I do.
的确如此
Hey, Sal, listen.
喂 萨尔 听着
Run a DMV check on an Albert Leonard Sparma.
去车管局查一个叫艾伯特·伦纳德·斯帕玛的人
Yeah, see if he's sold any cars in the last few months.
对 看他在过去几个月有没有卖♥♥过车
Inconclusive.
无法定论
But there are some similarities to both Brock and Ewing.
但也和布洛克和尤因脸上的齿痕 有些相似之处
Partial of an incisor on Ewing's cheek.
尤因脸颊上有部分门牙齿痕
What about Brock?
布洛克呢
Partial of a bicuspid.
部分前臼齿的齿痕
Something else. What's that?
还有一件事 是什么
He's from back east.
他是东岸人
Folds his slice.
他会把披萨折起来吃
We'll canvass over here. All right.
我们负责这边搜证 好的
You have a good night.
祝你有个美好夜晚
We got roast beef, we got strippers...
我们有烤牛肉 有脱衣舞♥女♥...
Baby, you got anything for us tonight?
宝贝 今晚要给我们什么好东西
We got hookers.
也有妓♥女♥
Damn, homie.
该死 老兄
You don't know how lucky y'all are.
你们不知道自己侥幸逃过一劫
Okay.
好
How's the trunk space?
后车箱空间大吗
Baxter. The second girl, the ditch pitch,
我是贝克·斯特 第二个女孩的弃尸处
where did you find her?
你是在哪找到她的
Couple hundred yards after 126.
经过126号♥出口的几百码处
And you didn't leak it to the press? No.
你没泄露给媒体 没有
You sure about that?
你确定
It went out over dispatch, but it was never given to the press. Why?
警用无线电中有提到 但从未透露给媒体 怎么了
What's the nearest mile marker?
最近的里程标记是多少
Hang on.
等等
467.
4-6-7.
4-6-7
There's this guy Deke asked me to run a vehicle check on. Sparma?
迪克叫我去查一个叫斯帕玛的车辆资料
Seems that Topanga Tow has a car registered to him.
看来托潘加拖车公♥司♥有辆车注册在他名下
Found it abandoned two weeks ago.
两周前发现被人弃置
Reported stolen?
有通报失窃吗
No.
没有
Well, tow that sucker in.
那就把那辆破车拖回来看看
Wine. Damn it.
是葡萄酒渍 该死
Sal, what do you got?
萨尔 有什么发现
Clean. 22,000 miles.
很干净 里程二万二千英里
A rollback? Definitely.
里程数调过吗 绝对有
All right, keep at it. Let me know if you find anything.
好 继续查 发现任何东西就通知我
Here we go.
我们走
I'll take the prints. Call the lab, tell 'em I'm on my way.
我去看指纹结果 打电♥话♥告诉实验室说我在路上了
Grab Deke and a patrol dep, pick up Sparma.
找迪克和巡警去抓斯帕玛来问话
What about Tina Salvatore, the potential witness?
那个证人蒂娜·萨尔瓦托呢 那个潜在的证人
Get her a magazine.
给她买♥♥本杂♥志♥耗时间
What are the chances he'll let us in?
他让我们进去的几率有多大
Yeah. Just keep him busy, keep him talking.
让他分心 揪着他说话
Tell him to take his time, change his clothes, whatever.
让他慢慢来 换套衣服 什么都好
Match is inconclusive.
比对结果无法定论
Conclude it. Eleven identifiers.
尽量总结一下 只有十一处辨识点相同
County requires 18 for an ID, LAPD requires 12.
郡警方要求有十八处相同以确认身分 市警方要求十二处
So, we're one short of somebody's legal requirements?
所以我们只差一处就能满足法律要求
That says something. It says you're seven short.
那几乎差不多了 少七处差很多
Look me in the eye and tell me this isn't my boy.
看着我的双眼告诉我 这人不是本案凶手
This other fella...
这另一个家伙...
let's call him Mr. X...
我们就叫他X先生...
he's got eight identifiers. Only three less than Sparma.
