测试 测试
Testing. Testing.
信用测试 大家认为不值一文的信用
Testing over the credits. The credits that no one cares about.
我们是生意人
"Ooh, we're the business people.
我们想在电影开始前知道信用度 因为
"Ooh, we want our credit before the film starts, 'cause..."
总之
Anyway.
你将要看到的故事发生在这样一个世界里
The story you're about to see takes place in a world
那里的人们
Where the human race has
还没有进化到会撒谎
Never evolved the ability to tell a lie.
这是那个世界里的一个有代表性的小镇
This is a typical town in that world.
正如你看到的
As you can see
人们工作 生活 恋爱
People have jobs and cars and houses and families,
但他们从不撒谎
But everyone tells the absolute truth.
这里没有欺骗 阿谀奉承或谎言
There's no such thing as deceit or flattery or fiction.
人们的每一句话都是发自内心
People say exactly what they think,
有时候会听到一些难听的话
And sometimes that can come across as a bit harsh.
但他们没有选择的余地
But they've got no choice in the matter.
这是他们的本性
It's their nature.
我今天没来上班
Look, I'm not coming in to work today.
不 我没生病 我只是讨厌那工作
No, I'm not sick. I just hate it there.
你的孩子长得真丑 丑的像只小老鼠
Oh, your baby is so ugly. It's like a little rat.
我刚拉了我人生中最大的一坨屎
Wow! I just took one of the biggest poops of my whole life.
你要点些什么
What are you ordering?
所以如果你是一个很胖
So if you're a chubby
的失败者 就像这个人
Little loser like this guy, for example,
顺便说下 这位是马克·贝里森
That's Mark Bellison, by the way,
那么你只能孤独一人 生活在社会底层
Then you're all alone and at the bottom of the pile.
但在故事后面 当他说了世界上第一个谎言之后
But later on in the story, his luck's gonna change
他的命运将会迎来转折
When he tells the world's first lie.
那时他自己都还没意识到这是谎言
He doesn't even know it himself yet.
所以期待一下吧
So look forward to that.
谎言的诞生
别搞砸了
Don't blow this.
你来早了
You're early.
我刚才正在手♥淫♥
I was just masturbating.
这让我想到了你的阴♥道♥
That makes me think of your vagina.
我是马克 你好吗
I'm Mark. How are you?
现在稍微有点挫败感
A little frustrated at the moment.
还有 对今晚的约会
Also, equally depressed and pessimistic
我感到沮丧和悲观
About our date tonight.
当然
Sure.
我是安娜 进来吧
I'm Anna. Come on in.
请稍等
Um... just wait there.
我必须做好准备工作
I need to finish getting ready.
准备的时候 我可能依旧性♥欲♥高涨
While doing that, I might realise I'm still horny
我尽量试着在不让你听到的情况下结束手♥淫♥
And try to finish masturbating without you hearing.
来早了让我觉得自己像个傻瓜
I feel awkward now about being early.
是的 你来这么早我也很失望
Yeah, I'm disappointed that you're early
总体来说 我不是很期待今晚的约会
And not really looking forward to tonight in general,
但孤独地终老的想法
But the thought of being alone the rest of my life
让我妈妈和我都很害怕
Scares both my mother and me equally.
当然
Sure.
我想你已经开始手♥淫♥了吧
I'm thinking you've started masturbating
因为好像太安静了
'Cause it's like it's too quiet.
你说你会试着
And you said you were gonna try
在我听不见的情况下做
And do it without me hearing.
我担心我选的饭店
I'm worried the restaurant I've picked
对你来说不够贵
Isn't expensive enough for you.
但这是我能负担得起的最好的了
It's all I can afford in my situation.
我知道我已经40多岁了
I know I'm in my 40s,
但仍然没有值得炫耀的资产
But I haven't got any financial assets to speak of.
还有 这周我还有可能被老板解雇
Also, my boss said he's probably gonna fire me this week.
手♥淫♥让我很有欲望
I just masturbated that makes me horny
我希望我们约会之后能够做♥爱♥
I hope this date ends in sex.
