I'll get the coffee made. - Great, great, thank you.
我要 我要 我去洗个澡
I'm gonna... I'm gonna... I'm gonna get in the shower.
很好
That sounds good.
他妈的到底怎么了
What the fuck.
噢 嘿
Oh, hey.
我很快就走
I'll be out of here in a few minutes.
好 好 没问题
Yeah, okay. No problem.
一 二
And one, and two,
三 伸直
and three, straight,
四 眼神
and four, and flows.
交叉 注意姿势
Coupe, attitude,
腿伸侧面 收回来
side, close in back.
交叉 收回 侧面
Coupe, back, side,
第五节收回后面去
but close behind in fifth.
收回来 一 二
And back, one, and two,
继续
and keep going.
做完以后 跟着她做一遍
And when you're done, follow her.
记得垫脚 转身
Make sure, relevé, turn around.
注意手臂姿势
Don't forget the port de bras.
我没回来的话 就自己继续练
If I'm not back, keep going.
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
想你了
I missed you.
我想见你 不行吗
I wanted to see you. Is that okay?
当然可以 傻猪
Of course it's okay, silly.
太惊喜了
It's just such a surprise.
我没想到你会来 现在我浑身汗臭 不好意思
I wasn't expecting you, and I stink, I'm sorry.
哪有 不会 你一直那么好闻
No, you don't. You never smell bad.
鬼话连篇
Such a liar.
过来
Come here.
你可以再等十五分钟吗 -没问题
Can you wait 15 minutes? - Yeah.
等下我就搞定了 -好
I'll be done then. - Okay.
然后我就用最快的速度洗好澡 -好
Then I'll take the quickest shower ever. - Okay, sure.
也不用 你不用为我专门洗澡
Or don't, you don't have to shower for me.
真是个怪胎
You're a weirdo.
对 是有那么一点 -属于我的怪胎
Yeah, a little bit. - My weirdo.
是你的 -我很快就回来
Right. - I'll be right back.
好 -好
Okay.
- Okay.
好啦 你去哪了
Okay, where are you?
垫脚 起
Relevé, up.
眼睛直视前方 转身
Eyes front. Turn.
然后 抬起脚
And kick... up.
继续 绷紧
Go ahead and stretch.
一 二
One, two...
三 四 五 六
..three, four, five, six,
七 八
seven, eight.
是我儿子
My son.
一个搞怪的家伙
Funny guy.
你看着真♥他♥妈♥美
You just look fucking beautiful.
再说一遍
Tell me again?
你不用做这个 你先来吧
You don't have to do that, you can do first. Ready?
(前台):你好 我是莎布里娜 - 一 收-
RECEPTIONIST: Studio, this is Sabrina. -And one and close.
你好 诺曼女士 - 二
Hi, Mrs. Nomad. - And two, and...
所以我们现在... -好的 没问题 好
So, we're doing... - That's great, yes.
请问是这周六吗 -保持 重来
It's this coming Saturday. - Hold on. Start over.
你再给我看下你刚才是怎么做那个旋转动作的
Well, show me how to do the spinny one you do.
转得很快那个 -你是说...
The twirly one. - You mean...
嗯 不 比这个更厉害的 -刚转得不怎么样
Yeah, no, fancier than that. - That was a bad one.
你是指...-那个转起来更好看
So, you mean... - It was fancier than that.
你想说这个吗
Do you mean this one?
这也很美 但是
That's beautiful, but it's...
你知道我指哪个 -噢我懂了
You know what I'm talking about. - Oh, I know what you mean.
我明白你的意思了
I got that.
我会了
I got that.
对 -是这个吗
Yes! - Yeah. Oh, yeah.
噢 我喜欢你现在这个样子 -什么样子
Oh, I love it when you're like this. - Like what?
我不知道怎么说 你那么高兴活泼的样子
I don't know, you're just light and cheerful,
心情那么好 这个状态很棒
and you're in a good mood and you're just nice.
别管了
Forget it.
我才不 我那么幸福
I don't wanna forget it. I'm happy.
你很幸福
You're happy.
嘿
Hey.
我们去干些啥吧 -我们不正要去“干”吗
Let's do something. - We're about to.
