Anyway... The lab called.
总之... 实验室打来通知了
Are you leaving town when you're done?
你办完事会立刻走吗
You wanna take me to dinner? Want you out of here.
想请我吃饭 想尽快摆脱你
They'll run the test first thing in the morning
他们明早就会重新检验
and if there's no match, you're gone.
如不符合 请你立刻走
Tomorrow's no good. My CO told me...
等不到明天 我的上级说...
Ah, I called your CO.
我已和你上级通过电♥话♥
He says you should hang until the tests are complete,
他说你该静候检验完成
deliver the evidence tomorrow.
明天再带证物回去
Okay?
好吗
Good to see you, Captain.
真高兴再见到你 警监
Look at it this way...
不如这样想
give you a chance to visit all those friends you left behind.
你能趁机去拜访当初抛下的朋友
Who says that bad guys don't return to the scene of the crime?
谁说坏人不会重返犯罪现场
How's it feel to be back in uniform?
重新担任制♥服♥警♥察♥的感觉如何
Still padding your overtime, Rogers?
还在虚报加班费吗 罗杰斯
Ooh. That's, uh, Sergeant Rogers now, Deke. Yes. Sergeant Rogers?
现在是罗杰斯警佐了 迪克 罗杰斯警佐
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
真是实至名归
Hmm.
嗯
Your phone's ringing.
你的电♥话♥在响
Yeah, I know.
对 我知道
We are being meticulous and methodical in our efforts.
我们钜细靡遗 有条不紊地侦察
Sergeant Rogers. Yeah, but what did he say?
我是罗杰斯警佐 对 但他怎么说
...and we are in the process of evaluating and prioritizing leads...
正在评估线索...
Nice to see you, Deke. Good to see you, too.
很高兴见到你 迪克 我也是
...and gathering additional evidence.
同时汇集更多证据
I can assure you all, we are taking a 24/7,
我可以向大家保证 我们会采取全天候
all-hands-on-deck approach to this case.
全员出动处理此案
These cases.
这一系列案子
Questions.
有问题吗
Correct me if I'm wrong, but what I'm hearing is
如果说错了请纠正 但我听到的是
after two months and four victims,
两个月内有四个受害者
you don't have a suspect.
警方尚未锁定疑犯
None that I can discuss.
目前还没有定论
Four dead girls, Jimmy.
四个女孩死了 吉米
We haven't been under this much scrutiny since the Night Stalker.
自夜行者一案后 我们还没碰过这么众所瞩目的案子
There's talk.
传闻满天飞
Sheriff hinted that we might wanna reach out to the feds for help.
警长暗示我们请求联邦调查局协助调查
Are you kidding me? Some point.
你在开什么玩笑 在某个时间点
Some point, Jimmy. Not today.
某个时间点 吉米 不是今天
Deke?
迪克
Son of a bitch.
不是吧
The man, the myth, the legend. Hey, Sal.
大神本尊 不败的神话与传说 嗨 萨尔
You still hanging around?
你还在队上服务
No rest for the ugly.
干这行没有到头的一天
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Eh, don't ask, don't tell.
办些鸡毛蒜皮的事
I'm just going across the street, let me buy you a cup.
我正好要去对街 请你喝杯咖啡吧
Come on, what's one cup of coffee?
来吧 不过是杯咖啡
All right.
好吧
Yeah.
好
Who is that, talking to Sal?
和萨尔说话的那人是谁
Kern County patrol dep.
克恩郡巡警
That's Joe Deacon.
那是乔·迪肯
You're kidding.
真的假的
No.
真的
They're a bunch of nancies.
他们是群软脚虾
End of shift, I gotta beg for somebody to grab a beer with.
下班后 连一起喝杯啤酒都得求半天
They got no soul, these new guys.
这些新人 一点也不硬气
They weeded all the heart out of the place.
他们把队上所有热血铁汉都赶跑了
But then, you know that better than anybody.
这点你应该比任何人清楚
Hey, Sarge. Sal.
嗨 警佐 萨尔
You know Joe Deacon? Get what you came for?
你认识乔·迪肯吗 东西拿到了吗
I will.
我会拿到的
You got nothing better to do than to bust my balls in the meantime?
你没事闲得发慌 偏找我碴
Nothing personal. Deke busts everybody's balls.
