不会是永恒的虚无
It's not an eternity of nothingness.
什么
Huh?
你会去周游全世界 去你最喜欢的地方
You go to your favourite place in the whole world.
就是那样
Yeah.
那些你爱的爱你的人
And everyone you've ever loved and
都会在那里
Who's ever loved you will be there.
而你又会回到年轻的时候
And you'll be young again.
像以前一样又跑又跳 一样的跳舞
You'll run and jump like you used to and dance.
你原来不是常跳舞吗
You used to dance.
那里没有痛苦
There's no pain.
只有爱
Just love.
还有幸福
Happiness.
人人都有自己的公♥寓♥
And everyone gets a mansion.
那才是你将看到的永恒 妈妈
And it lasts for an eternity. An eternity, mum.
替我向爸爸问好
Say hello to dad for me.
告诉他我爱他
Tell him I love him.
-继续 -还会有什么
- Go on. - What else happens?
妈妈
Mum.
那我死后就能再见到我母亲了
I'm gonna see my mother again when I die.
你还知道些什么 请告诉我们
Will you tell us more, please?
借过 借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me.
他在那儿 就是他
There he is! That's him!
每个人死后都只有一个地方可去吗
Is there only one place you go when you die?
每个人都会去那儿吗
Will everyone who has ever died be there?
那地方叫什么名字
What's this place called?
在那里我还能和人做♥爱♥吗
Will I get to have sex with people there?
有没有商场
Are there shopping malls?
抽烟呢 我们在那儿能抽烟吗
What about smoking? Can we smoke up there?
人们都说你知道
They're saying you know something
人死后会发生什么的真实情况
Different about what happens after you die.
一天前马克·贝里森还只是个
Twenty four hours ago, mark bellison was
默默无闻的编剧
Just your typical nobody writer.
可是今天所有人都认为他知道
Today, people are saying he has new information
关于人死后会发生什么的新消息
About what happens after you die.
天哪 太糟了
Oh, this is bad.
让我过去 哦 借过 麻烦借过下
I just need to get... I know, I'm sorry. Pardon me, please.
对不起 请让下好吗 借过
Oopsie! Excuse me. Um, oh, excuse me.
快
Quick.
进来
Come in.
好的
Yeah.
只要告诉我你对你母亲说了什么就行
Just tell me what you told your mom.
我觉得我不该这样 任何事都可能发生
I don't think I should. Anything can happen.
我还是不说了吧 我怎么会
I've got to keep my mouth shut from now on. Why did I...
可很明显你所说的已经影响了一大群人
Whatever you said obviously affected a lot of people.
我是说你也许已经没机会再保持沉默了
I mean, I don't think you have the choice to keep it in.
不不 我可以 就从那个门出去
Yes, I do. I could walk out that door now.
我能飞去纳♥米♥比♥亚♥ 那里没人认识我
I could get on the first plane to Namibia. No one knows me there.
得了马克 告诉我你到底说了什么
Just tell me what you said, Mark. Please, just tell me.
当时我妈妈奄奄一息 全身颤抖着
My mum was dying, she was scared, she was shaking all over,
然后她说她不想面对死后的无尽虚空
And she said she didn't want to just enter a world of nothingness.
所以我告诉她她想错了
So I said, "you're wrong about what happens after you die. "
然后我对她说
And I told her, I said,
那个地方没有无尽的虚空
"It's not a world of nothingness.
是一个你能想象的最好的地方 朋友和幸福
"You go to the best place ever, where all your friends are
才是那里永恒的主题
"And you have an eternity of joy. "
我这么说让她感到好多了
I made her happy.
那你是怎么知道那些事的
How do you know these things?
这个嘛 我
Well, I...
那 那让我也感觉好多了
Oh, that makes me happy.
你必须告诉他们这些
You have to tell them everything you know.
这件事太重要了
You have to. It's too big.
听我说 别急 你不明白
Listen to me, you don't understand.
