The nature of events like the one in Australia
突然爆发然后停止
is that they crest and then stop.
我们一定要撑过去
We just have to be alive when it's over.
我不相信这是自然现象
I don't believe it's nature.
也许还有其他解释,我也不知道
It may not be. There could be some other explanation. I don't know.
我们走吧
Let's go.
有人来了!
There are people coming!
我们不能呆在这里,太靠近路边了 会有越来越多人聚集起来的
We can't stay here. It's close to the roads. More and more people will come here.
有两群人汇合了
There's two groups coming together.
他们人太多了
There's too many of them together.
跑吧,跑
Run. Run.
-她是你女儿吗? -不是
- Is she your kid? - No.
-你有孩子吗? -没有
- You got kids? - No.
为什么不要孩子呢,有什么原因吗?
How come? You got a problem?
没什么原因,她想等等
No. She wanted to wait.
真的?等什么?
Really? For what?
等我更…为什么要告诉你?
Me to grow up. Why are we talking about this?
我以前很喜欢这种玩意儿 可以给我看看吗?
Sweet. I used to love those. Can I see it?
在婚姻中,一定得负上自己该负的责任
You need to take personal responsibility for yourself in a relationship.
-情况会很不一样 -是啊,谢谢你的提议
- That'll make a difference. - Okay. Thank you.
喂, 那不是玩具,对我很重要的
Hey, that's not a toy. It's got meaning to me.
-埃利奥特,快来看看! -快点
- Elliot! Look! - Come on.
哇
Oh, wow.
紧急广播
... is an emergency broadcast.
仍身处东北部受害地区的居民
All those who are still inside the affected area of the Northeast
请到所在州的西部的边境防卫区去
are asked to proceed to the police borders west of your state.
拜托
Come on.
紧急广播
This is an emergency broadcast.
…身处受害区域…
... inside the affected area...
杰丝需要休息10分钟,吃点东西
Jess needs a 10-minute rest and some food.
你真要这样做,我们应该继续往前走
Are you sure? We should keep going.
我明白,可她只有8岁
I know, but she's only eight.
怎么了?
What?
如果我们就要死了,我想告诉你
If we're going to die, I want you to know something.
我刚刚在药房♥
I was in the pharmacy a while ago,
看到柜台那里有个很漂亮的药剂师
and there was a really good-looking pharmacist behind the counter.
真的很漂亮
Really good-looking.
我走上去问她止咳糖浆放在哪
And I went up and I asked her where the cough syrup was.
我根本就没有咳嗽
I didn't even have a cough.
却几乎把糖浆给买♥♥下来了
And I almost bought it.
我说我买♥♥了一瓶没用的止咳糖浆
And I'm talking about a completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup.
好像花了6美元
That's like six bucks.
你在胡说八道吧?
Are you joking?
幸亏不是真的
Thank you.
-那不太安全 -就让她玩一会儿
- Maybe that's not a good idea. - I told her just for a minute.
摩尔先生,我能把门撞开
Mr. Moore, I think I can open this door.
别乱来,我们不是强盗,要什么就抢什么
Wait. We're a gang now? We're gonna take whatever we want?
-别这样乱来 -可里面没人
- Come on, guys. - Listen, nobody's home.
我们只是拿些吃的给杰丝而已
We're just gonna get some food for Jess.
没错,这里看起来已经很久没人住了
Yeah, and it looks like nobody's lived here for a long time anyway.
全部都被板封起来了
I mean, it's all boarded up.
我们留点钱吧
Maybe we could leave some money.
-这是什么树? -我猜是枫树
- What kind of tree is this? - I think it's a maple.
没那么高吧
Not so high.
好吧,卓逊,把门撞开
Okay, Josh, open the door.
等下
Wait!
里面有动静
I see something.
-里面有人! -你没看错?
- There's somebody in there! - You sure?
没错,他在动
Yeah, I saw him move.
我也看到了!
I see him!
别玩了
Let's stop.
我们可以拿些吃的吗,我们带着个小女孩
Is there any way we could get some food? We have a little girl.
-我们只是想要点吃的 -你们最好快点走开
- We just want to get her some food. - You best leave now.
你们会把毒气带进来的
You ain't gonna bring that poison gas in here with you.
先生,没有毒气,外面什么都没有
Sir, it's not poison gas. There's none out here.
-政♥府♥叫我们呆在室内 -我们没问题的
- They said to stay inside. - We're fine right now.
外面什么事情都没有发生
Nothing's happened out here yet.
听听我们的声音就知道我们没中毒
I mean, you can see that. Just listen to our voices.
我们很正常
We're perfectly normal.
