It's truly crushing me, man.
我真的不敢相信她就真的不给她老爸写信了
I can't believe she just stopped writing her old man.
你知道我在说什么吗
You know what I'm sayin'?
拜托翻翻看旧物件
Please have a look through the old stuff.
我不想求你 理查德
I don't wanna beg you, Richard.
好吧 好吧 我会尽力试试的
Okay, okay I'll see what I can do.
好吗
Okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
好啦 好啦
Okay, okay.
威廉·海耶斯
William Hayes.
生日快乐 爸爸
Happy birthday, Dad.
我知道已经有段时间了 但我希望你一切安好 米迪亚
I know it's been a while, but I hope you are well, Midia.
就这些了
That's all there is.
抱歉 老头
Sorry, old man.
亲爱的 你妈妈想让我
My love, your mom wants me to sit with her
在行刑时陪着她 但我办不到
for the execution, but I can't.
你知道我办不到 对吗
You know I can't, right?
我不明白他们为什么还要让人看
I don't understand why they make anyone watch.
我知道你一定很害怕 亲爱的
I know you must be frightened, my love,
尽管你可能不会承认
even though you probably won't admit it.
天知道你不是故意要对人开枪的
God knows you didn't mean to shoot no one,
即便所有人都想让你因你的所作所为而死去
even if everyone else wants you to be gone for what you did.
都会好起来的
All will get better soon.
你的罗西塔
Your Rosita.
你能听到我在夜晚呼喊你的名字吗
[Voiceover] Can you hear me calling your name at night?
我在睡梦中感受到了你的触摸
I feel your touch in my sleep.
你存于我的一呼一吸间
You are in my breaths of air.
你是所有曾触摸过我皮肤的阳光
You are all the beams of sunshine that ever touched my skin.
我想象着是你温暖的手在我身上 抚摸着我
I imagine it is your warm hands on my body, stroking me.
我在几秒内便能回忆起你的触摸
I can recall your touch in seconds.
我闻着你温暖的皮肤
I smell your warm skin.
它尝起来咸咸的
It tastes salty.
触摸我的手 我感到你在成长
I feel you grow by the touch of my hands.
一片海从我的心灵深处释放而出
An ocean is released deep inside of me.
就过来查下岗
Just checkin' in.
你好
Hello.
所以 你都还好吗
So, are things workin' for ya?
嗯 真挺好的
Yeah, it's really good.
挺棒的 是的
It's great, yes.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you, thank you so much.
那行
Alrighty then.
继续吧
Carry on.
哦 天啊
Ay, dios.
又收到了一封信
Got another letter.
嘿 嘿 让我跟你哈啦几句 嘿
Hey, hey, let me holler at ya for a minute, hey.
我听着我们的歌♥一遍又一遍
[Voiceover] I hear our songs over and over and over.
我了解每一个字词
I know every word,
就如同我了解你身体的每一处小角落
just like I know every little corner of your body.
你皮肤的滋味我的舌尖仍能品尝到
I could still taste your skin on the tip of my tongue.
这外面的世界 没有你我
The world out here is just moving on without you
依旧在转动
and without me.
我已不再存在于此
I have stopped existing here.
我们缠绵共存于
We are in there together
彼此之内
inside of each other.
你能在那儿感受到我吗
Can you feel me there?
刚从免罪听证会回来
Returning from an exoneration hearing.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
希望你享受这次远足
Hope you enjoyed the outing.
利亚姆
(door buzzes) - Liam.
给我倒些那个 行吗
Pour me some of that, will ya?
你依然活在我的心中 如棵树般
[Voiceover] You still live inside of me like a tree
慢慢茁壮生长
slowly growing stronger.
我有时路过我们的旧公♥寓♥
I walk by our old apartment sometimes.
我默默走近 靠在前门 然后回想起
I sneak up and lean against the front door and think
在我们把自己锁进这里面前
about all those times we kissed
我们所有那些接吻的时光
before we could lock ourselves inside.
