为什么 为什么非得这样
Why? Why does it have to be?
谁说你的孩子会比我的更好
Who says your kids will be better than mine?
谁说分明的轮廓
Who says that a strong jawline or a
快速的新陈代谢 强健的体格
Fast metabolism or a muscular physique...
他身高也比你高
He's also taller.
我知道 我是在...
No, I know, but I'm just...
拜托 朋友 我在...
Please, man, I...
谁说那些特征会让你的孩子比我的更好
Who says those traits will make your kids better than mine,
或更快乐
Or happier?
我会爱我们的孩子
I'll love our children.
谁说因为你来自更优越的家庭
And who says you'll make a better husband
或拥有更好的基因链
Just because you come from a more privileged family
就会让你成为更好的丈夫
Or a better genetic line?
她只是你的战利品 你的孩子也是
She's a prize on your arm. And your kids will be, too.
安娜
Anna.
如果这是你真心想要的 我会离开
If you tell me this is what you really want, I'll go.
这是你真心想要的吗
Is this what you really want?
我们的生活由不得自己决定
Well, now, it's not up to us to decide what we get in life.
-由天上人决定 -我是在问她
- That's up to the man in the sky. - I'm talking to her.
你为何不问问天上人 看他想让安娜怎样
Why don't you just ask the man in the sky what he wants for Anna?
-他肯定知道怎样最好 -她知道怎样最好
- Surely he knows best. - She knows what's best.
告诉她天人怎么想 马克
Just tell her what the man in the sky wants, Mark.
告诉我天上人想让我们怎样 马克
Why don't you tell me what the man in the sky wants for us, Mark?
请告诉我
Just please tell me.
不
No.
我们算结婚了吗
Are we married yet?
-因为我待会儿还有事 -还有些...
- Because I have plans later. - There's a few...
马克 等等
Mark, wait!
你为何不肯告诉我天上人怎么想
Why don't you just tell me what the man in the sky wants?
-我做了件坏事 -没关系
- I did a bad thing. - It's okay.
-你可以做三件 -不是 你不明白
- You're allowed three. - No, you don't understand.
根本没有天上人
There is no man in the sky.
你以前为何说有
Why did you say there was?
当我妈慢慢死去时我不忍♥心看她痛苦的脸
I couldn't stand the look on my mum's face when she was dying.
后来事态不断发展
And things just escalated.
你如何能说出不是事实的东西
But how did you say something that wasn't?
我不知道 我确实能
I don't know, I just did. I just can.
但当我问你 拥有财富
But when I asked you if being rich
成功和名望能否改变你的基因时
And successful and famous changed your genetics,
你为何不说能
Why didn't you just say yes?
因为这确实不管用
'Cause it wouldn't count.
马克
Mark.
我知道我想要什么了
I know what I want.
我要胖乎乎的长着塌鼻子的孩子
I want little fat kids with snub noses.
我就是你要找的男人
I'm your man.
就这样 我得到了心爱的女孩
So that's it. I got the girl.
顺带说下 安娜和我都非常快乐
Anna and I are very happy together, by the way.
她仍未弄明白我是如何
She still doesn't fully understand how
说出做出那些事的
I said or did all those things.
没人能明白 我仍是唯一能说谎的人
No one does. I'm still the only person who can tell a lie.
事实上 并不完全对
Actually, that's not entirely true.
觉得怎样
What do you think?
看着不错
That looks good.
味道很好 妈妈
It tastes so good, mommy.
-你做得最好的 -我真开心你们能喜欢
- Your best yet. - I'm so glad you like it.
我不知该先吃什么
I don't know where to start.
也许从面包开始 然后那个
Just start on the bread, maybe, then work my way up there.
快吃啊 你那么喜欢 为什么不再吃点
You eat that. You liked it so much. Why don't you eat some more?
他爱吃那个
He loves it.
电影精选列表