老黑水,流啊流
Old black water, keep on rolling
密西西比河上的月光啊 为何不继续普照?
Mississippi moon Won't you keep on shining on me?
听见了吗,我们很正常
See? We're normal.
你们不是这里附近的人,赶紧走吧
You ain't from around here. You'd best leave now.
算啦,多说无益
Okay. It's not worth it.
开门,混帐!
Open the door, bitch!
卓逊,别激动,他不是故意的
Hey, Josh, don't do that. He didn't mean that!
-里面不只一个人 -杰丝,过来
- There's more than one in there. - Jess! Jess, come here.
别拉我,杰丝 我们只是为孩子要点吃的,胆小鬼!
Stop it, Jess. Listen, we just want some food for a little girl, you pussies!
-杰丝,过来 -卓逊,别这样
- Jess, come here. - Josh, stop it.
你们最好别把毒气放进来
You'd best not let that gas in here.
现在外面没有毒气,别担心
Sir, the air is fine out here right now. You don't need to worry.
-你们可能和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在一起 -我们不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
- You might be with the terrorists! - I don't think it's terrorists, sir.
-卓逊,别踢了! -他们都是疯子
- Josh, stop it! - They're being crazy, Mr. Moore!
-出来! -有毒气我也不管了…
- Show your faces! - Let the gas in...
不要!
No!
杰尔德!
Jared!
噩梦很快就会结束了
We're gonna get out of this nightmare.
埃利奥特!
Elliot!
我们得走了,我们还要保护杰丝
We have to go. We have to protect Jess.
好吗?
Okay?
你们3个赶紧走!
You've got to three to get off our porch!
来
Come here.
过去几小时都没有人能穿越州界离开灾区
No new people have crossed over the border for a few hours.
东北部受灾区的居民
It appears those residents that are still in the affected area of the Northeast
似乎都想在原地等待这场灾难过去
are trying to wait it out.
我们今天请来卡内基·麦伦大学的 肯道·沃伦斯教授
We have Professor Kendel Wallace of Carnegie Mellon,
彼得斯堡,西弗吉尼亚州
他是一位统计学家 教授,帮我们分♥析♥一下好吗?
a statistician, here with us. Professor, what can you tell us?
从受灾区报告事件不断上升的数字统计看来
Calculating by the rise in intensity of reports of incidents
我们可以看出事件发生的大概规律
within the affected area, one can guess at a crude timetable.
针对人群越来越小
One can see the incident is rising in sensitivity.
杰克逊维尔,佛罗里达州
引发袭击所需的人数也越来越少
We've seen fewer and fewer people can provoke the attacks.
明天早上会达到顶峰
The event should be at its most sensitive tomorrow morning.
一般说来,这种数据曲线达到峰值之后 马上就会快速下降
Typically, these type of slopes drop precipitously after cresting,
这也就意味着灾难随时可能结束
meaning it could end suddenly, at any moment.
当然,只是有这种可能性而已
Of course, these are only probabilities.
民间有传言
There are some quiet rumblings
在东北部发生的悲剧性事件
that the government may be involved in the tragic events
与政♥府♥有关
playing out in the Northeast. Now, these rumors have been fuelled
费尔菲尔德,内布拉斯加州
有知情者透露
by the statements of a confidential informant
中♥央♥情报局在东北部设有机构
who claims that the CIA has facilities in the Northeast,
专门研究某种类似的精神药物
where they are testing drugs with some similar psychotropic properties
用于对抗化学武器 传言因此越传越厉害
as a defense against chemical weapons.
中♥央♥情报局及白宫官员
CIA and White House officials
都拒绝回应该项指责
have declined to respond to these accusations.
从马里兰州到马萨诸塞州的东部沿海
Perimeters have been set up all along the East Coast
已经建起了隔离防线
from Maryland all the way to Massachusetts.
那栋房♥子没拉电线
This house has no power going to it.
也很久没有人开车经过了
Nobody's driven on this driveway for a long time, either.
我去看看,你们呆在这里
Let me go. You guys stay right here.
那是用来召唤克莱蒙特的
That's for Clement.
它是一条猎狗
He's a retriever.
你迷路了吗?
You lost?
一定是
You must be.
这里方圆百里都没有人住
There ain't nothing around here for miles.
为什么盯着我的柠檬茶?
Why are you eyeing my lemon drink?
看来我要请你们吃晚饭了
I suppose the kind thing for me to do is to offer you supper.
我要问的都问完了
I ain't gonna ask you again.
大家都能吃饱吧?
I hope the meal was sufficient.
我没想到会有客人来
I wasn't expecting guests.
电影精选列表