那边有一堆人
There's a bunch of people out there
谁会相信他们鬼上身
who are convinced they are possessed.
路易斯安那州 伊凡森林
Ivanwood, Louisiana.
我认为那边就是通往阴曹地府的鬼门
I think that the very gate to hell is over there,
就在树丛道路那边
right off of Bush Drive.
本地的邪教膜拜
Cult in this area.
真的是盲目崇拜
It's a real mix of superstition
这边的民间传说 这边的巫毒教跟天主教一样兴盛
and folklore down here. You've got voodoo, you've got Roman Catholics.
基♥督♥新教五旬节运动
Pentecostalism.
我要你帮我女儿驱魔
I need you to do an exorcism for the soul of my daughter.
-我喜欢你的鞋子 -想穿看看吗
-I like your shoes. -Want to try them on?
你穿起来真好看
They look good on you. They're yours.
你是谁
Who are you?
阿邦魔
Abalam.
老天
Jesus Christ, Nell,
魔鬼赶快离开
can expel the demon from you!
快 快 快
Go! Go! Go!
你醒来了吗
You awake?
老天 你好冷
Jesus, you're freezing.
对
Yes.
你还在生我的气吗
You still pissed at me?
怎么了 你在发抖
What's the matter? You're trembling.
丽娥
Lil?
怎样
What?
杰瑞
Jared?
-三小啦 -什么东西
-Son of a mother! -What the hell is it?
现在怎么办
What do we do?
你待在这
Just wait right here.
杰瑞
Jared?
嘘
Shh.
有人吗
Hello?
杰瑞
Jared?
嘘
Shh, shh!
嘘
Shh.
最后一次驱魔2
你是从邪教膜拜里 逃出来的吗
Did you escape from a cult?
你知道谁对你做这种事 树林里发生什么事
Do you know who did this to you or what happened in those woods?
你知道你的名字吗
Do you even know your name?
老天
Jesus.
护士
Nurse.
打电♥话♥给中途之家的法兰克 看看那边还有没有空床位
Call Frank at Devereux House. See if he's got room for another girl.
妮儿 听见吗
Nell. Nell, can you hear me?
老天 孩子
Good Lord, child!
他会杀光我们所有人
He'll kill us all!
我死了吗
Am I dead?
不 你在纽奥良的一所医院
No. You're in a hospital in New Orleans.
发生一场火灾
There was a fire.
警方还在清理现场遗骸 但似乎
They're still sorting through the remains, but it appears
只有你生还
you're the only one left.
不
No.
他还在那里
He's still out there.
谁
Who is?
谁还在那
Who's still out there?
阿邦魔
Abalam.
魔鬼
The demon.
我知道你很紧张
I know you're nervous.
女子中途之家是身心受创女子的暂时居所
Devereux is a safe transitional house for girls who have been through a lot
期待新的开始
and are looking for a fresh start.
帮你将过往抛诸脑后
It'll help you put the past behind you.
你应该会喜欢那里
I think you'll like it.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
在这等一下 我看看♥房♥♥间准备好了没
Wait here just a moment, I'll make sure your room is ready.
漂亮的靴子
Nice boots.
我不相信魔鬼 妮儿 但我相信世间有邪恶
I don't believe in demons, Nell. But I do believe in evil.
邪恶是人为的 并非妖魔鬼怪所为
It's done by people, not by ghosts and whatnot.
不管你逃避的是什么 他不会追来这里
Whatever you're running from won't find you here.
这边
This way.
给你(返还妮儿·史威特之物)
Here you go.
在你想再戴这个之前
Before you put that back on,
你是否愿意花点时间决定
would you take the time to decide
这个信仰 是否是你真正所相信
whether that faith is something you want?
生命是你自己的
It's your life.
你自己决定你是谁
You get to decide who you are.
六点吃晚餐
Dinner's at 6.
谢谢
Thank you.
-嗨 我是...-怪胎
-Hi, I'm... -Freak.
你们在树林那边做邪教膜拜吗
So are you from a cult in the woods or something?
过来
Come here.
坐
Sit.
坐下
Just sit. Heh.
我没用过...
Oh, I don't know.
这玩意肯定比荒林那
Are you sure? I mean, better than anything
任何东西都来得好 相信我
you've heard in the backwoods. Trust me.
来
There.
这是什么
What is it?
我们都经历过
We all have pasts.
不管喜不喜欢 那已成为我们生命的一部份
Like it or not. It's just a part of who we are.
你无法改变或逃避
You can't change it or run from it.
但你能认知
But you can own it.
这次练习 我要你们写一封信
So as an exercise, I want each of you to write a letter
写给伤害你的人
to someone who's hurt you
面对他
and confront them.
写什么都行 只不过要诚实
You can say whatever you like. Just be honest.
只要有所认知
Just own it.
亲爱的阿邦魔 我认为你不是真实的...
这两个月来 你进展不错
You're doing much better the past two months.
新工作还好吧
The new job all right?
房♥子要喷除虫药
We're spraying 222 for bugs.
让专门的去弄 我们来去粉刷
So let the plastic be. If anybody asks, we're redoing the paint.
还不错 花了些时间才上手
Pretty good. It's taking me a while to get the hang of it.
但我想做点事 不想闲闲没事干
But I like being productive, I like having something to do.
跟别的女孩 相处还愉快吗
And you're getting along with the other girls?
大家都处得不错
I'd like to think so.
来
Come.
好 再来一次
Okay, play it again.
-不再做恶梦了吗 -没有了
-No more nightmares, right? -No.
昨晚还做了个美梦
I had good dreams last night.
没有人再试图接触你
No one's tried to contact you?
没有了 院长
No, sir.
妮儿 你可以老实跟我讲
You can tell me, Nell.
没有了 那个...
No, it...
本来是一片黑暗 可现在都过去了
There was a darkness, but now it's gone.
如你所说
Like you said.
全部都是假的
None of it was real.
好吧
Okay.
好吗
Okay?
很好
Okay.
-明天要工作吗 -要
-You working tomorrow? -Yeah.
好 也许明天再见
Okay, maybe I'll see you then.
好 明天见
Yeah, I'll see you then. Heh.
拜 克里斯
Bye, Chris.
别闹了
What? Stop it!
你跟克里斯来电吗
Wait. So that's why you're wiggy over Chris?
他人不错
He's nice.
他人真的不错
He is!
可他不是帅哥型的
Well, he sure ain't no supermodel.
别在意 她们只是吃醋
Never mind them, they're just jealous.
才怪 除非那家伙老二这么长
Not unless the boy's got shit down to here!
-什么...-你太可爱了 真的
-Wha...? -You are too cute, for real.
说什么
What are you talking about?
姑娘们
Hey, guys!
电影精选列表