在它找到你之前
Before he did.
如果它诱惑了你 一切希望都完了
If he seduces you, all hope is lost.
要知道...
Just know...
要知道上帝会宽恕你
Just know that the good Lord forgives you,
你能得到救赎 妮儿
and you can be saved, Nell.
-它告诉我 你能得到救赎 -是
-He's told me. You can be saved. -Yes.
-你能得到救赎 -是
-You can be saved. -Yes.
我不该相信那名牧师 他叫我做的事
I never should've trusted that preacher to do what had to be done.
世界未来命运 悬而未决
The fate of the world hangs in the balance.
我必须阻止他
I have to stop him.
我愿意为你做任何事情 宝贝女儿
I'd do anything for you, my precious darling.
-求你不要 爸爸 -宝贝...
-No, Daddy, no. Please! -Baby...
原谅我 妮儿
Forgive me, Nell. Forgive me, Nell.
-不...-原谅我 我辜负了你
-No... No. -Forgive me. I failed you.
-不 爸爸不要 -宝贝 这是唯一的办法
-No, Daddy, don't! -Baby, this is the only way.
这是唯一保护你的方法
It's the only way to protect you.
求你 爸爸不要
Please, Daddy, no!
老天原谅我
May God forgive me!
关恩
Gwen!
除了它以外 没有人能拥有你
No one can have you but him.
放过他
Leave him alone!
住手 求求你
Stop it! Please!
住手
Stop it!
-出了什么事 -是它
-What's going on? -It's him.
它...
He's...
求你
Please.
没事的
It's all right.
事情发生了
It happened.
发生什么事
What happened?
如果在精神病院 他们就不会对你这么仁慈
They won't be as kind in a psychiatric hospital.
我没疯
I am not crazy.
-妮儿...-我知道我看到什么
-Nell... -I know what I saw.
别让这件事 把你打回原点
Come on, don't let this set you back!
不 你听我说 拜托
No, just listen to me! Please!
关恩不是关恩
Gwen wasn't Gwen!
是它 就像在伊凡森林所发生的
It was him! Just like in Ivanwood!
够了
Enough!
如果你继续这样 我们就没得谈了
If you keep this up, I'll be left with no choice.
对不起
I'm sorry.
过一个礼拜 你再回想这件事
In a week, you're gonna look back at this
更具有洞察力一点 好吗
with a little perspective, okay?
别碰我
Stop touching me!
一周内 恐怕我们全都会死光
In a week, we'll probably all be dead.
哈啰
Hello?
哈啰
Hello?
住手
Stop!
不
No!
我说 披上神的盔甲
And I say, put on the whole armor of God
令魔鬼的诡计
that he may be able to stand the wiles of the devil.
无法得逞
For while we wrestle not against flesh...
你们在看什么
What are you watching?
干么
What?
我们在看你
We're watching you.
我不明白 那是什么
I don't understand. What is that?
不知道
I don't know.
那人不是我
That's not me.
那个人根本就不是我
Uh, obviously that's not me.
就是你 没有错
Oh, it's you, all right.
我看过一幅画
I saw a picture.
-你长得很像你母亲 -真的吗
-You look just like your mother. -Really?
真的 我看过她的画像
Yeah, I saw the painting.
多谢 感谢你的赞美 她真的好美
Oh, thank you so much. That's such a compliment. She's so beautiful.
你们很亲近吗
Were you very close?
她是我最好的朋友
She was my best friend.
说她是我最好的朋友 一点也没错
Yeah. That's safe to say. She was my best friend.
你们在哪找到...
Where did you...?
上哪找到这个视频
Where did you find this?
你女朋友在网络视频 找"稀奇古怪"时看到的
Your girlfriend found it online while looking up the freaky shit.
不晓得
I don't know.
如果你给我安静...
If you keep quiet...
就是网络上找到的
Just found it.
...数十下 我可以让这女孩离开 一
...for 10 seconds, I'll let the girl go! One!
二
Two.
-不 -停止
-No! -Stop it!
-三 -行了 停下来
-Three! -We're done! Stop it.
停下来 停下来
Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
-停 -你们在干什么
-Stop! -What the hell is going on?
-这女孩被魔鬼附身 -你们去死
-Girl's got a demon in her! -Screw you!
真的鬼上身
She does.
我们都经历过一些坏事 我们也都希望能走出阴影
We all have pasts we wish we could undo, kiddo.
但我希望 在你心底你清楚
But I hope you know, in your heart,
这段视频 里面的人不是你
that that video is not you.
那不是真的
It ain't real.
那些邪教膜拜的人 他们所为
Those people, that cult, what they did,
并不能框住你
that doesn't define you.
只有你的行为才会
Only your actions do.
你不会有事吧
You gonna be okay?
不会有事
I'll be fine.
神呀 求你
Please, Lord. Please.
求你指引我方向
Please show me the way.
小姐
Miss?
对不起 我只是...
I'm sorry, sir. I was just...
求神帮忙 不是什么坏事
it never hurts to ask for help.
是的
Yes, sir.
一个人独自面对吗
And it's lonely, isn't it?
打了一场败仗
Fighting a losing battle.
日复一日
Day after day.
当你知道打不赢时
When you know you can't win.
你只是在拖时间罢了
You're just putting off the inevitable.
干么这样
And for what?
哼
Hmm?
为什么
For what?
抗拒无用
What good comes from resistance?
你唯一要做的 即寻求它的爱
When all you have to do is ask for his love.
让它进入你体内
Let him into your heart. Yes.
明白吗 所有的抗拒都无用
See, all that fighting and resistance
所作所为皆是徒然 不是吗
just seems so wasteful now, doesn't it?
没事孩子 它有耐心
It's all right, child. He's patient.
你无法逃避它
And you can't run from him.
对不起 我可不可以走了
Sorry, sir, can you please let me go?
你无处可去 你走到哪它跟到哪
There's no place you can go. There's no place he won't follow you.
堕落后
After the fall,
再升起
comes the rise.
它对你安排了大计划
And he has great plans for you.
它将释放你自♥由♥
He will set you free.
求你让我走 让我走...
Please, let me go! Let me...
让它进入你心里 它将释放你自♥由♥
Let him into your heart He will set you free!
相信它
Believe in him!
小姐
Hey, hey, Lady!
不可思议
Ha! That's unbelievable!
对不起 有事吗
I'm sorry, do you need something?
视频
Uh... The video.
你身体弯成那样
The way you bend your body all around like that.
不可思议 太神奇了
That's amazing! That shit's amazing! Huh?
-可不可以跟你合拍一张照片 -不 对不起
-I gotta get a picture with you, okay? -No. I'm sorry.
拜托 只花你几秒钟时间
Come on, it'll only take a second, please. Just... Huh?
很快就好
Real fast.
怎么会这样...
I don't know why...
我朋友认为 你在视频上的演出都是真的
You know, my friend thinks all of this shit is really real.
能跟你拍张照 一定会他乐翻天
That is gonna blow his mind. If I could just get a picture with you.
电影精选列表