好
OK.
什么
What.
你朋友
Your friends.
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk about this.
你喝醉了
You're inebriated.
你这个骗子
And you're a liar.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别来烦我
Just leave me alone.
求你了 奶奶
Please, Nanna.
我都说了别来烦我
I said leave me alone.
早上好
Good morning.
你想进屋吗?
Do you want to come inside?
这是什么?
What is this?
这是煎蛋卷
This is supposed to be an omelet.
我要出去
I'm going out.
别打破东西
Don't break anything.
千万别睡着
Don't go to sleep yet.
好的
OK.
早上好
Good morning.
小心点
Be careful.
进来 我们帮你脱鞋子
Let's get in, we'll get your shoes off.
嘿 你们好
Well, hey, guys.
看谁来了
Look who it is.
这是要聚会的节奏啊
It's a real party vibe in here.
他刚打了点吗♥啡♥
He's on just a little morphine.
我打了不少吗♥啡♥
I am on a lot of morphine.
你们谁来搭把手?
Can one of you guys give me a hand please?
才不呢
Not it.
你大爷的 梅莉迪斯 - 把他扶上楼 塞巴斯蒂安
Fuck you, Meredith. - Just take him upstairs, Sebastian.
嘿 伙计 来吧
Hey, bud, yeah.
你喝酒我就不跟你谈了
I just don't like talking to you while you're drinking.
好 我会告诉他
OK, I'll tell him.
嗯 我保证
Yeah I promise.
明天的情况我会告诉你的
I'll let you know how he's feeling tomorrow.
你忙你的吧
Do whatever you want.
晚安
Good night.
嘿 我来是想说声谢谢
Hey, I just wanted to thank you.
让我留在这里
For letting me stay here.
这没什么
It's OK.
在教会偷贝斯的事我很抱歉
I'm really sorry about stealing the bass guitar from church.
做父亲的命就是去撒谎
It's a dad's destiny to he lied to
我不知道你抽烟
I didn't know you smoked.
是贾里德的
Jared's.
我没收来的
I confiscated 'em.
那是什么?
What's that?
老爸的狠招
It's a dad bomb.
你要开始每天学习一小时
You're gonna start studying one hour per day.
第二周加到两个小时
Next week it goes up to two hours.
我才出院回家
I just got home from the hospital.
你真的想等你这些事都过了
You really want to fall back an entire grade
在全年级垫底吗?
after everything you've been through?
这是几何?
Is this geometry?
正确 几何学探索
Very good. Discovering geometry.
研究的路径 - 我不知道怎么弄
An investigative approach. - I don't know how to do that.
你已经开始了 - 不 我都不知道怎么做
You already started. - No, I don't know how to do it.
所以才用到书
That's what the book is for.
不行 学校有老师 老师会教你
No, but in school you have teachers, they teach you this stuff,
看书自学我可不行
I can't just learn from a book.
好 这样
OK, well.
我可以教他
I can teach him.
测地线穹顶?
Geodesic domes?
这可是几何学的奇迹
They're wonders of geometry.
是基于称之为二十面体的一个结构
They're based on a shape called an icosahedron.
是有20个面的多面体
It's actually a 20 sides polyhedron,
每一个面都是等边三角形
each side being made up of equilateral triangles.
我用那本书解决了所有的问题
I've solved all the questions in that book.
二十面体 这个超有意思 我记得
Icosahedrons, they're super fun, I remember this.
你不能帮他做这个 虽然
You can't do the work for him, though.
你教 但他得自己解决问题
You teach, but he has to solve the problems.
你得集中精力
And you need to stay focused.
我们一起来面对
We'll get through all of it.
我们得要你点东西
We'll need something from you.
这样行吗?
Is that right?
嗯 我们需要时间来排练
Yeah, we're gonna need time to rehearse.
排什么?
For what?
青年团的达人秀
For the youth group talent show.
你可以练习 但我不保证能让你去演出
You can practice, but I can't promise I'll let you play.
先来学习吧
And studying comes first.
我们烦什么呢?
What are we pissed about?
我没什么烦的
Well, I'm not pissed.
你有的
Yes you are.
你都没有家
You don't have a house.
你奶奶跟踪你
Your nanna dogged you.
我知道 我只是
I know, but I'm
伤心 不是烦
hurt, I'm not pissed.
庞克音乐跟伤心无关
Well, punk isn't about hurt.
是乡村音乐
That's for country.
庞克不是吐槽和发火
Punk is about not giving a shit and being angry
是表达你想要的生活 做一个傻♥逼♥
and doing what you want and living your own life and being a shithead.
就是那种大傻♥逼♥
But like, you know, a great shithead.
好的 那么
All right, then. Um.
学校怎么样?
What about school?
你♥爸♥要你去的那个学校?
The school your dad wants you to go to?
这个怎么样 这个够恶心吧
What about it, it sucks hard.
然后告诉人们学校有多恶心
Then, let's inform people why it sucks.
巴基有个叫分类的方法
Bucky had this process he called sorting.
他用这个归类相关信息
He used it to corral relevant information
以便他的表达更有针对性
in order to make a more pointed statement.
我们这种情况就是关于学校
In our case about school.
好 那我们要怎么做?
OK, so what would we do?
我们要有贴切的 具体的想法
We need relevant, kind of specific thoughts, only.
具体的?
Specifically?
学校实在实在是太傻♥逼♥了
School's really, really, really stupid.
傻♥逼♥
Stupid.
傻♥逼♥的学校
Stupid school.
傻♥逼♥的学校
Stupid school.
就是它了
That's it.
就这做歌♥名 太棒了
That's the title, that's perfect.
你懂什么是好歌♥名吗?
How do you know a good title?
我搜索过
Well, I did some research,
就是球场英雄那种歌♥ 知道吗?
and it's just like that song by the Replacements, you know?
操蛋的学校
Fuck School.
不过在你们教会可千万不能说这样的词
But obviously we can't utter that word at your church.
简单 明了
It's simple, precise.
很好
OK, well.
你可以 那我们就试试
We can try it if you want.
好
Yeah.
还记得我们写的开头吗 前奏部分?
Do you remember the beginning we wrote, the intro thing?
是
Yeah.
F调
F.
来
So.
接下来降B调
And then B flat.
C调
C.
唱啊
Sing.
总之 我们得从中发现点什么
Then whatever, and then we'll just figure something out from that.
你知道怎么做
You know how to do this.
怎么去编曲
How to compose songs.
这还不算是首歌♥
It's not even the real song yet.
贾里德 你有音乐家的潜能
Jared, you have an immense musical talent.
电影精选列表