当你锻造一件武器时 你需要三样东西
When you forge a weapon, you need three things.
合适的金属 超过1400度的温度
The right metal, temperatures over 1,400 degrees,
还有某个你要杀死的人
and someone who wants to kill.
在这丛林村落里 三样我们都有了
Here in Jungle Village, we got all three.
抄家伙
Bring out the weapons!
丛林村落
Jungle Village.
一个无情的地方
A heartless place.
被许多野蛮部族统治
Ruled by many savage clans.
持续不断的战争
Constantly at war.
而我 我只是一个铁匠
Me, I'm just a blacksmith.
只关心自己的事情
Minding my own business.
等待我的时机
And biding my time.
我从来没有想过制♥造♥杀人的工具
I never wanted to make tools for killing,
但我却牺牲了我爱的女人
but I made the sacrifice for the woman I love.
真丝夫人
Lady Silk.
她是怡红院的一个妓♥女♥
She's a worker at the Pink Blossom,
也是我在这个地狱的唯一避难所
and my only refuge in this hellhole.
总之 我们已决定离开这个地方
Together, we had decided to leave this place,
但结果是冥冥之中另有安排
but it turns out that the universe had other plans.
命运出现扭转 就在金狮
Fate twisted when Gold Lion,
狮族强大的领导者
the mighty leader of the Lion Clan,
被召唤到提督府时
was summoned to the governor's palace.
这位提督给了他一个任务
The governor gave him a mission
去押送一批黄金
to protect the shipment of gold
穿过丛林村落送到他在北方的部队那里
that he was sending through Jungle Village to his troops in the North.
金狮接受了 他许下了承诺
Gold Lion accepted. He gave his word.
但是当涉及到金钱
But when it comes to money,
事情总会变得有趣
things get funny.
金狮 金狮
Gold Lion! Gold Lion!
金狮被他自己的副手们出♥卖♥♥♥了
Gold Lion was betrayed by his own lieutenants,
银狮和铜狮
Silver and Bronze.
现在 唯一能够阻拦他们的是郑♥义♥
Now, the only thing that stood in their way was Zen Yi,
金狮最喜爱的儿子
Gold Lion's favorite son.
但郑♥义♥得到消息的时候
But Zen Yi was about to get the news
永远改变了我们所有人的命运
that would forever change all of our destinies.
琦琦 我永远不会丢下你
Chi Chi, I will never leave your side.
我会立即回到家里
And I will return immediately home
请求父亲主持我们的婚礼
to ask my father to arrange our marriage.
郑♥义♥ 郑♥义♥ 郑♥义♥
Zen Yi! Zen Yi! Zen Yi!
陈
Chan.
家乡发生了非常不好的事
I have terrible news from home.
是关于你的父亲
It's your father.
不
No.
你说你永远不会离开我的
You said you would never leave my side.
主人 马匹已准备好了
Master, the horses are ready.
如果我不为父亲的死报仇
If I don't avenge my father's death,
我们永远不会安全的
we'll never be safe.
兄弟们 成为你们的新首领 我却之不恭了
Brothers, I am truly humbled to be your new leader.
现在 狮族们 我们必须信守金狮的诺言
Now, my Lions, we must keep Gold Lion's word
去保护提督大人的黄金
to protect the governor's gold.
我们的敌人肯定听说了金狮的死讯
Our enemies have surely heard of Gold Lion's death,
而且我相信是狼族
and it is my belief that the Wolf Clan,
西大门的保护者
protectors of the West Gate,
会认为我们正不堪一击
thinking we're vulnerable, will attack.
与其坐以待毙
Instead of waiting,
不如先下手为强 给他们一个"惊喜"
I say we strike first and take them by surprise.
兄弟们 我们是否应该等待郑♥义♥回来呢?
Brothers, should we not wait for Zen Yi to return?
我们需要他的力量
We will definitely need his strength.
我同意
I agree.
你同意?
