No less.
接下来两年里这条河将会是我们的家
The river will be our home for the next two years.
我们绝不能失败
We shall not fail.
人类还在等待我们的发现
Mankind awaits our discoveries.
开船了
Shoving off!
*你可曾见过那样一片国土*
*Have you ever seen a land*
*富饶如同黄金国*
*Like old El Dorado*
*遍地是金银的黄金国*
*Of gold and of silver*
*遍地是金银的黄金国*
*Of gold and of silver*
*你可曾见过那样一片国土*
*Have you ever seen a land*
*富饶如同黄金国*
*Like old El Dorado*
*遍地是金银的黄金国*
*Of gold and of silver*
*那遍地是金银的黄金国*
*and silver and gold*
我能看见鱼群
I can see the fish,
但是我抓不住它们
but...But I can't catch them.
又是一场空
Nothing again.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这里河水很深 鱼的数量也很多
The river is deep here. There is plenty of fish.
这是一片荒芜之地
It's a desert.
一片绿色的荒芜之地
A green desert.
好了 收网吧
All right, pull it in.
我们以后再尝试
We'll try again further up.
Fawcett少校
Major fawcett?
这船大老远跑到这里究竟是要干什么
What on earth is she doing all the way out here?
无疑是来这里装载橡胶的
Come to load rubber, no doubt.
或许这船是来找黄金国的黄金吧
Or maybe she's looking for the gold of El dorado.
是德国人的船
It's German.
箱子上写的是"汉堡(德国地名)"
Trunk says "Hamburg".
有人在船上
There's someone aboard.
嗨 你是德国人吗
Hey, are you German?
(德语)你是德国人吗
Bist du deutsche...
站稳阵地
Stand your ground!
Costin (葡语)食人鱼
Costin! Piranha!
从水里出来
Get out of the water!
趴下
Stay down!
Fawcett在哪里 Fawcett
Where's fawcett? Fawcett!
没事
It's nothing.
我们快到了吗
Are we close?
现在就连印第安人也发疯了
Even the Indian's gone mad now.
他今天和我谈论黄金之城
He was talking to me about gold cities today...
就像个小孩一样
Like a little child.
他觉得我们是被引向死亡的征服者
He thinks we're conquistadors to be led to our death.
那些印第安人刚开始都有点疯疯癫癫的
Those Indians seemed a bit mad to begin with.
如果可以的话 我希望你可以把这个读给我
I'd like you to read this to me if you can.
如果我们在这里死去的话 由谁来读都没什么所谓了
If we are to meet our end here, what difference does it make?
我只是怕如果是我自己亲自读的话
I'm afraid it would be quite unbearable for me
会悲痛不堪
to read it myself.
请随意概述一下
Feel free to summarize.
听你的 先生
Right you are, sir.
你的妻子带着全家搬去了德文郡
Your wife has moved the family to Devon.
她生下了一名男孩 取名Brian
She's given birth to a boy named Brian.
你的大儿子 Jack
Your oldest boy, Jack,
各方面都很优秀 她这样说
is excelling in all ways, she says.
我已经在梦里都梦到了我儿子的面容
I see my son's face in my dreams now.
我是怎样一个蠢人
What kind of fool am I,
才会离开家人到这个地方来
to leave my family for this place?
你来到这里是想获得什么
What did you hope to achieve out here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们现在能做的
All we have left now
就是找到河流的源头
is to get to the source of the river.
Costin先生
Mr. Costin?
少校
Major...
没有食物了
Food gone.
天啊 我们就要饿死了
Jesus Christ, we are dead from hungry.
只剩下一块了
One piece.
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
给我
Give me that!
控制住自己
Control yourselves!
我们不是野蛮人
We are not savages.
我们会死在这里 少校
We're leaving our bones here, major.
为了什么
And for what?
一张地图吗
A map?
即使我们到达了那里
Even if we get there,
在没有任何食物的情况下我们也回不去了
we're not making it back without any food.
你想过这些吗
Have you ever thought about that?
我们就要在这饿死了
We're here starving to death.
我们甚至不是来寻找金子的
We're not even looking for gold.
那让我们开始吧
Let's have at it then.
我的耳朵
My ear!
我的耳朵
My ear!
我的耳朵
My ear!
下一发就要打在你的屁♥股♥上了
Next one will be up your ass.
谢谢你 Costin先生
Thank you, Mr. Costin.
从没有人来过这儿 头儿
No one's ever been here before, chief!
从来 没有
No one! Ever!
我们做到了
We made it!
最先来的
The first!
大发现啊
What a find!
少校
Major.
少校 那个印第安人不见了
Major, we've lost the Indian.
他逃跑了
He's run off.
他把我们带到这儿了
He got us here.
我们的最后一个计数
Our last reading.
我是在做梦吗
Am I dreaming this?
不是
No...
我也看到了
I see it, too.
拜托了
Please.
这是我们仅有的机会
It's our only chance.
我们会饿死的
We'll starve.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
我自己都不可能做得更好 长官
Couldn't have done that better myself, sir.
这是什么 头儿
What is it, chief?
这是陶器
It's pottery...
在地里
In the ground.
看 到处都是
Look, it's all over.
看这个
Look at this.
都是古老的
They're ancient.
天哪 他是对的
Christ, he was right.
那个印第安人是对的
The Indian was right.
你说从没有人到过这儿
You said no one had been here before.
我想你是说没有白人 Costin先生
I think you meant no white man, Mr. Costin.
我想你是说没有白人
I think you meant no white man.
我们以为那个印第安人疯了
We thought the Indian mad.
这里肯定曾经有过居所
There must have been dwellings here.
谢天谢地那野猪身上的肉比我们多
Thank god that boar has more meat on it than we do.
好了 慢点 慢点 慢点
All right, easy, easy, easy.
地狱的出口总是困难的 Costin先生
The exit from hell is always difficult, Mr. Costin.
而且我们会回来的
And we will get back.
这个世界会知道我们在这里发现了什么
The world will know what we have found here.
我们接着走吧 - (西语)走吧
Let us keep going. - Vamonos.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
你能看到他吗
Can you see him?
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
Fawcett少校 你是英格兰最勇敢的探索者
Major Fawcett, you are England's bravest explorer!
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
你儿子
Your son.
这一定是Brian了
This must be Brian.
Jack在这里
And here's Jack.
你是我父亲吗
Are you my father?
我的确是 儿子
I am indeed, son.
过来 给我个拥抱
电影精选列表