为啥非要是直线呢
Why do we need such a straight line?
为啥不能绕开这座山呢
Why can't we go around the mountain?
好了 雷 不要问问题
Come on, Ray, no questions.
合同上都写了的
It's in your contract.
合同 合同在这儿算个什么
Contract! What's a contract around here?
顶多是一张拿来擦屁♥股♥的废纸
Just a piece of paper to wipe your ass with.
你好 安东
Hello, Anton.
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
你也许会认为我来这儿是为了提醒你
You probably think I came here to remind you
你不能使用我的代码
that you cannot use my codes.
我才懒得管你的那些代码
Well, I don't care about the codes.
那是当然
Of course you don't.
那些代码都太过老旧了
They're archaic.
好吧 我来这儿是想给你讲个故事
Well, I just came here to tell you a story.
你知道弗拉基米尔·斯米尔诺夫吗
Have you heard of Vladimir Smirnov?
不知道
No.
八年前他给麦克明斯特基金会写了些代码
He rewrote some code for the McMinster Fund 8 years ago.
使得这些代码在网络传输方面
He gave them a 10- or 12-millisecond edge
领先了10到12毫秒
on the network.
有一天 他打算辞职离开公♥司♥
One day, he decided to leave the firm,
并带走了几行代码
and he took a couple of lines of code with him.
他带走的代码并没有什么特别之处
Nothing special
只不过是一些通用代码
just generic code.
然而 麦克明斯特基金会可不这么想
But McMinster didn't like it.
于是 他们向联调局告发了斯米尔诺夫
So they threw the FBI on Smirnov.
声称他对国♥家♥安♥全♥构成威胁
They claimed that he was a threat to national security,
说他盗走了自家的代码
that he had stolen some codes from them,
还说他有能力使整个市场崩溃
that he was capable of crashing the markets.
为此 他吃了八年的牢饭
He has been in jail for the last 8 years.
其实弗拉基米尔根本没有犯什么错
Vladimir didn't do anything wrong.
讲故事是想告诉你
But it just goes to show you
如果有人真的想搞垮你
that someone can make your life hell
那么他一定让你痛不欲生的
if they decide to.
你的女儿八年后就多少岁了 安东
How old will your daughters be in 8 years, Anton?
八年的时间可很长
Eight years is a long time.
我如此器重你 而你却背叛于我
I cared for you, and you betrayed me.
现在 你必须得付出代价了
Now you have to pay,
我会让你苦不堪言的
and I'm gonna make it painful.
喂
Yeah?
快停车
Whoa, whoa! Hey, hey! Stop the car!
我待会儿再打给你
Yeah, let me call you back.
操 喂
Fuck! Hey! Hey!
贱♥人♥ 你别走
Come back here, you bitch!
说你呢 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, you! Hey! Asshole!
你以为你可以只手遮天吗
Oh, you think you have power over us?
你认为我们会听命于你吗
Oh, you think you own us?
快下来 你这个贱♥人♥
Hey, come down, you piece of shit!
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
她在这儿干嘛
What is she doing here?
你还好吗
Hey, you OK?
还好
Yeah.
我刚在外面看见托雷斯的直升机
I just saw Torres' helicopter fly out here.
-真的吗 -没错 你见到她没
- Oh, really? - Yeah, really. Did you see her?
看着我 你到底见到她没
Hey, look at me! Did you see her?
是的 我见到她了
Yeah, yeah, I saw her.
你见到了
You saw her?
-没错 我不想 -你不想什么
- Yeah, I just, I didn't... - What?
我不想让你担心 所以没告诉你
I didn't tell you 'cause I didn't wanna upset you.
我不会担心的 她给你说了什么
You're not upsetting me. What did she say to you?
就说了
Nah, just some...
她到底说了什么
What did she say to you?
就讲了个愚蠢的故事
Just some stupid story.
讲了个故事 好吧 看着我
Some story? OK, look at me.
