It's about people leaving me alone.
大多数人都是白♥痴♥
Most people are morons.
是吗
Yeah?
我就想待在一个安静的地方
I just wanna get a place somewhere quiet,
好好敲我的代码
where I can work on my codes,
写一些算法
type some algos...
和玛莎 女儿们还有你闲逛
...hang out with Masha and the girls and you.
我们可以在湖里游泳 看日出
We can go swim in a lake and watch the sunset.
才不管别人在外面做些什么
Whatever the people do in the country.
还不错
Not bad!
漂了三下呢
That was three!
是啊
Yeah. Oh!
这里
Hey!
好了 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
好了 伙计 把这些戴上
OK, guys, hurry! Put these on!
你好
Hey! How's it going?
不好意思
Sorry about that.
没关系 戴上头盔
No worries. Put the helmet.
先戴护目镜 再戴头盔
Here, goggles first and then helmet.
♪ 感觉自己像个孩子 ♪
♪ Well, I feel just like a child ♪
♪ I Feel Just Like A Child - Devendra Barnhart ♪
♪ 感觉自己像个孩子 ♪
♪ Well, I feel just like a child... ♪
♪ 感觉自己像个孩子 ♪
♪ Well, I feel just like a child... ♪
♪ 从出生到死亡 我永不长大 ♪
♪ From a womb to my tomb I guess I'll always be a child ♪
清场准备卸货
Stand clear for delivery.
退后 小心架子
Stand back. Watch out for that ledge.
♪ 有些人待我如成年人 ♪
♪ Well, some people try and treat me like a man ♪
♪ 有些人待我如成年人 ♪
♪ Some people try and treat me like a man ♪
坚持住
Hold on!
♪ 我想他们都不懂 ♪
♪ Well, I guess they just don't understand ♪
好 就这样 好
Good, good! All right, all right!
♪ 有些人待我如成年人 ♪
♪ Yeah, some people try and treat me like a man ♪
♪ 他们以为我知道 ♪
♪ They think I know shit ♪
继续
Keep it coming!
♪ 但事实是 ♪
♪ But that's just it ♪
♪ 我还是个孩子 ♪
♪ I'm a child ♪
♪ 眼泪流干之前不要停下来 ♪
♪ Don't you stop till the tears run dry ♪
♪ 看看我出生的时候 ♪
♪ See I was born ♪
往后 往后
Back it up, back it up!
♪ 想想天底下所有事物 ♪
♪ Thinking all under the sky ♪
♪ 不是睿智老头的专属 ♪
♪ They didn't belong to a couple old wise guys ♪
♪ 从嗷嗷待哺 ♪
♪ From sucking on my mama's breast ♪
♪ 到魂归泥土 ♪
♪ To when they lay my soul to rest ♪
♪ 我只是个孩子 ♪
♪ I'm a child ♪
小心点 很好
Watch it! Good! Looks good!
把扭矩扳手扔给我
Toss me that torque wrench!
汤米 继续进水
Tommy, keep the water coming!
继续进水
Keep the water coming!
我知道
I am!
快关掉
Hey! Turn it off! Whoa, whoa!
关掉 关掉
Shut it down! Shut it down!
停下来 停下来
Hey! Hey! Stop it! Stop it!
好了
All right!
后退 快点
Back up, come on!
该死
Shit!
雷 什么情况
Ray! What happened?
是岩石
It's the rock.
-把钻头搞坏了 -怎么会这样
- Broke the drill bit. - How did that happen?
听上去是岩坝 可能钻到岩脉了
Sounds like a dyke probably hit a vein.
我们需要一个硬质合金头
Look, we gonna need a carbide head.
我们得从挪威买♥♥
We have to get it from Norway.
-这要花六万美元 -我们会买♥♥到的
- It'll cost 60 grand. - You got it.
这比计划要花更长的时间来打通
It's gonna take us way longer to do this.
不管怎样
Whatever it is,
你要找个办法打通这座山
you have to find a way through that mountain.
我不想听到要花更多钱这种话了
Don't tell me that it'll cost more,
因为我没钱可花了
because I have no more.
别激动 我也没法预见这种事情
Take it easy! I couldn't predict this.
这个行业就是这样 意外时时有
This is part of the game! It's full of surprises.