我先“干”你 然后你“干”我
First, I'm gonna do you and then you're gonna do me.
不 我们去做些以前没干过的事
No. Let's do something we've never done before.
做些平常事 比如逛街看电影
Let's do something normal, like go to the mall or go see a movie.
一些约会做的事
Something "date-y."
然后我们再大“干”一场
Then we can do each other.
行 -好吧
Okay. - Yeah?
嗯嗯
Yeah.
你喜欢的话 我当然没问题
If you're okay with it, I'm okay with it.
玛丽·卡斯特:可怜的亨利 让我抓紧你的手
MARY CUSTER: Poor Henry, let me hold your hand.
亨利:这不费劲 我能搞定 抓好你自己的手
HENRY: It's not heavy, I can manage.Hold your own hand.
玛丽:噢 亨利 当我这样此握住过你的手
MARY: Oh, Henry, when I do hold your hand like this,
用我的手臂环抱你 牢牢地贴紧你
and put my arm around you and snuggle up to you like that,
你难道一点感觉都没有吗 -我当然有感觉
doesn't it suggest anything to you? - HENRY: Yes, it does,
但考虑到我的身体 我最好还是别想这事了
but with my health, I better not think about it!
玛丽:我想...
MARY: I think...
她知道你在外面吗
Does she think you're on a trip?
不清楚 应该不知道 我什么都没告诉她
I don't know. No. I didn't tell her anything.
这不重要 对吧 一点也不
It doesn't matter, does it? Really?
好吧
Okay. Uh, let's see.
我会告诉她我在加班
I'll just say I'm working late.
她压根儿就不在乎 相信我
She really doesn't care, trust me.
我已经受够了现在这种僵局
I just get so tired of all the bullshit.
但很快就能结束了
Almost over.
我们可以大事化小 对吧
So why not make it the least dramatic possible, right?
好吧 给我两分钟 -好
Okay. Just give me a moment. - Okay.
继续啊 就在刚才转过去的地方
Go on, just where you roll it, roll it.
噢 不是吧
Oh, come on.
太大了 我可能会打不中 -不会的
It's too big, I might miss. - You're not.
你刚滑过去了
You just slide it.
等我一下
Just a second, I'll be...
怎么了
Hello?
呃 抱歉 我想告诉你我今晚要加班到很晚
Uh, sorry, just calling to say I'm stuck working late tonight.
我自己随便解决晚餐
Uh, just, uh, grabbing some dinner
然后就回去
and... I'll head straight back.
也有可能得通宵工作
Uh... may have to work through the night.
告诉你一声
Wanted you to know.
那好吧
Okay. That sounds good.
我以为你在家 你去哪了
I thought you were at home. Where are you?
我在哪
Where am I?
呃 我也要加班
Uh, I had to work late, too.
我也正在外面随便吃点东西
I just stepped out for a bite as well, actually.
唔...在一家中餐馆
Um, at the Chinese restaurant.
你呢 你在吃什么
What about you? What are you eating?
我也在吃中餐呢 多巧啊
I'm getting Chinese, too, funny enough.
唔...我喜欢那道鸭肉
I, uh... like the duck.
你也应该点一份 鸭肉
You should order the duck, too.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
我应该 真的吗 如果我不爱吃鸭肉呢
I should, should I? What if I don't like duck?
向来都挺美味的 对吧
Oh, it's always good, is it? [CHUCKLING]
我不知道
I don't know.
我正想着给你打包一份鸭肉回家 跟你一块吃呢
I'm thinking about bringing this duck home and sharing it with you.
怎么样
How would you like that?
不用打包给我的 我吃饱了
You don't have to get any. I'll have enough.
我只能说这道菜太美味 以至于我无法抑制与你共享的想法
If you ask me, it's too delicious not to share.
你在这儿呀 -对 抱歉我让你等太久了
There you are. - Yeah, sorry it took me so long.
我不懂 我不明白
I don't get it, I just don't understand.
不 不是因为我 是因为他 好吗
No, look, it's not me, it's him, okay?
你知道的 他就是戏多
You know, he's a drama king.
电影精选列表