Did she just hiss at you? - It's all right.
疯了吧 -没事 没事
That's insane. - It's all right. It's all right.
来了
Coming.
你好 -嗨
Hello.
- Hi.
我看到你在阳台了 你可以不用按门铃的 亲爱的
You're a vision on my front porch. You don't have to ring the bell, hon.
直接进来就行 -好的
You can just come in. - Okay.
玛丽呢 她需要帮忙拿袋子吗
Where's Mary? Does she need help with the bags?
不用了 她不在 她出去了
No, she doesn't. She's out.
她出去了 好吧 进来吧
"She's out"? Okay, well, come on in.
等等 是她
Hold on, that's her.
怎么了
Hello?
好的 好 等...
Okay. All right, hold, uh...
我先上楼 等等
Let me get upstairs. Hold on.
嘿 -嗨
Hey. - Hi.
太奇怪了 -什么
That was weird. - Yeah.
怎么了 -我不知道
What was that? - I don't know.
出什么事了 怎么了
What's wrong? What happened now?
刚才我们在外面发生了件怪事
Something weird happened outside just now.
等等 什么意思 “怪事”
Wait, what do you mean "weird"?
为什么 你在说什么
Why? What are you talking about?
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
妈去哪了
Where's Mom?
别 别糊弄我 我妈去哪了
No, don't bullshit me. Where's Mom?
她很快就回来
She'll be here soon.
很快 她去哪了 -我不知道
Soon? Where did she go? - I don't know.
我要你告诉我她去哪了
I need you to tell me where she went.
我发誓我不会放过你的
I swear to God, I will beat the shit out of you.
我们能做的只有等她回来
All we can do is wait.
不要 乔
No, Joel!
你就是个混♥蛋♥ 你知道吧
You're a cheating piece of shit. You know that, right?
你自己心里有数
You do know that, right?
是
Yes.
我知道你很生他的气 但我也犯了错
I know you're mad at him, but I made mistakes, too.
我很抱歉 你无法想象我有多抱歉
I'm sorry, you'll never know how sorry I am.
我们都搞砸了 但我们不是坏人
We messed up, but we're not bad people.
好吧
Okay.
过来一下
Please?
我不用坐 站着就行
Nah, I don't need to sit. I'm fine here.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
噢 坐下好吗 坐下吧
Oh. Please, please sit down.
求你了
I'm asking you, please.
虽然我不知道为什么 但我懂了
I don't know why, though. I mean, I got it.
爸骗了你 他就是个混♥蛋♥骗子
Dad's a lying, cheating piece of shit,
你受够了 要离开他了 对不对
and you're leaving him, you've finally had enough of it, right?
没错
Yes, right.
好吧 -不 别这样 不要
Okay.
- No, but don't, please.
我在说话呢
This is my time to talk,
你♥他♥妈♥能不能坐好来
so would you sit the fuck down?
该死的 我明白 好吧
Damn it, I get it, okay?
我明白 这对你而言很糟糕 对所有人来说都是
I get it, it's worse for you than it is for everyone else.
我很抱歉
And I am sorry.
你不会知道我有对愧疚
You'll never know how sorry I am,
我也清楚你不会再原谅我和他
and I'm sure you'll never forgive him or me.
这就是我想等到你回来再亲口跟你说的愿意
This is why I wanted to wait to tell you until you were here,
这样我们就能面对面地聊
so we could speak face-to-face
你身边也能有爱你的人陪伴着
and you would be with somebody that you love and that loves you.
所以 让我说完... -等等
So, let me just say... - Wait a second.
你俩正计划着要告诉我这些
You were planning on telling me this?
你们就等着我回来说这些
You were waiting until I got here?
那你们装什么
So, why all the show?
为什么你们要
Like, why would you...
表现得那样亲昵
act like this, that?
装得好像你们过得很开心一样
Like, why are you acting like you're happy together?
好吧 我们不是装出来的
Okay, we weren't pretending.
不 不 你没跟我说清楚
No, no, you don't get the chance to tell me anything.
不 你说的没句真话
No. 'Cause none of it's true.
你跟他一样 你也是个伪君子
You're the same as him. You're the same hypocrites.
你们太让我恶心了
You fucking disgust me.
乔 -乔
Joel. - Joel.
不 去你的连篇谎话和你这个充满谎言的世界
No. Fuck your stupid lies and your bullshit world.
不 乔
No, Joel!
操 全是狗屁
Fuck... it's all bullshit. That's bullshit.
亲爱的 不 别这样
Honey! -Don't, no.
都是狗屁 狗屁 -停下来
It's bullshit. Bullshit. - Stop!
去死吧 我受够了 我们要离开这鬼地方
Fuck this. I'm getting your stuff. We're out of this place.
天呐
God.
好吧
Well.
天呐NGeez.
你得做些什么
You have to do something.
我们不能就这样让他走 我们会再也见不到他的
We can't let him leave like this. We'll never see him again.
但他说得没错
But he's right.
你把行李箱拉出来 我们得走了
Come on, you're dragging this out. We need to go.
越快越好 -好吧
I'm going as fast as I can. - Well...
你确定你要这样一走了之 -当然了 你在开玩笑吗
Are you sure you wanna leave like this?
- Yeah. No, are you kidding me?
现在就得走 我们要走了 现在 马上
We need to go now, Erin. We need to go, like, right now.
嘿
Hey.
宝贝儿 没事的 -不
Baby, it's okay. - No.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry. Sweetheart...
我从不曾想过会失去你
# I never thought I'd miss you #
连半次
# Half as much #
都没想过
# As I do #
我从未曾想过会是这滋味
# And I never thought I'd feel this way #
我对你的
# The way I feel #
感觉
# About you #
每当我醒来
# As soon as I wake up #
夜夜
# Every night #
日日
# Every day #
我知道我要的就是你
# I know that it's you I need #
你来抚平我的忧愁
# To take the blues away #
这一定是爱
# Must be love #
爱啊 爱啊
# Love, love #
这一定是爱
# It must be love #
爱啊 爱啊
# Love, love #
不多不少
# Nothing more, nothing less #
爱是最好的
# Love is the best #
我们的爱能多到什么程度
# How can it be that we can #
说 很多很多
# Say so much #
无言
# Without words? #
保佑你也保佑我 我的宝贝
# Bless you and bless me, baby #
也福佑蜜蜂
# Bless the bees #
福泽鸟儿
# And the birds #
我夜夜都想守在你身旁
# I've got to be near you every night #
日日亦是
# Every day #
除此之外
# Couldn't be happy #
无他法令我快乐
# Any other way #
这一定是爱
# It must be love #
爱啊 爱啊
# Love, love #
这一定是爱
# It must be love #
爱啊 爱啊
# Love, love #
不多
# Nothing more #
不少
# Nothing less #
爱就是最好的
# Love is the best #
梦醒
# As soon as I wake up every night #
时分
# Every day #
我深知你就是我心之所向
# I know that it's you I need #
由你来抚平我的忧愁
# To take the blues away #
一定是爱
电影精选列表