我告诉我母亲的那些
The things I told my mum...
你说的那些不是让你母亲很高兴吗
Didn't you say that it made her happy to hear them?
-是啊 -那些话让你感觉如何
- Yes. - And how did that make you feel?
-很好啊 -想象下那场景有多美好
- Good. - So imagine how it would feel
所以也为外面的那些人再说一遍吧
To do the same for all of these people.
那好吧
Uh, okay.
不过我需要一些时间
I need some time.
你真的认为我该这么做
You sure I should do this?
当然了
Of course you should.
马克 你所知道的将会彻底改变整个人类
Mark, what you know is gonna change man kind forever.
那将是这个世界上最重要的新闻
It's the most important thing the world has ever heard.
我来帮你
I'll let you work.
请进
Come in.
我带了披萨
I brought pizza.
为什么你从没告诉过我我们会有豪♥宅♥
How come you never told me we all get mansions?
-我没有 -别打断他工作
- Uh, I didn't... - Just let him keep working.
你发明了自行车是一回事 但
It's one thing that you invented the bicycle, but...
让他工作吧 别操心
Just keep working, don't worry about...
我认识他很久了 他从没和我说过
I've known him for a long time, and he never told me that.
-我买♥♥了原味的和 -不错
- I got plain, and I got... - That's good.
还是原味的
I got another plain.
世界停滞了
In London, England, they wait.
伦敦 英国 罗马 意大利
In Rome, Italy, they wait. In New York city, they wait.
纽约 所有人都在等他
The world has come to a standstill,
所有人守着电视或广播
With everyone at their televisions and radios,
或者站在这块草地上
Or here on this lawn,
等着马克·贝里森出现
Waiting for Mark Bellison to come forth
告诉大家他所知道的事
And tell the people what he knows.
我做完了
I've finished.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我想是的
I guess so.
我需要一块像板一样的东西
I wish I had something better to
能把这些纸放在上面
Put these on, though, like tablets.
或者换张好点的纸
Or just even better paper.
-这样好些了 -很好
- That feels better. - Good.
就
Just...
告诉他们你知道的
Just tell them what you know.
-祝你好运 -谢谢
- Good luck out there, man. - Cheers.
24小时前
Twenty four hours ago,
马克·贝里森还是个典型的无名编剧
Mark bellison was just your typical nobody writer.
今天人们都说他对于
Today, people are saying he has new information
死后发生的事有新的见解
About what happens after you die.
抱歉
Sorry.
我猜
I guess
你们是因为听说了那晚
You heard about the stuff that I told my mum the other night.
我和我妈说的事才来的
That's why you're here.
我知道关于你们死后发生的
I know some things, some very important things
一些非常重要的事
About what happens to you after you die.
所有你们要知道的已经
Everything you need to know
全写在这些比萨盒子上了
Is written on these pizza boxes.
第一
"Number one,
天上有个人执掌一切
"There is a man in the sky who controls everything.
-第二 -等等
- "Number two... " - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
他长什么样
What does he look like?
很高 有一双大巧手和一头浓发
Uh, tall, big hands for making stuff. Good head of hair.
他种族是什么
What ethnicity is he?
他属于一种新种族
Uh, he's a new type of ethnicity.
所有种族混合而成的新种族
He's a mixture of all our ethnicities.
-他住云里吗 -不
- Does he live in the clouds? - No.
-我们能看见他吗 -不行
- Can we see him? - No.
他住的比云还高 无法看见他
He lives higher than the clouds, too high to see him.
-所以他住在太空 -没那么高
- So he lives in space. - Not that high.
那他住热大气层里吗
So then the thermosphere?
抱歉 太多内容要说 我们能
Sorry, people. I've got a lot to get through here. Can we just
谁都看不见的天上人
Man lives in the sky, you can't see him.
掌控着一切 懂了吗
He controls everything. Cool?
很好 第二
Good. "Number two,
你死后不会
"When you die, you don't disappear
电影精选列表