My little Debbie.
我的小黛比
Isn't she gorgeous?
瞧她多可爱
I don't want her ending up like us.
我不希望她最终跟我们一样
She's gonna be respectable.
我要让她过上体面日子
It's family that matters, Mick.
家庭最重要,米奇
I'm doing this so she doesn't have to.
我这么做都是为了她
Is anyone else here?
这儿还有其他人吗?
Terry, Dobby,
特里,多比
give the place a look.
去到处看看
Make sure.
确定没人在这儿
How did you find this place?
你是怎么找到这个地方的?
People say it's haunted.
大家都说这里闹鬼
They keep seeing theses old,
他们不停的看到又老又衰的
decrepit corpses wandering around,
尸体四处游荡
so you two should feel right at home.
所以你们应该有宾至如归的感觉
When I was your age,
我像你这么大的时候
I was out there with a shootertaking what I was owed.
就已经拿着枪在道上混了
You're just a bed wetter
而你只是个还在尿床的小混混
sat in front of your laptop
拿着一个笔记本
and talking like a tart.
像个小婊♥子♥似的
Well the days of shootingyour way out are long gone.
用枪解决问题的时代已经一去不复返了
When you've lived as long as I have,
你要是活得到我这个岁数的话
you'll find that havingthe balls to fire a gun
就会知道有开枪的胆量
buys you a lot of influence in this world.
才能让你立足在这个世上
Boss?
老大?
BOSS?!
老大?
Well?
如何了?
Nothing.
没什么
Where's Dobby?
多比呢?
Who?
谁?
Dobby.
多比
Don't know him.
我不认识
Are you muggin' me off?
你是在耍我吗?
Jackie Dobson.
杰克·多比森
Don't mess me about Tel!
别惹我发火!
Boss, it's just thefour of us, and the kid.
老大,这儿就我们4个,还有那个小崽子
Have you all lost it?
你们都疯了吗?
Dobby was with us tonight.
多比刚刚还和我们在一起
He drove us here!
是他开车送我们过来的
Are you alright?
你还好吗?
He's cracking up.
他要崩溃了
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Boss,
老大
We're all here, we're all fine,
我们都在这儿了
and the main thing is, we've got this.
关键是我们拿到钱了
This place reminds me ofthat pub on the highroad.
这个地方倒让我想起了公路边的那家酒吧
Massive rambling place.
一切都乱糟糟的
Oh, yeah.
对啊
Yeah!
没错
The Black Horse!
"黑♥马♥"酒吧
You used to run that with Lenny Maitland.
你和莱尼·梅特兰曾经营过的
Right, George?
对吧,乔治?
Tricky little fella, Lenny.
滑头小子莱尼
Disappeared with your money, didn't he?
最后拿着你的钱跑了,对不?
Shut up about Lenny Maitland.
不许再提起莱尼·梅特兰
Go and get the rest of the gear.
把其他东西收拾一下
Okay, Boss.
没问题,老大
Just need to take a leak.
等我先去撒个尿
Hurry up.
搞快点
What's going on Tel?
这到底回事,特尔?
Am I cracking up?
我真的快崩溃了吗?
We're all cream crackered, Boss.
我们都已经精疲力竭了,老大
I can't believe you don'tremember Jackie Dobson.
我不敢相信你居然记不得杰克·多比森了
Come on, Mountain.
快点,大山
Sort yourself out.
快出来了
Mountain?
大山?
What Mountain?
谁是大山?
Are you kiddin' me?
你又在耍我?
Mountain!
大山!
He's in the khazi!
他就在厕所!
There's no one else here, mate.
这儿没其他人,伙计
Just the four of us.
就我们4个
The four of us?
我们4个?
There were six of us just now.
刚刚都还有6个人
Are you scamming me, Mickey?
别骗我,米奇
Calm down!
镇定点
Don't go into one.
别乱想了
Now you and I go back a long way,
你我认识很多年了
and you know what I doto people who cross me,
你知道我会怎么对付骗我的人的
so are you gonna tell me what's going on?
现在你能告诉我到底怎么回事吗?
What's goingon is you're senile.
你就是老年痴呆了
You little-
兔崽子
Mate, you need to calm down!
伙计,你必须镇定点
You're not well.
你现在很不正常
That's right,take a chill pill.
这才对嘛,吃你的药
Look, you shut up, sonny!
你给我闭嘴,小崽子
Done something to my pills, haven't you?
你是不是对我的药下手脚了?
What pills?
什么药?
Oh, I'm gonna get dark with you, son!
我要好好教训你一翻,小子
What's happened to the lights?
灯怎么灭了?
It's derelict, innit?
这地方本来就是废弃的
The leccy's been off for years.
已经断电多年了
Losing it, George?
又昏了吗,乔治?
Terry, brass knuckles.
泰瑞,铜指环给我
Terry!
泰瑞!
It's just me and you,
这儿只有我们2个
the last of the Deptford 5.
最后的"德普福德五人组"
And Hobbit, if he counts.
再加上哈比
Deptford 5?
"德普福德五人组"?
Terry, Dobby, you can all come out now!
泰瑞,多比,你们全部给我出来
Do I look like the kind of mug
我看起来像那种
that's gonna let you take his money?
让你们拿钱跑路的傻瓜吗?
Is that what Lenny Maitland tried to do?
当年莱尼·梅特兰不也是这么阻止你的吗?
You what?
你说什么?
He never ran off with your money.
拿钱跑路的人根本就不是他
You made sure of it.
而是你!
Yeah.
没错
I see the resemblance now.
现在我想起来了
Are you trying to avenge your family?
你是想为家人报仇吗?
I tell you what, I did kill Lenny.
告诉你,莱尼就是我杀的
I bricked your granddad up in the basement
我在黑♥马♥酒店的地下室
of the Black Horse Hotel.
用砖把你爷爷砌在墙里了
Oh, yeah, I remember.
没错,我也想起来了
You sent me down to thecellar to change a barrel,
你把我叫到地下室去
hit me from behind,
从后面击倒了我
next thing I remember,I'm chained to a pipe,
接着我只记得,我被拴在一根管子上
brick after brick going up in front of me.
砖一块块的在我面前砌了起来
I begged you for mercy,
我向你求饶
but you just...
但你却...
You stood there and laughed.
站在那儿大笑
Who are you?
你到底是谁?
How many other mateshave you double-crossed
这些年你到底出♥卖♥♥♥了
over the years, eh?
多少兄弟?
What about tonight?
至于今晚
You got any plans?
你还跑得掉吗?
What have you done, George?
你做了什么,乔治?
He was one of us!
他是我们的人
Ah, you remember him!
你想起他来了
But you don't rememberTerry, or Dobby, or Mountain?
但你却想不起泰瑞、多比和大山?
Please, George!
够了,乔治
电影精选列表