你们好
Hey there.
你们走到后边来 我马上就下来
If you go around the back, I'll be down in a minute.
嗨 我叫艾伦
Hi, I'm Alan.
这些都是圣彼得路德教会青年团的
And this is the Saint Peter's Lutheran Youth Group.
我叫塞巴斯蒂安
I'm Sebastian.
欢迎来到未来
Welcome to the future.
这是我奶奶
That's my nanna.
非常感谢你们参观明日之屋
Thank you for visiting the House of Tomorrow,
这里是明尼苏达州诺思兰奇
here in North Ranch, Minnesota.
下面简单介绍下这个神奇的地方
You'll be touring this incredible space shortly,
不过首要的是你们要了解
but first it's important for you to understand
它怎么来的
how it came to be.
它是由巴克明斯特·富勒先生创办的
It all begins with a man named Buckminster Fuller.
把其中一个这样旋转
Rotate one of them like this,
然后像这样拿起来
and then bring it in like this.
然后合起来成为一个四面体
And then together, it becomes a tetrahedron.
富勒设计过三轮节能汽车
Fuller designed three wheeled fuel efficient cars.
运用航♥空♥技术的节能房♥屋
Energy saving homes that used aviation technology.
以及目前为止他最优秀的成果
And perhaps his best known achievement,
测地线穹顶
geodesic domes.
测地线穹顶可以将同一空间拉近
The geodesic dome can enclose the same space
可以用更少的材料来建造普通建筑物
as a regular building, using far fewer materials.
这是富勒事半功倍设计理念的优秀代表作
The shining example of Fuller's design philosophy of doing more with less.
富勒认为世界资源是公平分配给每个人的
Fuller believed the world's resources distributed to everyone fairly.
这是我上学的地方
This is where I go to school.
这也是你和那位夫人住的地方?
So it's just you and that lady all the time?
是
Yeah.
现在是参观的重点 你跟我上楼去把片子看完
The tour culminates here, so you can follow me back upstairs and finish the film.
他的激进想法为反主流文化所追捧
His radical ideas were embraced by the counter culture.
在执着于这些信念方面 没人能超越他所看重的学生
And no one took to these beliefs more passionately than his prized pupil
建筑师约瑟芬·普兰德盖斯特
architect Josephine Prendergast.
要是一堆人在这里通宵一定很棒
This place could be sick for an overnight with a bunch of people.
通宵是什么意思?
What is an overnight?
就是过夜 知道吗?
You know, like a sleepover?
睡衣趴?
A slumber party?
就是大家在外过夜开派对
It's like a party where people sleep over.
那一定很好玩
That would be fun.
我能告诉你将来你会有什么事
I can tell you if there's one in your future.
我会看相
I read palms.
我们得到授权在此居住
We are so privileged to live on
巴基称这里为地球太空飞船
what Bucky called Spaceship Earth,
你们也知道 我们正在摧毁自己美丽的星球
but you know, we're destroying our beautiful planet
因为污染 战争 无知和自大
with pollution and wars and ignorance and arrogance.
你勃起了?
Do you have a boner?
我都没怎么碰你
I barely touched you.
不过现在亡羊补牢还不晚
But it's not too late to fix things.
提问吧 - 是
Question. - Yeah.
请长话短说
Just a quick follow up.
你疯了吗? - 贾里德 说对不起
Are you crazy? - Jared, apologize.
不用 不要紧的
No, it's all right.
你为什么这么想?
Now why do you think that?
因为你住在这里
Well, because you live in this thing.
而你的确觉得这个世界可以修复
And you actually think that the world can be fixed.
我不认为可以修复
I don't think it can be fixed.
我知道
I know.
哦 天哪 你没事吧?
Oh God, are you all right?
哦 天哪
Oh God.
奶奶?
Nana?
赶紧叫救护车
We need to call an ambulance.
奶奶
Nana?
塞巴斯蒂安 没事吧?
Sebastian, right?
真见鬼
This is fucked.
测地线穹顶
Geodesic dome.
桥梁 明日之屋
Bridge Road, the House of Tomorrow.
其他你还要什么?
Did you want something else?
不用 这就可以
No, this is fine.
为什么我不能跟梅雷迪思回家?
Why couldn't I just go home with Meredith?
因为你会忘记吃药
Because you'll forget to take your pills
如果我不跟着你
if I'm not with you.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
这才是好孩子
There's a good boy.
这个?
This one?
这个让我腹泻 - 贾里德 行了
This one gives me diarrhea. - Jared, come on.
干嘛?
What?
这是生理机能
It's a bodily function.
孩子 这是上帝创造的
Your boy God created it.
他创造了拉稀
He created loose stool.
他们现在应该有结果了
They must know something by now.
谢谢你的关心
Thank you for your consideration.
应该的
Of course.
谢谢你的关心?
Thank you for your consideration?
你以为你是什么天才吗?
You're not some kind of asshole genius, are you?
我没这么想 没
I don't think so, no.
有自闭症?
Autistic?
所以那老太太是你的累赘?
So that old lady's like your overlord?
她是我监护人
She's my guardian.
你监护人是什么意思?
What do you mean your guardian?
我父母去世后
Ever since my parents died,
奶奶就要求我走正道
Nanna made sure I stayed on the right path.
她说这是传统的生活方式
She says there's the traditional way to live,
也是充满活力 独♥立♥的生活方式
and then there's the dynamic, independent way to live.
是巴克明斯特·富勒的生活方式
The way Buckminster Fuller did.
这到底是什么意思?
Which means what exactly?
和富勒一样 我的生活也是一种试验
Well, like Fuller, my life will be one of experiment.
是更高的理念
Higher ideals.
一种持续质疑和冒险的生活
A life of constant question and risk.
你知道巴基曾经叫他自己小猪B吗?
Did you know Bucky once called himself Guinea Pig B?
他说他的生活就是一种试验
He said his life was just an experiment.
我小的时候 我奶奶就常常叫我小猪S
When I was just a boy, my nanna would sometimes call me Guinea Pig S.
她说我就是一个活的试验
She said I was a living experiment, too.
她说我要像巴基一样服务人类
She said I would serve humanity just like Bucky did.
什么 这特么是自愿的吗?
What, with like volunteering and shit?
不 不完全是 - 那是什么?
No, not exactly. - Well, then what?
我是想改变世界
Well, I'm gonna change the world.
你用这个听什么?
What is it that you listen to on this ?
这个吗?
On this?
哦 今天是细菌乐队
Well, today, the Germs.
干嘛 那你听什么?
Why, what do you listen to?
奶奶她有经典的专辑
Well, Nanna has her classical albums.
她居然还有鲸鱼叫声的录音带
And she also has this incredible tape of whale calls
她听这个帮助消化
she listens to to aid her digestion.
哇哦
Wow.
那
Well.
你最好做好准备 兄弟
You better prepare yourself, dude.
塞耳朵里
Put it in your ears.
你好了吗?
OK, you ready?
这首歌♥相当不错
Well, that is a very accomplished song.
哦 真聪明
Oh, that's smart.
你这是什么情况?
What the heck is the matter with you?
你没脑子吗?
Have you lost your mind?
塞巴斯蒂安 你奶奶中风了
Sebastian, your grandma's had a stroke.
是我
It's me.
汽水
Soda.
什么?
What?
你喝了汽水
You drank soda.
艾伦给了瓶RC汽水
Alan gave me an RC.
你要离开我了
You're going away.
没有
No.
我没有 我还在这儿
I'm not, I'm here.
电影精选列表