I don't have any reason to disagree right now.
我们目前正处于受袭地区
We are in the area of attack.
如果我们无法通过受袭区
If you can't find a way through the area of attack
我们就要在受袭区中找出一块安全地带
we are told to find a safe zone within the area being attacked.
有人群聚集的地方,就会有袭击
They're attacking populations.
我们要找几乎没人的地方
We need to go where there aren't that many people.
荒无人烟的地方
Where people don't travel.
这位是柯林斯先生,是这里的房♥产经纪人
Now this is Mr. Collins. He's a realtor that works in this area.
如果我们往西走 就到了一个叫阿伦戴尔的县
If we go west, we'll hit a county called Arundell.
地图上并没有这个地方
It's not on that map.
只有在本地地图才有,只有泥路 几乎没有人住在那里
It would only be on local maps. Dirt roads. Hardly anybody lives out there.
那里没有人口聚集,是块安全地带
There's no significant population there. That's our safe zone.
我们就在那边等待一切过去 大家都同意吗?
We wait it out there till it's over. Is everyone in agreement?
我们分两组行动
We should go into two groups.
一组是马上可以出发的
Those that are ready to go right now
一组需要回车上取行李的
and those that need to get things from their cars.
我们要集体行动,不要单独行动
We need to stay in groups. Stay together.
我们马上就走了,很快
We'll go soon, honey. We'll go soon.
也许我们该等齐人再走
Maybe we should've waited for the rest of them,
像士兵说的,集体行动
stayed in a big group, like the Private said.
你的手♥机♥也没电啦?
Your phone's out, too?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我老实告诉你吧
Okay. I was going to tell you, okay?
我认识一个男人
There was this guy, Joey.
他叫乔伊,他在上班
His name is Joey. He's at work.
我们一起出去吃过甜点
We went out and we had dessert.
我和你说我加班的时候 其实是和他出去吃甜点去了
I went out and I had dessert with him when I told you I worked late.
我并没有在加班
And I didn't work late.
死到临头了才告诉你,我觉得很对不起你
I'm feeling really guilty in case we're gonna die.
我想你知道我觉得很对不起你
I just wanted you to know that.
你居然对我说谎?
You lied to me?
-还要走多远? -不知道
- How much farther is it? - I don't know.
-我们一定得继续往前走 -你凭什么指手画脚?
- We need to keep going forward. - Who the hell made you boss?
如果你跟着他只有死路一条 可你跟着我还有活路可走
Look, if y'all follow him, y'all gonna die. You follow me, you're gonna live.
这里是我说了算,而不是其他人!
I'm in charge of this group! Ain't nobody else in charge of this group!
我的枪就是我的朋友,枪不离手
My firearm is my friend! It will not leave my side!
士兵奥斯特
Private Auster?
我的枪就是我的朋友
My firearm is my friend.
怎么回事?
Jesus.
糟了
Oh, no.
什么“糟了?”
What, "Oh, no"?
毒气?
The toxin?
他们中毒气了?
The toxin is affecting them?
他们在自杀吗?
Are those people killing themselves?
你和士兵一伙的,现在我们怎么办?
You were with the Private. What do we do?
-我们得采取行动! -让我想想
- We need to do something! - Just let me think.
-他们就要死了! -给我点时间
- They're dying! - I need a second.
他们放毒气了,可我们不在路边啊?
They released it? We're not near the roads.
我们不能站在这里袖手旁观啊!
We can't just stand here as uninvolved observers!
我要时间,给我一点时间!
I need a second, okay. Just give me a second!
我们不能和新闻里的混♥蛋♥一样
We are not going to be one of those assholes on the news
事情就在你面前发生,却什么也不做
who watches a crime happen and not do something!
-我们可不是混♥蛋♥! -等一下
- We're not assholes! - Just a second!
那里有孩子
There were children in that group!
-埃利奥特,快告诉我们该怎么办! -我要想一下!
- Elliot, please tell us what to do. - I need a second, okay!
为什么就不肯给我那么一点时间?
Why can't anybody give me a goddamn second?
科学地思考,混帐
All right, be scientific, douchebag.
寻找可能,我们分成了两组
Identify the variables. That's the two groups.
设计实验,实验状态就是我们所在环境
Design an experiment. That's what we're in.
仔细观察与测算,就是目前所需要的
Careful observation and measurements. That's what I'm trying to do.
分♥析♥实验数据,分♥析♥
Interpret the experimental data. Interpret.
如果毒气是植物放的话,会怎么样呢?
What if it is the plants?
他们人数比我们多
Their group was larger than ours.
毒气一直都在不断深入
This thing has been escalating all day.
哪怕越来越少的人也会刺♥激♥植物放毒气
Smaller and smaller populations have been setting this off.
