在武夷山深处 那儿有一口神秘的井
Deep in the Wuyi Mountains, there laid a mysterious well
里面蕴含着金黄甘露的一种气韵
which contained a powerful form of chi known as the Golden Nectar.
一位判离和尚教主
Lord Pi, a renegade monk, learned
他意识到 只要能控制金黄甘露的人 就可以得到永生
whoever controlled the Golden Nectar could gain immortality.
所以他为了追求永生而不择手段
So he pursued the prize with a savage onslaught.
那些保护了气韵源泉几百年的和尚们
The monks, who had protected the source of chi for centuries,
还不够强壮
were not strong enough.
但是阿尔伯特 一位和平之人 已经准备好战斗了
But the Abbott, a man of peace, was prepared for war.
双子杀手
The Gemini Killers.
他们拥有意想不到的能力
They delivered both the element of surprise
和能征服黑暗劲敌的强大力量
and the extreme force needed to vanquish this dark enemy.
教主最后还是高估了自己的实力
Lord Pi had finally overplayed his cosmic hand.
那已是10年前的事了
That was 10 years ago.
而如今 传说教主的灵魂
Now, legend has it that the ghost of Lord Pi
还在这偏远的山村游荡
still haunts these remote mountains,
盗取任何他能找到的气韵源泉
stealing chi from any source he could find.
他们说如来佛祖笑看世界
They say Lord Buddha laughs at the world,
而我肯定 他是在嘲笑我
and I'm sure he's laughing down at me.
在离开密林村后 我决定回到寺庙里去
After leaving Jungle Village, I decided to return back to the monks.
我的挑战就是 寻找和平
My challenge would be to find peace,
再次唤醒我体内的气 并以此赎罪
reawaken my chi and atone for my sins.
也许在武夷山里的金黄甘露
Maybe this Golden Nectar at the Wuyi mountain
可以帮我 找到新的未来
could help build me a new future.
教主也知道我需要它
Lord knows I need it.
即便如此 也许你会想着抛弃过去
But even though you may try to leave your past behind,
但最后
in the end,
它还是会让你忆起往事
it always finds you.
铁拳2
不管你是谁 我都没什么和你好说的
Whoever you are, I don't have no quarrel with you.
噢 好像不是这么回事
Oh, but you do.
你杀了我兄弟 银狮子
You murdered my brother, Silver Lion.
我真应该早点 看出来 这愚蠢的发型
I should have recognized the stupid hairstyle.
杀了他
Kill him.
看啊
Look.
看看他对我女儿做了什么
Look what he has done to my daughter.
看看着恶魔的灵魂 对我的天使做了什么
What has this evil spirit done to my angel?
在我们阻止教主的灵魂前 还有多少人会因此丧命
How many more will the ghost of Lord Pi take before we stop him?
你...
You...
你是村长
You are the mayor of this town!
保护孩子们是你的责任
It's your responsibility to protect our children!
何师♥傅♥ 你也没有保护她
Master Ho! You didn't protect her either.
多漂亮呀
Such a pretty little thing.
可惜了
What a waste.
悲伤韵时间结束了
Your grieving time's over.
现在该听我的了 不要让我多说
Get back to my mine before my silver turns to dust.
好了 各位 我们走吧
Okay, everybody. Let's carry on.
如果我们还想要何师♥傅♥
If we want Master Ho's full cooperation
帮我们抓住这个变♥态♥恶魔的话 我们必须都投入进去
in catching this perverted demon, we must show him our dedication.
我听说 你们都觉得 我提供的这些工具不够合适
I hear you all think the tools I provide are inadequate.
你们这些蛆虫和杂种狗的混账
You bastard maggots of whoring mongrel dogs.
你觉得 这个能胜任这个活儿吗
Do you think this is fit for the job?
你觉得这是好工具吗
Do you think this is a good tool?
-那么 给我们看看 -不
-Well, let's see! -No!
谁还觉得 手中的工具不够好
Who here thinks this is not a good tool?
人笨怪刀钝
A bad craftsman blames his tools.
你们这些所有矿工 都受我管辖
All of you miners are under contract to me!
当你们在这个矿井里时 你们就得听我的
When you are in this mine, you belong to me.
如果不服从
If you're not convinced,
我今天就砍掉 5个最慢的矿工
I'll have the heads of the five slowest miners today.
