Roam if you wa-ha-hoo
漫游 如果你想要 哇吐呦
Without wings, without wheels
不借助翅膀 不借助车轮
Roam if you want to
漫游 如果你想要
Roam around the world
游遍世界各地
Roam if you want to
想去就去吧
Without anything but the love we feel
除了我们感受到的爱
To the target, one
对着目标 一个
Take it hip to hip
接着一个
Rock it through the wilderness
在荒野中摇摆
Around the world the trip begins with a kiss
环游世界之旅始于一个吻
Roam if you want to
想去就去吧
Roam around the world
游遍世界各地
Roam if you want to
想去就去吧
Roam if you want to
想去就去吧
Without anything but the love we feel
除了我们感受到的爱
Take it hip to hip
带着
Rocket through the wilderness
火箭穿越荒野
Don't watch it Don't watch it
不要看 不要看
Don't watch TV Don't watch it Don't watch it
不要看电视
At last
终于
My love has come along
我的爱来了
My lonely days are over
我的单身生活宣告结束
And life is like a song
而生活就像一首歌♥
Oh, yeah, yeah, at last
哦 耶 耶 终于
The skies above are blue
头顶的天空重现湛蓝
My heart was wrapped up in clover
我的心被三叶草包裹着
The night I looked at you
我看着你的那晚
Could make me untrue to my guy
能让我背叛我的人
My guy
我的人
There's nothing you could buy
你买♥♥不到任何东西
Could make me tell a lie to my guy
能让我对我的人撒谎
I gave my guy my word of honor
我向我的人保证要
To be faithful and I'm gonna...
对我忠诚我会...
As a matter of taste to be exact
确切地说 是品位问题
He's my ideal as a matter of fact
事实上 他是我的理想人选
And no muscle bound man could take my hand
没有一个肌肉发达的男人能
From my guy
夺走我的手
Here we are
我们在这里
Here we are alone
这里只有我们
Moon is shining
月光皎洁
Moon is shining bright...
月光明媚
I will follow him ?
我愿跟随他
Follow him wherever he may go
不管他去哪里都跟着他
There isn't an ocean too deep
没有太深的海洋
A mountain so high it can keep me away
高山高得让我无法靠近
I must follow him
我必须跟着他
Ever since he touched my hand I knew
自从他摸过我的手 我就知道了
No, no, no. Hello! Hello!
不不不 喂 喂
Somebody!
来人啊
No, please, no, no, please! No, no, no, please!
不 拜托 不不 拜托
Please, please, please!
拜托 拜托 拜托
Please, please, please!
拜托 拜托 拜托
Please. Oh, God.
拜托 天啊
Please, please, please, help me!
拜托 拜托 拜托 帮帮我
Yeah, it's blood. Good.
对 是血 很好
I hope they bleed to death.
我希望他们失血过多而亡
It's the third time in two months.
这是两个月内的第三次
There are 47 bulbs in the letter "G."
“G”字母中有四十七个小灯泡
It's $3.10 a pop.
一个要价3.10美元
That's $145.70, every time.
等于每次损失145.70美元
That's an additional 13 dinners I gotta sell just to float.
我还要再卖♥♥十三份晚餐才能让它点亮
Are you listening to me?
你在听我说话吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Half our take is from the interstate.
我们的一半收入来自州际公路
You drive by, you look up...
你开车经过时 抬头一看...
Not exactly a Happy Meal.
不是一顿快乐的晚餐
Morning, Deke.
早上好 迪克
Hey, Deke.
喂 迪克
Yes, sir.
是 长官
You remember a punk named JJ Kendricks?
你还记得一个叫JJ·肯德里克的小混混吗
Robbed the Quick Mart?
抢了便利商店的那个
We've got a witness who ID'd him, but she's getting the, uh, guilts.
我们有一个见证他的证人 但她却感到内疚
All she knows for certain is that he was wearing a really nice pair of boots.
她能肯定的是 他当时穿了双非常漂亮的靴子
Fancy stitching.
有花式缝线
"Unforgettable," she says.
她说 “过目难忘”
But Kendricks is a suspect in a robbery down in LA.
但肯德里克是洛杉矶一起抢劫案的嫌疑人
Down in LA?
在洛杉矶
Yeah. Is this headed somewhere?
对 这是要去什么地方吗
Yeah. And so are you.
对 我需要你去
There's a prelim day after tomorrow with a motion to dismiss.
初审后天开庭 辩方会请求驳回起诉
You drive to LA and bring back the bloodstained boots,
你去趟洛杉矶 把染血的靴子带回来
she ID's them, and the judge sets a trial date.
好让证人做出指认 法官才能订下庭审日期
The blood, they definitely ran the ABO on the blood?
血迹 他们肯定做过ABO血型鉴定了
That's correct.
没错
Then that means this is a DA problem, Captain, not ours.
这意味着是地方检察官的问题 警监 不是我们的
Oh, no, it's our problem.
不 这是我们的问题
No evidence, no conviction.
没有证物 就无法定罪
I got nobody else.
我没有别人可托付了
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
Don't look at me like that. You the one been gone for the last two weeks.
别这样看着我 是你先失踪两周的
Ah...
啊
I'll see you tonight.
今晚见
I'm, uh, here to pick up seized evidence.
我是来取被扣押的物证
Property said it was here.
物证科说它在这里
Yeah.
好
Excuse you.
别乱碰
Evidence is here, but it's not leaving without a signature.
证物是在这没错 但没有签名无法交出
Ah. Uhuh. Not yours.
啊 不是你签
I need authorization from Homicide to release.
我需要凶案组授权才能交出
There's a preliminary tomorrow. Not my problem.
明天就初审了 不是我的问题
Captain Farris put a lock on this item for testing.
法瑞斯警监下令封锁这件证物送验
It's already been tested. Don't I know it.
已经检验过了 不说我也知道
He wants it re-tested. Become a thing.
他想重新检验 最近很流行这样
So I hear.
受教了
Hey, look. You get me a signature and, uh, you can walk out of here...
嘿 看 你给我个签名 然后你就可以走了
wearing the damn things for all I care.
就算你穿着证物离开也与我无关
Hey. Hey.
喂 喂
This yours?
这是你的车
Yeah, unhook it. You blocked me in.
对 把车子放下 你挡到我了
Why didn't you just ask me to move it?
为什么不直接找我移车
'Cause I don't have time. You want special treatment?
因为我没时间 你想要特殊待遇吗
Go back to Kern County.
请回到克恩县
Unhook it.
把车放下
...all-hands-on-deck approach to this case.
集♥合♥所有警力侦办此案
To these cases.
这一系列案子
Our city, our communities, our citizens,
我们城市 我们社区 我们乡亲
and above all else...
更重要的是...
these innocent victims deserve no less.
要为无辜的受害者伸张正义
I don't know how many times I need to tell you, man.
我得告诉你多少次 老兄
Take it out of the file. Please.
把这些从档案中移除 拜托
...is that we're asking for your help.
我们寻求民众协助
If anyone has seen or heard from anyone
如果有人看到或听到任何
that might somehow be related to these cases...
可能与本系列案件有关的消息...
Carl.
卡尔
I see Brother Love's...
看来你仍相信弟兄...
salvation show's still in operation.
互相救赎的理念
Everybody needs a little faith. Even you.
大家都需要有信仰寄托 连你也是
Got yourself a new disciple.
看来你招募了新徒弟
Great detective, great guy.
很棒的警探 人品也很好
You should listen in, you might learn something on both counts.
你该去听听 于公于私都会获益良多
电影精选列表