他有八处辨识点相同 只比斯帕玛少三处
Maybe he's the killer.
也许他才是凶手
Who?
那人是谁
Thank you.
谢谢
Are we ready to go?
准备好要走了吗
It's like I told the police...
就像我对警♥察♥说的一样
it was dark, he was wearing glasses, a hat...
天很黑 他戴着眼镜 帽子...
If I showed you some photos, do you think you'd be able to identify him?
给你看些照片 你能指认他吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Probably not.
大概不行
Nothing. It was like he was expecting us.
毫无波折 他好像料到我们会去
Get her something to drink. Keep an eye on her.
给她拿点饮料 看好她
I have to use the restroom.
我需要去上厕所
Yep. Come on.
好 来吧
It's, uh, right over here, to your right. I'll wait for you.
就在这里 你的右手边 我等你
Hey, you got a second, Jamie?
你有空吗 杰米
It's okay. I can find my way back to your desk.
没事 我能自己回你的座位
All right, do you want anything to drink?
好吧 你想喝点什么吗
Uh... Diet anything.
呃...喝什么都行
Just come straight back, okay?
上完就回去座位 好吗
What's up? Thanks.
怎么了 谢谢
The Harvester was clean as a whistle.
这辆车干干净净
Damn it.
该死
Got this off your desk.
这是从你桌上拿来的
You don't mind if I move the table, do you?
不介意我移♥动♥桌子方位吧
Do your thing.
欢迎尽情搬动
Grab the other end.
帮我抬另一端
All clear.
走廊清空了
Bring him in.
把他带进来
Okay, Jerry.
去吧 杰瑞
Well, what did you have to do to get a job like this?
要怎样才能担任这样的职位
Kind of a demotion, huh?
这算是降级 对吧
No, we're not gonna need those.
不 不需要上铐
Where's big Dick Tracy?
那位大侦探在哪
Is he joining us for dinner?
他要来和我们一起聊聊吗
Ow. Man...
老天
Hello, Albert.
你好 艾伯特
I'm Detective Sergeant Baxter.
我是巴克斯特警探
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
You're famous.
你很有名
On television and in the papers all the time.
常常上电视和报纸
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你
I'm kind of a crime buff.
我算是一个刑案迷
Hm.
嗯
Well, then you know if you're innocent,
那你知道如果你无辜
you should talk to me, clear your name.
你应该告诉我 洗清你的罪名
Is that it?
就这么简单吗
Not gonna work me over, Mr. Clean?
不先整治我一番吗 黑脸先生
Okay.
好吧
I invoke my Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.
我要行使第五修正案的权利 不愿自证其罪
Just kidding.
我开玩笑的
You should see the look on your faces.
你们应该看看你们脸上的表情
Come on, it's hilarious.
别这样 真的很好笑
But I would like my rights waiver card.
但我想要我的权利豁免卡
I know I'm not officially in custody, but...
我知道我没被正式拘留 但是...
better be safe than sorry, huh, guys?
总是小心为妙 对吧
Hot damn.
该死
This is awesome.
这太棒了
Can I keep this?
我能留作纪念吗
No, I'm afraid not.
恐怕不行
No fun.
真不好玩
Hey, you wanna know something? Ernesto Miranda...
想知道一则趣闻吗 米兰达警语的创始人
was actually guilty.
其实是罪证确凿的
Why did you abandon your car, Albert?
为什么要丢弃你的车 艾伯特
The Harvester. Had a big back end, was good for hauling things around.
那台车有很大的后车厢 很适合运东西
Look, Jimmy.
事实上 吉米
Detective Baxter. Whatever.
巴克斯特警探 随便了
Like I said, the car was stolen. Thank you for finding it.
就像我之前说的 那辆车被偷了 感谢你替我找回
I'll drive it home.
我会把它开回家
We'll be hanging on to it for a few days.
这几天我们还得继续留着
Well, that's not very nice of you.
你们这样很扰民
Why didn't you report the theft?
你为什么不报案
Well, you see, that's the funny thing.
电影精选列表