求你别哭了 露西
Please stop crying, Lucy.
求你了.
Please.
嘿
Hey.
我爱你 过来
I love you. Come on.
我得回去工作了 否则会有麻烦的
I still... I have to get back to work, I'll get in trouble.
你能理解我的 对吧
You understand, right?
可以 -很好
Yeah- Okay.
好吧
Come on.
下班后就去找你
I'll come to you right after work.
嘿
Hey!
我爱你
I love you.
嗨 -嘿
Hello.- Hey.
我还以为你不回家吃晚饭了呢
I didn't think you were gonna be home for dinner.
哦 我午餐吃了很多 刚从健身房♥回来
Oh, I had a big lunch. I just came from the gym.
工作怎么样了
How was work?
还行
Yeah, right.
你呢 -也一样
You? - Uh, same. [CHUCKLES]
你收到乔发来的消息没
Did you get that message from Joel?
没 关于什么的
No, what's that?
他要回家了
He's coming home.
牙膏快用完了
We're almost out of toothpaste.
是吗
Oh?
我明天下班的时候
I'll make sure to pick up some tomorrow
会去买♥♥点回来
on the way back from work.
其实我明天下班后要去跟本喝两杯
Actually, I'm getting drinks with Ben after work tomorrow.
他怎么样了-谁-
How is he? - Who?
本 你说要跟他去喝酒
Ben. You said you're having drinks with him.
哦 我觉得他还好吧
Oh, I think fine.
希望如此 这可怜人今年过得太不顺心了
I hope so, anyway. Poor guy's had a tough year.
能见到他真好
Be good to see him. [SIGHS]
所以 乔要回来了
So... Joel's coming.
对 带着女朋友回来
Yeah. With his girlfriend.
哦 真的 -对
Oh, yeah? - Yep.
不错啊
That should be nice.
是啊
Yes.
晚安 亲爱的 -晚安
Good night, honey. - Good night.
你什么意思 为了我们着想
What does that mean? For us?
我的意思是 等我儿子走了
It means we have a date.
就去约会
Right after my son leaves.
否则会酿成大祸的
It would be a disaster before.
你现在就得跟她摊牌了
You need to tell her now,
这样 你儿子回来的时候你就能跟他说清楚了
and then you discuss it with your son when he gets here.
这才像话
That makes sense.
对不起 可我还做不到 你不了解他
I'm sorry, but I can't do that. You don't know him.
这对他而言太残忍♥了
It will be a living hell for his whole visit.
没必要这样小题大做
There's no reason to make it dramatic.
小题大做 -对不起
Dramatic? - I'm sorry.
露西 别这样好吗 这是个好消息
Lucy, please don't. This is good news.
这是个好消息 你想想吧
This is great news. Think about it.
到时我们就能真真正正地约会
We have a date, a real one.
这摊子事很快就能结束
And all this business will be over soon, finally.
小题大做
Dramatic?
我去 我用词不当 我不是这个意思
God damn it, I used the wrong word! I didn't mean...
你这么容易情绪波动我很难跟你好好沟通
You know, it's impossible to discuss anything with you if you get upset so quickly.
我♥操♥!去你的 -露西 别走
Fuck you! Fuck you, Michael! - Lucy, stop!
得了 露西 你要去哪...
Come on, Lucy, where are you...
够小题大做吗 -你要上哪去
Dramatic enough? - Where are you going?
回来 该死的
Come back. God damn it!
露西 我就是个傻♥逼♥
Lucy, I'm an idiot!
人人皆知我是个傻♥逼♥ 好了吗
Everybody knows I'm an idiot, all right?
回来 我就是个蠢货
Come back, I'm a moron.
露西 我跟你道歉 我的意思不是“小题大做”
Lucy, I apologize! I didn't mean "dramatic."
你就是个懦夫 迈克 你现在就得跟她说清楚
You're a coward, Michael. You need to tell her now.
好吧 好吧 你说得对
All right. All right, yes, you're right.
我们能先谈谈吗 -先跟她说清楚
Can we just discuss it? - Tell her!
嘿
Hey.