她有没有威胁你
Did she threaten you?
我不会怕她的
I'm not scared of her.
当然不用怕
You don't have to be.
那她有没有伤害你
She didn't lay a hand on you?
-有没有 -没有
- Did she? - No.
她有没有说她现在在做些什么
Did she tell you what she was doing?
好吧 你好好看着我 我在跟你说话
Hey! OK, just look at me when I'm...
她到底给你说了什么
What did she say to you?
-闭嘴 -好吧
- Stop! Stop! - OK.
我绞尽了脑汁
I'm doing everything I can
想办法挤出那1毫秒
to find that millisecond,
不要再来烦我了
so stop interrupting me!
我都无法集中精力了
I can't focus!
好吧
Ok.
-你吵得我无法思考 -好吧 我不
- I can't think! - OK, I'm not...
明白吗
Ok?
-让我清静一下 -好吧
- Leave me alone! - OK.
快走开
Leave me alone!
好 好
Ok, ok!
赶紧出去
Get out of here!
行 我知道了
All right, all right!
抱歉了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
就在那儿 按计划搭建
There it is, right on schedule,
您要建的34座电塔的第1座
the first of your 34 towers.
这边是堪萨斯电子交易所
Kansas Electronic Exchange,
那边是纽约证券交易所
New York Stock Exchange.
往这个方向还要建18座
18 towers that way,
往那个方向还要建15座
15 towers that way.
他们挖管道的地方在哪儿
Where are they digging?
文尼和安东的人手
Vinnie and Anton's guys are
就在峭壁底下挖
right at the bottom of that cliff.
就在那片树木稀疏的地方
That little patch with less trees there
就在树林里面朝峭壁的地方
in the forest facing the cliff,
那就是挖管道的地方
that's the digging.
他们有50多组团队
They have over 50 crews
其中有12组在宾夕法尼亚州
12 in Pennsylvania.
操
Shit!
带我回纽约
Get me back to New York.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
他们在干什么 怎么都在打包
What are they doing? They... They're packing up!
等一下 快停车
Wait! Stop the car. Stop the car!
你们 你们在搞什么啊
Hey! What... what do you think you're doing?
我们要走了
We're leaving.
你们不能走 这样你们就违约了
You can't do that. That's a breach of contract!
我们当然可以走
Of course we can.
虽然违约金很贵 但我们付得起
It's expensive, but we can!
我们欠你们三万块 周一用支票还你们
We owe you $30,000. You get a check by Monday.
-失陪了 -你们为什么要这样做
- Excuse me. - Why are you doing this?
我们签了份更好的合同 活少酬多
We got a better contract. More pay for much less work.
所以 你就这样离开了
So, you're just leaving?
听着 我还有一堆账单要还 好吧
Look, I got bills to pay, OK?
他有账单要还
He has bills to pay!
这只是生意而已 不是针对你个人的
It's just business. Nothing personal.
谁跟你签的合同 到底是谁
Who gave you the contract? Who was it?
我签了保密条约的
I signed a non-disclosure agreement.
是伊娃·托雷斯吧 就说是不是她
It's Eva Torres, isn't it? It's Eva Torres, say it!
如果你敢把我们项目泄露给她
If you told her anything about our project...
文尼 冷静一下
Vinnie, calm down!
我他妈的就搞死你
...I will personally fuck you up!
那让你看看我敢不敢
Careful what you wish for!
好啊 操♥你♥妈♥
OK! Fuck you!
我亏待过你吗
Have I ever mistreated you?
我给你高报酬 你♥他♥妈♥为什么要这样做
I paid you to the moon and back! Why the fuck are you doing this?
你觉得她要建自己的线路吗
You think she's trying to build her own line?
不 这样的话我们已经遥遥领先了
No, we're way too ahead of the game for them.
他们想耍我们
They're trying to screw us.
你想让我怎么处理他的合同
What do you want me to do with his contract?
电影精选列表