你的罗西塔
Your Rosita.
克里斯 如果他们不能给你免罪 我们就
Cris, if they don't exonerate you, we will do
按你进去之前的计划去做
like we planned before you went in.
我觉得药是最简单的办法
I think pills is the easiest way.
我可以工作的时候偷到它们
I could steal them at work.
我读过该怎么做 很简单
I read how to do it and it's easy.
永远是你我对抗着这世界
It is us against the world always.
甚至连你的沉默也改变不了这一点
Not even your silence will change that.
我知道上帝对我们有更好的安排
I know God has a better plan for us.
我不害怕这么做
I am not scared to do it.
我们会在另一头相聚
We will be together on the other side.
给她回信呀 你个白♥痴♥
Write her back, you idiot.
你好 典狱长办公室
[Warden] Hello, Warden's office.
你好 女士 这里是邮件检查处
Hello, Ma'am, this is Mail Inspection.
就是我有个问题
I just have a question.
嗯 出什么事了吗
[Warden] Yes, something come up?
嗯 是的 我的问题是
Well, yes, this is my question.
呃 如果有个
Um, if a...
如果我们感觉有人有危险
If we have a sense that someone is in danger,
嗯 有人可能会自残
well, that someone might hurt themselves,
我们该怎么
what should we-
是有犯人威胁要自残吗
[Warden] Is an inmate threatening to harm themselves?
不是
No.
那问题是什么
[Warden] What is the question?
嗯 我感觉这更像是一个假设的问题 如果
Well, I guess it's more of a hypothetical question, if...
如果是在外面的人想自残
What is the protocol if someone outside
条款规定是什么
might harm themselves?
我们只对机构内所发生的事
We only have protocol for what happens
有条款规定 理查德
inside the facility, Richard.
是啊 嗯 有道理
Yeah, well, that makes sense.
嗯 当然了
Yeah, of course.
嗯 好了 谢谢您能抽出时间
Yeah, okay, thank you for your time.
嘿 伙计们
Hey fellas.
嘿
[All] Hey.
你还好吗 兄弟
You good, bro?
嗯 -不错
Yeah. - All right.
挺好的
Pretty good.
嘿 所以牢房♥里的那家伙 克里斯
Hey, so that guy on the row, Cris?
他 呃 他没有被免罪 对吧
He, uh...he didn't get his exoneration, right?
那个该死的警♥察♥杀手
That fuckin' cop killer? (chuckles)
他是个怪胎
He's a weirdo.
他这么多年一个访客都不见
He's declined all visitors for years.
对人一个字也不说
Never says a word to anyone.
现在他是下一个了
Now he's the next one up.
可能觉得打个什么电♥话♥就能救他一条小命吧
Probably thinks some kind of phone call will save his ass.
解脱了 -我同意
Good riddance. - I agree.
嗯 你知道的 永远不知道另一个人脑子里面
Well, you know, never know what's goin' on inside the mind
在想些什么 对吧
of another man, right?
他是咋了呀
[Guard] What's up his ass?
嘿
Hey.
你今天有什么要寄出去的信吗
You got any outgoing mail today?
才不会写那些让你们这些家伙可以坐在
Not gonna write shit that you guys could sit
自己的大屁♥股♥上读的东西
on your fat asses and read.
现在他妈离我远点
Now leave me the fuck alone.
嘿
Hey.
我看到你了
I see you.
我看到你偷偷摸摸地看着我
I see you sneak around and look at me.
你喜欢坐在家里幻想着
You like to sit at home and fantasize about me
你带我出去的时候我在担架上喘着粗气
gaspin' for air on that stretcher when you take me out,
是吧
don't you?
是吧 你个死变♥态♥
Don't you, you sick fuck! (bangs door)
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you! (bangs head)
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you! (bangs door)
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you! (bangs door)
哟 哟 理查德 理查德
电影精选列表