I will not look at it.
那里什么都没有
It is nothing but a coathanging on the door.
只不过是挂在门上的一件外衣
It's nothing but a coathanging on the door.
只不过是挂在门上的一件外衣
I moved all the furniture to my liking,
所有家具都已经挪放妥当
I made everything safe.
一切看起来都很安全
Could draw the bed curtains.
要不把床帷拉上
Then I'll not see what's there.
这样我就看不到那边了
Oh, come on, you're a grown man.
别这样,你都是个成年人了
Covering the Ipswich elections
报道称伊普斯威契的选举
has provided some rich entertainment.
提供了不少丰富的娱乐项目
A worse crowd of...
这样的一群...
A worse crowd of hypocrites
这样的一群伪君子
I have never seen.
我是从来未曾见到过
I must think about that serialI've promised Mr. Sloane.
我必须得考虑对斯隆先生的承诺了
It is nothing but a coat,hanging on the door.
只不过是挂在门上的一件外衣
But still you...
但它还在...
look at me!
盯着我看!
There.
行了
Now you cannot hurt me.
这下你伤害不到我了
I've had them move the bed, you see,
我已经叫他们挪过床了
so that I may sleep withmy head pointing north.
这样我睡觉的时候头可以朝着北方
So, all will be well.
一切都不会有问题的
Ah, I should sleep.
我该睡觉了
My dear sir.
亲爱的先生
I implore you, give me refuge.
求你让我避一避
I have had a shock, sir.
我刚被吓惨了
A most terrible shock.
真是太可怕了
Who the devil are you?
你到底是谁?
Upon my word, sir, Inever would've dreamt
老实说,先生,我做梦也想不到
of such a thing.
会碰到这种事
Please, sit down.
快请坐
I had left my watch upon the table downstairs
我把怀表忘在楼下的桌子上了
you see, sir, where I hadenjoyed a brandy or two
当时,我正和另一位先生在那里
with another gentleman.
喝了几杯白兰地
Then upon returning to my room I realized.
然后回到房♥间时我才想起来
With my candle, I set outto retrieve it, which I did.
于是我拿着蜡烛,下楼去找到了我的怀表
But coming back, all those stairs, sir,
但回来的时候,那些楼梯却
they were difficult to climb...
却像永远爬不完似的...
endless corridors.
还有无尽的走廊
I became quite lost.
我完全打不着方向
I tried many doors,
我试着拉开每个门
and at last I thoughtthat I had found my room,
最后本以为找到自己的房♥间了
and I went in.
但当我进去的时候
Well, go on!
继续说啊!
So, I went in, and got undressed,
我进到房♥间,脱下衣服
got into bed and drew the curtains.
上♥床♥并拉上了床帷
Then...
突然...
Imagine, if you will sir,
你可以想象一下
my fear
我的恐惧
when I heard another presence
我突然听到了
in the room.
另一个人的声音
A presence?
另一个人?
Yes.
是的
And pray, sir, what action did you take?
那你当时怎么做的?
Well, I had to makemy presence known, sir.
我必须让她知道我也在这儿
Do you see?
明白吗?
What could I do?
我还能怎么做?
Delicacy would not permit me
像我这样的高雅人士
to be seen by a lady,
可不能让一个女人看到我
in my nightcap.
戴着睡帽
A lady?
一个女人?
Yes, sir.
是的
I was in a lady's bedroom.
我竟在一个女人的房♥间里
Time was against me, so I shouted out,
时间紧迫,所以我大喊一声
"Ahem!"
"嗯哈!"
Very loudly.
非常大声
Pray, sir.
天哪
What was the lady's response?
那位女士什么反应?
I regret, a violent one.
暴♥力♥反应,我后悔极了
She screamed most horribly
她疯狂尖叫着
and pushed me out of the room.
把我赶出了房♥间
She threatened me with an umbrella!
用一把雨伞来戳我!
I had no candle and needed assistance,
我又没有蜡烛,情急之下
and so you see, I am at your mercy, sir.
只好躲到你这儿来了
Quick, quick, hide!
快,藏起来!
Can I help you?
你有事吗?
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Where is the brute?
那个畜生在哪里?
With respect, madam,are you referring to me?
不好意思女士,你是在说我吗?
I trust, sir, that you are a gentleman.
我相信你是一个绅士
But there is a rogue in our midst.
但刚刚有一个流氓
A bespectacled rogue, sir,
一个戴眼镜的流氓
who has affronted my modesty.
竟想侮辱像我这样端庄的女子
I am but a helplessfemale, sir, as you see!
我一个独身女子,你明白吗?
This is a most shocking tale, madam.
真是令人震惊,女士
I did think... I thoughtI heard some footsteps
我不认为...我好像听到了脚步声
come past my door a few minutes back.
几分钟前从我门口经过
Please, take my coat, forthe sake of your modesty.
请穿上我的外套,毕竟你是那么的端庄
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你
Very well.
行吧
I will pursue the rascal.
我去追那个流氓
I will call the Constable.
我会叫警♥察♥来
Is no woman safe?
女人太不安全了
Sir, it's safe to come out.
你可以出来了
God bless you, sir.
上帝保佑你
You have my undying gratitude, mister-
我对你感激不尽,你叫?
Dickens.
狄更斯
Charles M.
查尔斯·狄更斯
And you are?
你呢?
Pickwick, sir, at your service.
匹克威克,乐意效劳
This is a hazardous place, sir.
这是个危险之地,先生
Sir?
先生?
It's...
外面...
rather cold in those corridors,please, take my coat.
走廊很冷,请把我的外套穿上吧
I couldn't possibly sir-
这可不好
No, no, no, I insist.
不不,没关系
Well then, sir.
好吧,先生
Thank you.
谢谢您
I bid you goodnight.
祝你晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
I do hope Mr. Pickwickdoesn't meet his nemesis
真希望匹克威克先生不要在走廊里
in those dark corridors.
碰到刚才那位女士
Candle.
蜡烛
He should have a candle.
他应该拿个蜡烛
Mr. Pickwick!
匹克威克先生!
Pickwck?
匹克威克?
Mr. Pickwick?
匹克威克先生?
This place is like abarn, and as cold as one.
这地方真冷,冷得像个谷仓
"The Pickwick Papers".
《匹克威克外传》
It is nothing but a coathanging on the door.
只不过是挂在门上的一件外衣
Mr. Gibson.
吉布森先生
Mr. Gibson.
吉布森先生
Mr. Gibson?
吉布森先生?
Good evening, David.
晚上好,大卫
Good evening, Mr. Gibson.
晚上好,吉布森先生
And how are you, sir?
你还好吗?
I'm very well, thank you.
我很好,谢谢
And yourself?
你呢?
I'm fine.
很好
How old is your little one now?
你的小儿子多大了?
电影精选列表