要一起吃午餐吗 -我不了
Lunch? - I can't.
约了个潜在客户 -哦 那太遗憾了
I have a potential client. - Oh, that's too bad.
感谢你的好意 苏 明天再约怎么样
I appreciate that, Sue. How about tomorrow?
行啊 也不错 -那好
Sure, sounds great. - Okay.
祝你好运
Good luck.
拿下那客户
With the client.
好
Right.
这是个好消息
It's great news.
很棒的消息
It's wonderful news.
是吗
Is it?
这意味着我们能有个真正意义上的约会了
It means we actually have a date, a real date.
罗伯特
Robert.
过来
Come...
我觉得我什么事都做不成了
I feel like I can't do anything anymore.
写不出东西
Can't write.
无法思考
Can't think.
食不下咽
Can't eat.
夜寝难安
Can't sleep.
连抽根烟都抽不好
Can't even fucking smoke.
你得告诉我这一回是真的 是认真的 因为....
You got to tell me that this is true, that this is it for real this time, because...
你要知道 我再也无法忍♥受了 真的不行
You know, I can't take it otherwise, I really can't.
我保证 这次是认真的
Come on. It's true, I promise.
我会跟他说明白的 我保证
I'm gonna tell him, promise.
尽快 我会尽快说
Soon, so soon.
真的? -真的
Yeah? - Yeah.
嘿 本
Hey, Ben.
你终于接了 是我 迈克
Glad I got you! It's me, Michael.
对啊 好久不见 所以我才打给你
Yeah, it has been awhile, that's why I'm calling.
很高兴又跟你联♥系♥上了 呃
Be good to catch up. Uh...
咱俩现在去喝点啤酒怎么样
How about you and me go and grab some beers, now?
对 现在 现在怎么样
Yeah, now, now.
我可以去接你
I can come to you.
你在哪都行 我开车过去只用20分钟
I can drive to wherever you are. I can be there in 20 minutes.
哦 这样啊 我能理解
Oh, yeah, no, no, I understand.
当然
Of course.
当然 下周 那好
Of course. Next week, let's do it.
你听起来状态不错
You sound well.
好 那期待下次见下面
All right. Looking forward to it.
再聊 好 再见
Talk soon. Okay, bye.
工作
嗨 露西 我正准备打给你呢
Hi, Lucy! I was just about to call you.
哦 只是想跟你打声招呼 呃
Oh, just to say hi, and, uh...
告诉你我在想你 还有 呃
tell you I'm thinking about you, and, uh...
对之前的事说声抱歉 我太不可理喻了
and to say I'm sorry about earlier. I-I-I was being insensitive.
我很想 可我不行 我约了我兄弟 本
I would love to, but I can't. I'm just about to meet my buddy, Ben.
他一直想跟我见面 去喝点酒
He's been after me for a while
to meet him for drinks
我之前已经推脱过很多次了
and, uh, I-I kept pushing him off.
我不知道 我想...他最近过得很糟糕
I don't know, I guess he's going through a bad time.
我还不知道 我不清楚
I don't know. I don't know.
要么我们见机行事 我一出来就给你发短♥信♥
Why don't we just play it by ear, and I'll text you or something when I get out?
我不知道我们会呆多久
I don't know how long we're gonna be.
那 那样很好
That... that would be lovely.
好 亲爱的
Yes, my dear.
我会的
I will.
对
Yeah.
我会...嘿 嘿 本
I will... Hey! Hey, Ben!
等会 亲爱的 嘿 本
Hold on, hon. Hey, Ben!
我很抱歉 他到了 我刚看到她
I'm sorry, he's here, I just saw him.
嘿 本 很高兴见到你 兄弟
Hey, Ben, good to see you, man.
先等我找地方停好车 那好像有个车位
Let me just find a place to park.
I think I see a space right over here.
好吗
Okay?
好 我等下就去跟你会合 给我一分钟
All right, I'll be with you, just one minute.
亲爱的 我真的得走了 待会再聊
Honey, I really have to go now. Why don't I just call you later?
我很爱你 我真的很爱你
电影精选列表