他不是针对你 迪克就喜欢找碴
You wanna bullshit John Q. Public
你想误导大众
into thinking that the worst is behind us,
让人以为最糟的状况已过去
that's your business, until the next time,
那是你的自♥由♥ 下次出事再说
but, hey, it's your shift, right?
但本案你说了算 对吧
Yeah, it is.
对 正是如此
I hear you're a good cop.
听说你是个好警♥察♥
I hear things, too.
我也听过不少你的传闻
He is a good cop, Deke. College boy,
他是个好警♥察♥ 迪克 大学高材生
bit of a Holy Roller, but, hey, I've been thinking about joining them myself.
有点宗教狂热 但我在考虑加入他们
Get on the fast track for a promotion.
靠站队快速升迁
Sal, we're up.
萨尔 要出勤了
You wanna stay with me and the wife tonight?
今晚想来我家住吗
Ah, nope. Thank you, though.
啊 不了 但谢谢你
Good to see you, Deke. Good to see you, too, brother.
很高兴见到你 迪克 我也很高兴见到你 兄弟
Why don't you ride over with me?
你不如跟我一起去查案
Maybe you can even give me a few pointers.
也许你能给我一些建议
Everybody outside, nobody in. Dollar to a dime, it's a decomp.
大家都在外面 没人进去 我估计里面有具腐尸
Baxter. 362071. What's everybody waiting around for?
巴克斯特 编号♥362071 大家都在等什么
Power's off inside the victim's building.
死者所在大楼停电了
You call Edison? They're working on it now.
你打电♥话♥给爱迪生了 他们正在抢修
You been inside?
你进去过现场
How big's the place? Tworoom efficiency.
地方有多大 小套房♥格局
Due to the victim's body position,
由于死者尸体挡道
access is through the adjacent apartment's fire escape.
只能透过隔壁栋的消防梯进入
We got generators on the truck.
卡车上有发电机
Nah, let's let the wazoo boys go to work.
不 让监识组先去喷药
You wanna superglue the whole apartment?
你想把整间公♥寓♥喷满显影剂
Why not? We're dead in the water until the power comes back on.
有什么不行 反正在来电前我们什么也干不了
You familiar with all of this? No.
你对这些科技熟悉吗 不熟
Things probably changed a lot since you left.
你离开后 可能有很多变化
Still gotta catch him, right?
目标还是缉凶吧
Yeah. Hmm.
对 嗯
Not that much has changed, then.
那也没什么太大变化
Anybody want some menthol?
有人想要薄荷膏吗
Everyone eat?
大家都吃过了吗
All right.
好了
Lights off.
关灯
Holy shit!
该死
Arterial wound...
动脉伤口
stab wound, body cavity.
穿刺伤 体腔
Another stab wound.
又一处穿刺伤
She crawled to here...
她先爬到这
all the way to here.
再一路爬到这
This is where she died.
最终死在此处
So, why is she there?
那么 尸体为什么在那
They lift prints from this window?
这里扫指纹了吗
Hey, Jimmy, they dust that ledge yet?
吉米 窗台扫过指纹了吗
Get me the first officer.
把首位到场的警官叫来
Still making house calls, eh, Flo?
还在接外勤工作吗 弗洛
Oh, good Lord.
我的老天
You in town for a while? No.
你会待一阵子吗 不会
Stick around till I'm finished.
等我下班一起走
Okay.
好
Joe Deacon, meet Julie Brock.
乔·迪肯 见见朱莉·布洛克
Julie's 5'4", a buck 20, and hails from Manhattan, Kansas.
朱莉身高5英尺4英寸 20岁 来自堪萨斯州曼哈顿
This job sucks.
这工作糟透了
Hey.
喂
Our killer exited the same way we came in.
凶手是从我们进来的地方离开的
It's your responsibility to secure and protect the premises from anyone who might spoil it.
你有责任封锁和保护现场不被任何人破坏
From the moment she expired to the time I cuff whoever did this...
从她死的那一刻到我把凶手铐起来的那一刻...
we work for her.
我们都在为她工作
Yes, sir. Get out of here.
是的 长官 滚出去
It's starting to look a lot like Illinois.
血迹形状看来很像伊利诺伊州
It's Michigan. Cut it out.
是密西根州 少贫嘴
电影精选列表