd lost you.
父亲
电影精选列表