You agree?
我们是不是狮族?
Are we not the Lions?
嗯?
Hmm?
我们是不是最强大的?
Are we not the strongest?
-嗯? -是的
-Huh? -Yes!
我要说我们全力以赴 马上出击
I say we move with power and strike now!
是的
Yes!
将火扑灭
Put the fire out.
给我今晚完成十二个
A dozen of these by tonight.
三天
Three days.
三天?
Three days?
为什么要这么久?
Why so long?
不要把你的后背对着恶狼
Never turn your back on a wolf.
不然它会干掉你
Or it will bite you in the ass.
你们设计的武器
For the weapon that you desire,
需要三天时间打造
it's going to take three days.
除非你想要那样的废物
Unless you want some shit like that.
给你两天 不然你就死定了
Two days or you're dead.
俗话说
The Chinese have a saying.
"危险的人总是不期而遇"
"Dangerous men will meet in our streets."
就是这样
And so it was.
战争在部族之间肆虐
War raged between the clans,
那就是说要逼着我制♥造♥更多的武器
and that meant pressure on me to make more weapons.
而随着黄金要装运的消息散开
And as word of the gold shipment spread,
更多的陌生人突然出现在丛林村落里
strangers suddenly appeared in Jungle Village.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
我的病
To my illness.
干杯
Cheers.
一个英国绅士
An English gent.
温柔的绅士
The gentlest.
你是军人吗?
Are you military?
你在法国呆过多久?
How long did you spend in France?
长到足够分辨出一个男人的品味
Long enough to recognize a man of refined tastes.
到这儿来放松 算是你来对了
You've come to the right place to rest your bones.
谢谢 夫人 但我不是来这里休息的
Merci, Madame, but I'm not here for rest.
我想要一个私人房♥间 带浴缸的
I should like a private room with a bath,
要能看到大路的风景
a view over the main road,
一瓶烈酒
a bottle of that liquor,
还要你们这里最好的三个
and three of your finest.
只要三个? 滑头
Only three? Subtle.
好吧 一开始呢
Well, to start with.
我不想表现得贪得无厌
I don't want to appear greedy.
会气功的男人
A man with much chi.
为我们的客人准备上等套房♥
Prepare the South Suite for our guest.
拜托 姑娘们 这位先生第一次来
Please, girls, the gentleman has just arrived.
让他自己选择他想要的吧
Give him a chance to choose his own pleasures.
好 你
Yes, you.
还有你
And you.
还有她
And her.
先生 恐怕她要陪其他客人
Sir, I'm afraid she's with another customer.
是的 但却是"错误"的客人
Yes, but it's the "wrong" customer.
"智者告诉我们"
"Journeys end with lovers meeting,
"漂泊止于爱人的相遇"
"as every wise man's son doth know."
亲爱的
My dear,
你这个年纪的女孩不应该受到这种折磨
you are about to suffer what no young lady should have to endure.
来吧
Come.
离他远点 不然我要你的命
我不是要跟你吵架 胖小子
I seek no quarrel with you, my stout fellow.
我只是想尽力拯救这个少女
I am merely trying to save this damsel
逃离她年轻的生命中最痛苦的经历
from what would be the most traumatic experience of her young life.
不介意吧
If you'll excuse us.
不必如此吧
It doesn't have to be that way.
根本就不必搞成这样
It doesn't have to be that way at all.
我的名字叫小刀先生
My name is Mr. Knife!
你可以叫我杰克
You may call me Jack.
我是来这个美丽的村庄度假的
I have come to your fine village for a vacation.
我不希望被人打扰
I do not wish to be disturbed!
夫人
My lady.
我要不要把另一半的疯狂河马送到你的套房♥里呢?
Shall I have the other half of Crazy Hippo delivered to your suite?
拿他喂你的狗吧
Feed him to your dogs.
这会让它们口感更好
It will make them taste better.
我很担心你
电影精选列表