谁去门口看看?
Is anyone going to get the door?
你好
Hello.
是你?
You?
嘿 塞巴斯蒂安
Hey, Sebastian.
这是我姐姐梅莉迪斯
This is my sister Meredith,
你可能觉得她很烂
you can probably guess she totally sucks.
是我弟弟的朋友
Just my brother's boyfriend.
马上来 - 看看
Be right there. - Check it out.
贾里德要干嘛?
What would Jared do?
什么? 我不知道
What? But I don't know.
不 这不是一个问题
No, it's not a fucking question.
这是贾里德要干嘛 我指的是这句话的首字母
It's what would Jared do, I'm giving you the initials.
你把钱带来了吗? - 带了
Do you have my money? - Yes.
20 - 很好
20. - Cool.
很高兴今天你也来参加 塞巴斯蒂安
Glad you're joining us today, Sebastian.
你是第一次去教堂吗?
Is this your first time going to church?
嗯 我奶奶和我都不去教堂的
Uh. My nanna and I don't attend church.
那你们的信仰是什么?
Well, what is it that you believe in, then?
如果你不介意我这么问
If you don't mind my asking.
我们信仰协同作用
We believe in synergy.
哦
Oh.
那你会喜欢这个
Then you are gonna love this.
我要你做的就是写下来
What I want you to do is write down something
是什么阻挡你
that's holding you back.
不能彻底地忠诚于上帝
Something keeping you from committing entirely to God
还有你自己
and to yourself.
我们称之为偶像
We'll call it an idol.
写下来然后我们扔进火里
Write it down and we'll cast it into the flames.
这跟庞克音乐有什么关系?
What does this have to do with punk?
麻烦你拿着这个
I thank you for take this.
这是什么?
What's this?
接下来 我会引起他们的注意
In a second, I'm gonna cause a diversion.
他会被引开
He's gonna fall for it.
你跑到壁橱那里 挪开壁橱 然后打开
You run down to the closet and we'll tip over, open it,
拿起贝斯
and grab the bass.
很像吉他 不过是四根弦
It's like a guitar but it's got four strings
不过要大很多
and it's a lot bigger.
拿好了 藏到安全的地方
So grab it, hide it somewhere safe.
偷吗?
Steal it?
听好了
Listen to me.
你照做就能帮到朋友
Either you do this and you help a friend
不然一个年轻人的音乐天赋就被你扼杀了
or you deny a young sick man the gift of music.
我们是朋友?
We're friends?
不是
No.
除非你帮我这个忙
Not if you don't do this for me.
拜托
Come on.
你最好弄清楚
You better know what this is.
别让我前功尽弃
Don't make me do this for nothing.
爸 我又有排斥反应了 - 贾里德
Dad, I'm having a rejection. - Jared.
好 我去拿条毛巾
OK, I can get some towels.
我现在感觉好点了 真的
I'm feeling a little better now, actually.
应该没问题了 - 挺住 放松点
Must have cured it. - Hang on, take it easy.
应该是上帝的感应
Must been a connection with God.
没事了 - 我没事了
You OK? - Yeah, great.
贾里德 医生认为这种呕吐很可能是排斥反应
Jared, you know the doctors treat any symptoms as possible rejection.
我觉得还是得带你去医院
I'm supposed to take you to the hospital.
可能是你的烤肉卷
It was your meatloaf.
我吃不来这该死的青椒 我说过的
I can't eat the god damned green peppers, I told you that.
我会不消化的 现在都吐了
Like I can't digest it, so that's what happened.
塞巴斯蒂安 今天的事真是不好意思
Sebastian, I'm sorry you had to experience this.
本来想着你今天会开心的
I was hoping that you would have a good time
下次能再来
and want to come back.
今天就一点都不顺
Nothing ever seems to go right around here.
我知道你看见我了
I know you saw me.
我也看见你做了什么
I saw what you did
你要是乱说我就说出去
and I'll tell if you tell.
听明白了吗 你个变♥态♥?
Are we clear, you perv?
你也没说你自己有这个情况
Don't you ever say that about yourself.
塞巴斯蒂安 你在哼哼什么?
Sebastian, what are you mumbling?
没... 没什么 抱歉 奶奶
It's... It's nothing, sorry. Nanna.
那你跟别的乐队怎么练习的?
So how did you practice with your other bands?
我特么几时说过我有别的乐队?
When the hell did I say I had other bands?
哦 我以为有
Oh, I just assumed.
得了 别瞎以为
Well, don't assume things.
你知道个屁
You don't know anything.
我知道... 我知道怎么做
I know how to... I know how to do this.
我在网上查的
I was searching on the web.
这是G调
It's a G.
拿着 用拨片
Take this, use a pick.
这样 - 嗯
OK. - Yeah.
嗯 要这样 这样
Yeah, but do it like, do it like.
吧哪哪哪哪哪
Bananananananana
哪哪
Nana
看我的 哒哒哒哒
So watch me. Dadadada
我来 哒哒哒哒哒哒
I'm going. Dadadadadadadada
你能快点嘛?
Can you do it that fast?
哒哒哒哒哒哒哒
Dadadadadadadada
现在来二弦
And then go to the second string,
哒哪哪哪哪哪 - C调
Danananananana - C.
你得唱起来
You have to sing that.
哒哒哒哒哒哒
Dadadadadadadada
再移上去
Move up and then.
哒哒哒哒哒哒哒
Dadadadadadadada
D调 DDDDD
DDDDDDDD.
上一个调
Up a step.
DDDDD
DDDDDD.
现在回到G调 GGGGG
Now back to G G G G G.
每一次
Every single time.
GGGG - GGG
GGGG - GGG.
GGG
GGG
还行吗?
You OK?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我真该先热身一下
I'm actually supposed to warm up
再做体力活动的
before I do any physical activity.
刚才可能太快了
So that was probably just too fast.
我们先休息一下
We'll take a break.
好
Yeah.
先想想乐队的名字
Let's brainstorm band names.
嘿 叫危险之刀 怎么样?
Hey, what about Dangerous Knives?
你当真的吗?
Is that a real suggestion?
是
Yeah.
不 刀具不行
No. No cutlery.
你是在这里擦的尿?
So you're here to mop up your piss?
闭嘴 你怎么不去别的地方来月经?
Shut up. Why don't you have your period somewhere else?
我的天哪 地板上都是这个味儿
God, I can smell it through the floorboards.
少说两句
Just stop.
为什么? 他都这么过分
Why? He's always a dick.
我不管
I don't care.
嗯 那就滚吧 梅莉迪斯
Yeah, fuck off, Meredith.
你也少说两句
You stop it, too.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
你喊上帝也没用
Do not take the name of the Lord in vain.
我的上帝啊
Oh my God.
拜托别说这种宗教的屁话
Cut the religious shit, Dad, seriously.
你在教会工作的唯一原因
The only reason you took the church job
还有突然信教那都是因为你想让我
and suddenly believe in God is because you want me
出去跟帮不抽烟不喝酒不操♥逼♥的屌♥丝混
hanging out with a bunch of losers who don't drink or smoke or fuck.
瞧? 你就由着他在你头上拉屎?
See? Why do you let him walk allover you?
因为我会先死
Because I'm gonna die first.
去你的 贾里德
Shit, Jared.
电影精选列表