植物对人类的刺♥激♥有反应
They react to human stimulus.
也许是人类让植物放毒气的呢?
Maybe people are setting off the plants?
你在说什么,那人是疯的,我们得去救人
What are you saying? That guy was crazy. We have to save them.
他们已经死了
They're already dead.
如果他们把我们当成是目标怎么办?
What if they're targeting us as threats?
这部分还没有被刺♥激♥到
This part of the field may not have been set off.
如果我们太多人一起的话
Something in this field could be releasing the chemical into the air
这里有东西也是能放毒气的
when there's too many of us together.
我们要跑在风的前头
Let's just stay ahead of the wind.
我们要分头行动
Let's just break up into groups.
快点,这边来,快点,跟着我!
Come on! Come on! This way! Come on, follow me!
我就在这里,继续跑,我就跟在你后面!
I'm right here! Keep going! I'm right behind you!
来了!
Here it comes!
抓紧我的手,别放开!
Don't you let go of my hand.
我们没事了
Nothing happened.
可能和人数有关
It's the size of the groups, I think.
难道我猜对了吗?
Could this really be happening?
你们叫什么名字?
What are your names?
-杰尔德 -卓逊
- Jared. - Josh.
停一下
Wait, wait!
我去看看那辆车里有没有地图 你们在这里等一下
I'm going to go see if that truck has a map. You guys wait here.
为什么他们不调查一下核工厂呢?
Why aren't they looking into nuclear power plants?
仅在东北部就有15座甚至更多
There are 15 or more in the Northeast alone.
比美国其他地区都要多
More than anywhere else in the United States.
也许发生了核泄漏之类的
There's probably been some leak or something.
污染了空气
It's probably poisoning the air.
那边有幢房♥子,过来!
There's a house over there! Come on!
也许恐♥怖♥分♥子♥布置了什么陷阱
It could have been some terrorist booby-trap,
有人中了陷阱启动了机关
someone stepped on it out in the field.
在宾夕法尼亚的班博镇也有?
Yeah, in a field in Bumbletown, Pennsylvania.
我不知道啊
I don't know.
毒气在空气中消失得很快 只有达到某种浓度时才有效
Look, a toxin dissipates quickly in the air. They're only potent in a certain density.
如果源头不在那边,也一定离不远
The source had to be close to that field, if not in the field.
地图找到了
Here's one.
植物含有这类化学物质 他们释放出介质来传递这种物质
Plants have the chemistry to do this. They release co-transporters into the air.
你认为是植物释放出来的吗?
You think it could be plants?
我也不确定
I don't know.
如果真是这样,那么只要有人聚集 就会刺♥激♥它们起作用
But if it is, and people are setting it off in groups,
我们要去人最少的地方就安全了
we need to go to the least populated place we can to be safe.
我们不可能走到州界那边去,太远了
We can't walk to the borders where this isn't happening, Alma. It's too far.
无论是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥,核泄漏又或是植物
Whatever it is, terrorists, a nuclear leak, plants,
总之,我们远离人群,就远离危险
it's probably safe to get away from people right now.
这一定是阿伦戴尔,在10里外
That must be Arundell. It's 10 miles from here.
这里一定有洗手间,我带杰丝去一下 然后就可以出发了
Okay, this place must have a bathroom. I'm gonna take Jess, then we can leave.
动作快点
Hurry.
你好吗?
Hello?
我叫埃利奥特·摩尔
My name is Elliot Moore.
我会讲得清楚些
I'm just going to talk in a very positive manner.
请给点反应
Giving off good vibes.
我们只是用一下洗手间就走
We're just here to use the bathroom and then we're just gonna leave.
我希望这样没问题
I hope that's okay.
塑料?
Plastic.
我居然和塑料植物在说话
I'm talking to a plastic plant.
可我还是要说
I'm still doing it.
准备好要走了吗?
You guys ready to leave?
这家人肯定走得很急,大门都没锁
These people must have left in a hurry. I mean, leaving the front door unlocked?
你看,所有都是假的
Hey, everything's fake.
为什么会发生这种事情?
Why is this happening?
我也不知道
I don't know for sure, Josh.
我读过一篇文章,说在澳大利亚海岸
But I read this article about the coast of Australia.
发现了大量远古细菌
It said they found large quantities of a primordial bacteria.
一直以来都不存在的细菌 就这样在海里出现了
It hadn't been around for billions of years, it just appeared in the water.
这些细菌对人体有毒 凡是接触过细菌的渔民都死了
It's toxic to humans, fishermen who come in contact with it are dying.
情形和这件事很像
It feels kind of similar to that.
还有蜜蜂离奇消失 我也不知道是不是同一种类型
With the bees disappearing, I mean, I don't know, it feels like a pattern.
像澳大利亚那样的自然事件
电影精选列表