where do you suppose he's going to attack?
嗯 可能会是狮族的大本营吧
Well, presumably the Lions' base.
没错 他们不仅为了金子而来
Exactly, and they'll come not only for gold,
而且也为了干掉你们
but also for lives.
我们发现这位女士消息真灵通
We see the Madam is well informed.
我知道这个镇子所有的秘密
My sheets know every secret in this town.
先生们 我们吃过了晚饭
Gentlemen, we've had dinner.
现在 甜点时间
Now, dessert.
可以吗?
Shall we?
第四世皇帝 很有想象力的人
The Fourth Emperor, a man of imagination.
我想撒谎是你的惯用手段
And I thought lies were your stock-in-trade.
不是撒谎 只是交易
Not stock. Just trade.
你有什么想法?
What do you have in mind?
你把黄金存储在这里 至少3%要归我
You store your gold here, less the 3% that goes to me,
从来没人能左右我的想法
along with the right to control my women, my way,
但是我可以
as I always have.
一条进路 一条出路?
One way in, one way out?
当然
Of course.
三成是有点夸张了吧
Three percent is quite steep.
四成
Four percent.
我的朋友
My friend,
3%给这位夫人好过100%被豺狼得到
better 3% to the madam than 100% to the Jackals.
好吧 我们成交了
All right, we have a deal.
现在 我们需要你在南门制♥造♥点动静
Now, we need a lot of action from you coming from the South Gate.
尽量多制♥造♥一些
Try and make some noise.
我们希望让别人认为他们在攻击南门
We want the others to think there's an attack.
没问题
No problem.
我假定你从北门进来
I presume you're coming in from the chopstick gate in the north here.
我会在你到达之前一直保持南门不通
And I'll keep the southern gate locked up until you get there.
豺狼部队什么时间达到这里?
About how much time do we have before the Jackals arrive?
黎明
Dawn.
在此之前如果我们没有做到的话
If we don't get this done before then,
这个村子将会灭亡
it'll be the end of the village.
他们把金子转移到花夫人那里
They're moving the gold to the Blossom's.
我知道一个秘密小径
I know a secret way.
你当然知道 小老鼠
Of course you do, little mouse.
你能告诉我们这条秘密小径吗?
Can you show us that secret way?
改变计划了
Change of plans.
小心点 抱歉
Be careful, men. Sorry.
不要对金子道歉 对你的首级道歉吧
Not with the gold, but with your jewels.
这个地方布置有许多陷阱
This place is rigged with many traps
如果你们不小心 他们就会发动
that will make women of you if you don't respect them.
是 是
Yes. Yes.
布置有陷阱?
Rigged with traps?
是
Yes.
你应该告诉我的
You must tell.
漂亮
Beautiful.
你可以走了 夫人
You may leave us now, Madam.
谢谢你
And thank you.
再见 夫人
Goodbye, Madam.
她挺可爱的
She's quite lovely,
但与这个女人合伙将是一个麻烦
but partnership with this woman is going to be an issue.
不要担心
Don't worry.
今天清晨 我们就会杀死所有的妓♥女♥
In the morning, we will kill all of these whores.
哦 我等不及了
Oh, I can't wait.
您的朋友总督大人真是慷慨
So generous of your friend, the governor,
赐予了我们如此贵重的礼物
to bestow this great gift upon us.
你永远不能低估你的敌人的能力 银狮
You must never underestimate the power of your enemy, Silver Lion.
你有一个不好的习惯 就是提前庆祝
You have a notable habit of celebrating early.
你的人开始在狮族大本营布下炸♥药♥了吗?
Have your men begun trapping the Lion base with the explosives?
哦 是的 现在他们应该差不多完成了
Oh, yes. They should be nearly done by now.
当强大的豺狼部队在早上出现在那里时
When the mighty Jackals show up there in the morning,
咚 咚 再见
boom, boom, and bye-bye.
住手
Stop it!
姑娘们
Lovelies.
无需多想
Do not think for a moment
我知道你们被迫走到这里
that I enjoy seeing you forced into any position.
我想你们应该知道你们在哪
I have been exactly where you are.
我的要求也不会很轻松
I do not make these demands of you lightly.
但是请记住 目的只有一个
Remember, there is a purpose.
男人最大的力量就是谎言
The power has always lain with men.
你们必须明白
Yet, it is essential to understand
这种力量不是与生俱来
that power is not theirs by birth.
力量不是天生属于谁
The nature of power is that it belongs to no one
而是需要你们去夺取它
until it is taken, seized.
通过上♥床♥ 暴♥力♥来夺取
Seized through sex, violence.
黄金
Gold.
男性可能始终拥有这种力量
Men may have always held the power,
但力量是一个善变的情妇
but power is a fickle mistress.
在这丛林村落里 变♥革♥之♥风♥
And here in Jungle Village, the winds of change
将从我们之中开始
are nearly upon us.
仔细听好 亲爱的
Hear me clearly, my darlings,
我们羞愧和耻辱的日子就要结束了
when I say that our days of shame and disgrace are nearly over.
现在 回去干活
Now, back to work.
把你们弄干净 做好准备
Dry off, prepare yourselves.
我们会看看谁将成王
And we'll see who's left standing,
谁将败寇
and who is on their knees.
来吧 女士们 你们听到夫人说的了
Come, ladies, you heard Madam.
勇士们
Warriors.
勇敢的狮子们 丛林之王
Brave Lions, kings of the jungle!
喝了它 享受这些女人吧
Drink up! Partake of the women.
今天晚上 朋友们
Tonight, my friends,
怡红院是你们的
the Pink Blossom is yours.
哦 宝贝
Oh, baby.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
是啊
Yeah.
愚蠢的婊♥子♥
Stupid bitch.
不
No!
黑寡妇
Black widow.
赛迪厄斯
Thaddeus.
走这边 走这边
This way! This way!
小偷 滚出这里
You thief, get out of here!
那是什么?
What was that?
我总是在刀后面藏着一把枪
I always take a gun to a knife fight.
郑♥义♥
Zen Yi.
银狮
Silver Lion.
来和我打
Come and get me.
杰克小刀 我还以为你死了
Jack Knife. I thought you were dead.
我的死是个骗局 毒针
Reports of my demise were greatly exaggerated, Dagger.
那么 让我们做个交易
Well, then. There's business to be done here.
这次可不行 老伙计
Not this time, old chap.
你看 我是站在另一边的
You see, I'm on the other side.
官府的使者?
Government emissary?
如皇帝亲临
The emperor himself, no less.
郑♥义♥
Zen Yi.
虎拳
Tiger style.
我以为你的家族已经灭绝了
I thought your clan was extinct.
我的家族是灭绝了
My clan is extinct.
是我杀了他们
I killed them.
我看你够不着啊 我的朋友
I'm afraid you've come up a little short, my friend.
杰克
Jack.
太不幸了 毒针
Unfortunately, Dagger,
生命之轮无情地滚动
the gears of life move inexorably
朝着一个方向
in only one direction.
我很高兴看到你认同我的人生观
I'm glad to see you've adopted the philosophies of my people.
救我离开这里
Now get me out of here!
毒针 毒针 毒针
Dagger, Dagger, Dagger.
做一件事要有始有终
You should have finished what you started.
那就是你我之间的区别
That is the difference between you and me!
我的活儿有始有终
I see my jobs through to the end.
你和我之间唯一的区别是我们用的毒药
电影精选列表