是啊 看看你的合同吧
Yeah, read your contract, man,
意外可不站在你那边
surprises are on your side.
-狗屁 -冷静
- That's bullshit! - Calm down!
我不知道怎么跟你说
I don't know what to say.
合同上写得很清楚 你得负责
It's on paper. You're responsible.
我们在这拼死拼活的 你还拿这来说事
We're busting our asses! I don't need this!
那是怎么了呢
What happened?
为什么不一开始就用硬质合金头呢
Why didn't they use the carbide to begin with?
别冲他发火
Don't get in his face!
我还以为你们能提前做完
I thought you were ahead of the game!
我们确实可以 但现在碰到岩脉了
We are ahead of the game! We hit a vein!
这种事情总有意外 冷静点 我们会解决
These things happen. Relax! We'll solve it.
别老是跟我说这 我很冷静
Stop telling me that. I'm relaxed.
我付的这份钱没法解决 安东呢
Not with the money I'm paying. Where's Anton?
安东在那上面 去休息一下吧
Anton's up there. Get some rest.
安东 你在上面做什么
Anton, What are you doing up there?
快点 我们要走了
Come on! Let's go! Let's go!
-休息一下 好吗 -行吧
- Just get some rest, OK? - All right.
-我是认真的 -你也休息吧
- I'm serious! - You too.
中途有一些耽搁了
Uh, there have been a couple of delays.
山区的钻探
The drilling in the mountain
确实是件麻烦事
has been a pain in the ass, literally.
这会影响我们的预期日程吗
Does that change our calendar?
线路下个月能投入使用吗
Are we still gonna be able to use the line next month?
在这个点上 我不太确定
At this point, I'm... I'm not sure about that.
文尼 有时候我在想
You know, sometimes I wonder, Vinnie.
你真的知道自己在做什么吗
Do you really know what you're doing?
你让我们
I mean, you asked us to
在你这个疯狂的项目上投资
invest in this crazy project of yours,
一事无成
and then it's been nothing
却意外连连
but surprises since the beginning.
并非如此 目前只有一次意外
No, there hasn't. There's been one surprise.
我觉得你可能已经力所不及了
I think you might be in over your head.
我觉得我们也许都力所不及了
I think we might be in over our heads.
老天 布莱恩 一切都还在我的掌控中
Jesus! Bryan, I'm on top of everything.
只是遇到了一点困难而已
It's just been a little harder in that one spot, that's all.
我们要给你转的这笔钱数目可不小
It's a lot of money we're about to send you.
谢谢你 西蒙先生 我明白
Yeah, thank you, Mr. Simon. I know that.
你会对我们完全坦诚吗
Are you being 100% honest with us?
好吧 我不会诓你 好吗
All right, like, I'm not gonna bullshit you, OK?
线路不一定能在下个月
The line might not be 100% operational
完全投入使用
in the next month, OK?
但我确信一旦证明我们的线路是最快的
But I think that once we can prove our line is the fastest,
人们为了用上我们的线路
the amount of money that people will be willing to spend
他们愿意花的钱的数额
to get access to our fucking line
会在1微秒内涨到天上去
will skyrocket to the stratosphere in a microsecond.
对我来说 我想把它变成现实
Personally, I wanna be there when it happens.
但要是没有下一笔付款
But I can't go forward
我就无法继续下去 好吗
without the next payment, all right?
我用的一个钻头一天要花8万美元
I got a drill that costs $80,000 a day.
还有一架他妈的70英尺长的
I got a fucking Sikorsky that's 70 feet long
就问一个问题
One question.
一架西科斯基直升机飞在宾西法尼亚的
hovering above a cliff
悬崖上空 好吧 什么问题
in Pennsylvania. ok? What?
我们花的这笔钱物有所值吗
Are we getting our money's worth?
或者说你是在耍我们
Or are you trying to screw us
等到这项目烂尾的时候
and give yourself a big departure bonus
你带着一大笔跑路钱拍拍屁♥股♥走人吗
when the shit hits the fan?
老天 布莱恩
Jesus, Bryan!
你以为我埋了500英里的光纤
You think I buried 500 miles of fiber
从堪萨斯到印第安纳波利斯
from Kansas to Indianapolis
是为了什么 为地球做贡献吗
as, what, a favor to the Earth, OK?
电影精选列表