但我对你没任何感觉
I don't find you attractive.
我们可以走了吗
Shall we?
是的
Yeah.
-你先请 -谢谢
- After you. - Thanks.
这里没有我记忆中漂亮
This is not as nice as I remember it.
我们要聊点什么
What are we gonna talk about?
你好 我被你吓坏了
Hi. I'm threatened by you.
马克·贝里森 两人桌
Mark Bellison. Table for two.
好的 跟我来
Of course. Come with me.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-塑料的 -在这儿工作真让我感到尴尬
- Plastic. - I'm very embarrassed I work here.
-你好 -你真漂亮
- Hello. - And you're very pretty.
这样只会让事情变得更糟
That only makes this worse.
你们要先喝点什么
Can I get you two started on some drinks?
请给我一瓶百威啤酒
I'll have a budweiser, please.
我要一杯芒果玛格丽塔酒
I'll have a mango margarita,
等一会晚些时候
And I'll probably have three more drinks
我可能还会再点三杯
By the end of the night.
-是你妹妹吗 -不是
- Your sister? - No.
-你女儿 -不是
- Daughter? - No.
你完全配不上她
She's way out of your league.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能问一些关于你的问题吗
Shall I ask you some questions about yourself?
当然
Yes.
你是怎样过每一天的呢
How do you spend your days?
我早上8点起床
I get up at 8:00 in the morning
闹钟会把我从睡梦中唤醒
Because the noise from my alarm clock interrupts my sleep.
然后我爬到床边把它关掉
And I lean over and just turn it off.
关掉它 比我想象的更详细
Turn it off. That's more specific than I thought.
-你想知道什么 -只是
- Oh. What did you want to know? - Just...
-你有工作吗 -我在一个办公室工作
- Well, do you have a job? - I have a job in an office.
-你做什么 -我是行政管理人员
- What do you do? - I'm an executive.
-你喜欢这份工作吗 -不喜欢
- Do you enjoy that? - No.
但我喜欢工作带来的最终产物
But I enjoy the end result of the job,
金钱
Which is money.
我的工作能让我获得
And also the hours are pretty good for
可观的收入
The amount of money I make,
我把薪水花在我喜欢的地方
Which I spend on things I like
像是买♥♥衣服 旅行和喝酒
Such as clothes and hiking and drinking,
虽然我知道喝酒对身体不好
Even though I know it's bad for me.
但我只想挣到所有的钱
But I'd rather just get all the money
而且不用去工作
And not have to work for the results.
当然
Oh, sure.
说说你的事吧
Tell me something about you, though.
你已经知道很多我的事了
You already know a lot about me.
我很漂亮 我本人都已经在这儿了
You know I'm good-looking because, well, here I am.
我也很成功
And you know that I'm successful
你已经见过我的公♥寓♥
Because you've seen my apartment
还有我穿的衣服
And the clothes that I'm wearing.
我很高兴 因为我在笑
And you know I'm happy because I'm smiling.
-你总是很高兴吗 -通常是
- Are you always happy? - Usually.
有些时候 我在床上吃饭 哭泣
Some days I stay in bed, eating and crying.
-这是你们点的 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
-我刚才在那儿喝了一小口 -好吧
- I had a little sip of this from right there, so... - Okay.
你们想好点什么了吗
You guys ready to order
还是你们需要再考虑一下
Or do you need a moment?
我已经好了
I'm good.
我要一份鸡肉凯萨色拉
Oh! I'll have the caesar salad with chicken
因为我自己很胖
Because I think I'm fat,
但我想我还是该吃一些美味的食物
But I also think I deserve something that tastes good.
我要鱼肉玉米饼
I'll have the fish tacos
上次在这儿我就是吃的这个
'Cause it's what I had last time I was here.
我只知道这个
It's all I know.
好的 我去准备那两样
Great. I'll get those two started.
如果我给你我的电♥话♥ 你会打给我吗
If I gave you my number, would you call me?
不会
No.
抱歉 是我妈妈
电影精选列表