嘿 回去工作 快
Hey! Back to work! Back to work, now!
-退后 -你站在这里干什么
-Stay back. -What are you all standing here for?
-回去工作 都给我回去 -快去工作
-Get back to work! All of you! -Back to work.
你相信我吗 这个时候不合适
Will you trust me? This is not the time.
你
You.
跟我出去
Outside with me.
快
Now!
快
Go!
虫族帮在杀我们的人
The Beetle Clan are killing our men!
我们必须自己站起来
We must stand up for ourselves.
我们也许没有好的武器 但是我们都有准备
We may not have the right weapons, but we are ready.
我问你 李坤 我们什么时候跟这些混♥蛋♥反抗
I ask you, Li Kung, when do we take the fight to these bastards?
我们必须保持镇静
We must remain composed
必须得一切就绪之后 才可以有所行动
and only make our move when everything is in place.
耐心是胜利的关键
Patience is the key to victory.
你已经说 耐心说了好几个月了
You've been preaching patience for many months now.
什么时候才是个头
Where has that gotten us?
你在质疑我的领导能力吗
Are you questioning my leadership?
快 我们走 很晚了
Come on, let's go. It's getting late.
那么 今晚谁有怨要诉
So, who among you has a complaint tonight?
上前一步 挑战你的对手
Step forward and challenge your opponent.
藏匿暗处 偷袭于我
From the shadows you attack me?
何师♥傅♥会接受你们任何人的挑战
Master Ho will challenge any of you
上前一步 与我来场荣誉之争吧
to step in the ring and fight me with honor.
我一个对你们全部
I'll take all of you on.
你们有谁想挑战何师♥傅♥的
Who among you wants to take on Master Ho?
蠢货们
Fools.
给我看看你的脸
Show me your face.
我是为你而来 何师♥傅♥
I came here for you, Master Ho.
让我告诉你 结局会怎样
Let me tell you how this will end.
我被绞死过
I've been hanged once.
我被牛鞭抽打过两次
I've been bullwhipped twice.
中箭8次
I've been shot at eight times.
被马拖着走了15次
I've been dragged behind horses 15 times.
满洲的一个热情妓♥女♥ 在咬掉我左边的睾丸之前
An overzealous whore in Manchukuo chewed off my left testicle
我剁下了她的头颅
before I cut off her head
然后用我的方式调戏她
and had my way with her.
要想杀掉我 是非常不容易的
It takes more than bad intent to kill me.
就好似 星星必须排成条线
The stars must align.
鸟儿 必须会游泳
The birds must swim.
鱼要会飞
The fish must fly,
否则我就不会死
before I will die.
所以你们听着
You see, gentlemen,
你们刚刚自己步入了
you just walked into a windstorm
大象屎坑风暴的中心
of flying elephant shit.
上
Attack!
不
No!
住手
Stop it!
不
No!
坤 保觉得今天很勇敢吗
You feeling brave today, Kung?
你走路看着脚下 否则你就会跟我这里的朋友一样
You keep your gaze on your boots or you'll end up like my friend here.
继续走
Keep on walking.
总有一天 我会铲碎他的肠子
Someday, I'll shove my shovel down his gullet.
兄弟 你要沉得住气
You keep your nose on the grindstone, brother.
他今天是想找架打
He's itching for a fight today.
那女孩死了
A girl is dead!
他们在村庄附近找了另外一个女孩
They found another girl near the village!
那女孩死了
A girl is dead!
什么情况
What's going on in here?
快回去干活儿
Get back to work!
除非你们想 跟你们那死去的朋友一样
Unless you want to join your dead friend!
教主灵魂 又杀了另外一个女孩
The ghost of Lord Pi has killed another girl.
为什么你不能阻止他
Why can't you stop him?
如果我没有的话 你们早就被我打掉牙了
I'll kick your teeth in if I hadn't done it already!
那女孩死了 你居然还来威胁我们
A girl is dead and you threaten us?
你敢这样回答我
You dare talking back to me, my monkeys?
李光 李光
Li Guang! Li Guang!
别再想碰我
Never, ever lay hands on me again.
都给我回去干活儿
Get back to work. All of you.
杜岩一会儿会跟你解决这个问题
Duyan will resolve this issue with you later.
你知道会怎样
You know how.
你知道规矩的
电影精选列表