I admire that.
但是我想问 为了什么?
But on what, may I ask?
去死吧
Go to hell.
听着 你的才能可以为我们所用
Listen, your skills can be used by us.
嗯?
Hmm?
你是一笔巨大的财富
You can be a great asset.
如果你放弃郑♥义♥并向我们效忠
If you give up Zen Yi and pledge your allegiance to us,
你的麻烦也就到此为止了
your troubles will be over.
但是 如果你拒绝
But, if you refuse,
我保证你再也无法工作了
we'll make sure you never work again.
你不是金狮
You are no Gold Lion.
太伤心了
Well, that hurts.
我问你最后一次
I will ask you one last time.
黑鬼 郑♥义♥在哪里?
Blackie, where is Zen Yi?
你不应该这样做的
You shouldn't have done that.
你想要怎么处置他?
What do you want to do with his body?
留在这里喂老鼠
Leave him to the rats.
你很坚强 铁匠
You're tough as old boots, Blacksmith.
英国人
Englishman.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你可以叫我杰克
You can call me Jack.
我就是把你从死亡之神那里救出来的那个人
I'm the one who saved you from the reaper.
不包括我的双手
Not my arms.
我想它们已经成为老鼠的食物了
No. They're rat food, I'm afraid.
我们要给你的断臂消毒
We're going to have to cauterize your wounds.
这会让你很痛
It won't be pleasant. It won't be pleasant at all.
对于这一步你应该很有经验
Quite a sophisticated operation you have here.
喝吧
Drink.
我看到你在加工水银
I see you work with mercury.
再来一口
Again.
再来 一大口
One more. A large one.
张开你的嘴 咬住这个
Open your mouth, bite on this.
拿开 拿开
Take this, take this.
你的伤口愈合得非常快
Your wounds are healing surprisingly quickly.
你感觉怎么样?
How do you feel?
我想你是怎么做到的
Am I assuming correctly that you made this?
一个具有非凡才能的人怎么会
So, how does a man with your obvious skill
在一个如此卑微的角落终此一生呢?
end up in a wretched corner of the Earth like this?
我的上半生是作为奴隶侍奉别人
I spent most of my life in chains, serving others.
我的一家在一个死于肺痨的人的种植园工作
The master of the plantation my family worked on was dying of consumption.
35年来 我母亲伺候他 照顾他
For 35 years, my mother served him, nursed him,
跟他上♥床♥
slept with him.
在他的临终时...
And on his deathbed...
好吧 他叫什么名字?
Okay, now, what's his name?
赛迪厄斯
Thaddeus.
赛迪厄斯...
Thaddeus...
亨利
Henry.
史密斯
Smith.
孩子 祝你好运 你会需要它的
Boy, good luck. You're gonna need it.
妈妈...
Momma...
嘿 小子 那些马蹄铁你准备好了么?
Hey, boy, you got those horseshoes ready?
你没听见吗? 我问马蹄铁准备好了没有
Didn't you hear? I asked if them shoes were ready.
黑鬼 你又不识字
Nigger, you can't read.
所以你不知道这是他妈的什么意思
So you don't know what this fucking paper means.
啥也不是
It means nothing.
你现在自♥由♥了吗 嗯 黑鬼?
You're free now, huh, nigger?
-来 来抢它 -来啊
-Come and get it! Come and get it. -Come on. Yeah.
爬啊 黑鬼 爬啊
Crawl, nigger, crawl.
来吧 小猫咪
Come on, kitty!
蹲下
Stay down.
很紧张 是不是?
Fidgety nigger, ain't he?
继续 结果了他 继续
Go on, finish him off. Go on.
黑鬼 你会希望你从来没有出生过
Nigger, you're gonna wish you had never been born.
杰克
Jake!
黑鬼杀了白人
The nigger killed a white man!
黑鬼杀了白人
The nigger killed a white man.
你在干什么 简?
What you doing, Jane?
没什么 先生
Nothing, sir.
什么也没有
Nothing.
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
你的孩子在这里吗?
Your boy's around here?
早就走了
Long gone.
是吗
Yeah.
走着瞧
We'll see.
跑 跑 儿子 跑吧
Run. Run, son, run.
我逃走的船沉了
The boat I escaped on sunk.
所有人都在海上失踪了
Everyone was lost at sea.
但不知何故...
But somehow...
使我们脱离了这个令人烦恼的世界
To disconnect ourselves from this troublesome world.
再来一瓶
Another one.
我误入歧途 我付出了代价
I strayed from the path, and I paid the price.
因果的钟摆是双向摆动的
The pendulum of karma swings both ways.
他们让我残废了
They made me a cripple.
但是如果你能帮助我
But if you help me,
我将锻造我最强大的武器
I will forge my greatest weapon ever.
像年轻人一样 我们会在一开始教你这个
As a young mind, we taught you that, in the beginning,
有一个词
there was the word.
当然你可能没听过这个
Yet when man failed to hear the word,
我们就通过实践来教会你
we were forced to teach by action.
气在你的身体里经过了12条血脉
The chi in your body travels through the 12 vessels
并累积在你的丹田中
and builds up in your Dan Tian.
你的三焦把所有粒子转换为能量
Your triple burners convert all particles to energy.
通过学习调息和控制你的气
By learning to regulate breath and controlling your chi,
一个人能获得惊人的能量
a man is capable of amazing feats.
如果一个人可以找到他自己的能量之源
If one can find the source to one's own energy,
他可以传递那种能量
he can transmit that energy
去激活无生命的物体
to activate inanimate objects.
你和这个物体就成为一体
You and the object become as one.
它就会变成一个奴隶 跟随你的意志 你的思想
It becomes a slave to your will, your mind.
你的气
Your chi.
你这里什么是真的?
What are you really here for?
亲爱的 是金子
Dear boy, gold.
所以 现在你的气怎样了?
So, how is your chi now?
真丝小姐 我想感谢你和铁匠
Miss Silk, I'd like to thank you and the blacksmith
的好心
for your kindness.
铁匠 他怎样了?
The blacksmith, how is he?
有传言说他死了
The rumor is that he's dead.
郑♥义♥
Zen Yi.
我的朋友 你看起来很不错
My friend, you look pretty good.
对于一个死人
For a dead man.
多亏了他
Thanks to him.
介意和我们一起吃晚餐吗?
Care to join us for dinner?
我希望你不要介意 面条有一点点辣
I hope you don't mind your noodles a touch on the spicy side.
这是一个东印度食谱 非常流行
This is an East Indian recipe. Very hot.
秘密在这里
And here's the secret.
只是少许的黄油
Just a touch of butter.
只需一点
Just a touch.
一个筷子而已 亲爱的孩子 从头开始
A spoon, dear boy. Baby steps.
现在 我有疑问
Now, might I suggest,
根据我们的敌人的性质
given the nature of our common enemy,
以及我们即将遭遇的数量
and the numbers we're about to encounter,
我们是不是该计划一下?
that we come up with a plan?
事实上 我们的丛林并不总是一个战场
In fact, our Jungle wasn't always an outpost.
有传言说 第四世皇帝
Rumor has it, the Fourth Emperor
为他的王后建造了一个宏伟的坟墓
built a magnificent tomb for his queen
在我们的村子正下方
directly beneath our village.
哦 太吸引人了
Oh, that's fascinating.
来吧 敬财宝
Here. To good fortune.
好运
Good fortune.
那么 当豺狼的将军和他全副武装的士兵到达这里时
Now, when the captain of the Jackals arrives with his many armed troops,
你准备从哪里攻击他?
电影精选列表