Gretchen?
格雷琴
When my sister was killed,
我姐姐被戕害后
a ju-on was born.
一个咒怨便产生了
In English, it is something like a curse.
用英语说 就是咒怨
And now you think the curse is here?
而你认为咒怨在这儿?
I am sure of it.
我确定
Well, then why would you come here?
那你为什么还要来?
To put an end to it. How?
为了终结它 怎样终结?
A simple ceremony in the place where the curse was reborn.
在咒怨重生的地方作法
The boy's home.
也就是杰克的家里
But I cannot do it alone.
但单靠我一个人的力量还不够
I need you.
我需要你们的协助
You and Rose.
你和萝丝
Okay, look, I'm really sorry for what you've been through. I am.
我为你的遭遇感到难过 真的
And I believe that you want to help,
我也相信你此行的目的是帮助我们
but this ceremony or whatever, we can't be a part of it.
但作法什么的 我们不能参加
If the curse is not stopped, more people will die.
如果咒怨不解除 就还有人会死
You must understand. I'm sorry.
你必须得明白 抱歉
Come on, Rose. Time to go. Let's go.
走了 萝丝 该回家了 走啰
Let's go home now. Get some lunch, yeah?
我们回家吃午饭 好吗?
Max. Hey, we need to talk.
马科斯 嘿 我有话给你说
Get Rose out of here.
把萝丝带走
Why? What's going on? Just do it.
为什么? 怎么了? 快点
Okay.
好
What happened?
怎么回事?
Max.
马科斯
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Look, I think we might need to get out of here.
你看 我们不如搬出去吧
I talked with Naoko today.
我今天和直子聊了会儿
Wait, you talked to Naoko?
等等 你跟直子聊天了?
Yeah.
嗯
She thinks we might be in danger.
她说我们处境危险
That's nice.
行啊
She doesn't have time to sign her credit application
她没时间签她的信用申请书
but she's got time to tell you that we're in danger?
却有时间跟你说我们的处境危险
Are you even listening to me? I'm saying that I'm worried.
你在听我说话没? 我说我很担心
What have you got to be worried about?
你有什么好顾虑的?
You're out of here soon.
你马上就要走了
It's not your problem now, is it?
马上就要解脱了
Miss Saeki is not answering in her room.
佐伯小姐不在
We'll leave a message for her at the front desk.
我们会给她留言
This is what you wanted.
那是你的理想
Yeah, I did. I do.
是的 没错 我是想去
Do you want to tell me what changed?
你想告诉我你改变主意了?
Andy...
安迪
You said it yourself, Lisa.
是你自己要去的 丽莎
If things work out in New York,
如果顺利的话
it's only gonna help Rose.
你去纽约只会对萝丝有益
It's just with...
只是
What? Gretchen dying?
那为什么? 格雷琴的死吗?
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah. She was a nice lady.
当然 她是个好人
You don't think it's strange?
你不认为很蹊跷吗?
What? All those people dying?
很蹊跷? 所有这些人的死吗?
Yeah, it's a tragedy. But...
诚然这是个悲剧 但
You can't let it stop you from living.
但你的日子还得照旧过啊
I mean, it's over.
我得意思是 事情结束了
I'm not so sure that's true. Thanks.
我不认为结束了 谢谢
Look, the thing with that kid, it's creepy, yeah.
听着 那个神秘男孩儿当然是有些诡异
Scary? Okay, maybe.
恐怖? 嗯 或许吧
But real? No way.
但确有此人? 不可能
You don't know that.
你不知道
You're just seeing connections you want to see.
这只是你自己潜意识杜撰出来的
It all leads back to those murders in Japan. It's all connected.
所有这些事都与日本的惨案有关
Lisa, like, please.
丽莎 求你了
You're not even listening to me.
你根本就没听我说话
You know what? You're just anxious about leaving.
你知道吗? 这是因为你忧虑过度
All right? And I get that.
对吧? 我说中了
Hey, we're doing this together, though.
但是我们需要与彼此合作啊
I'm not going to New York, Andy.
我不去纽约了 安迪
I'm sorry, but my family needs me.
对不起 我的家人需要我
What? Just like that? Sorry.
就这么算了? 抱歉
Okay. Okay.
那好 那好
If you're not going, I'm not going.
如果你不去 我也不去了
There's no reason for you to stay.
你没理由留下来
How could you say that?
你怎么能对我说这种话?
Lisa, the reason I'm staying is the same reason why I was going.
丽莎 我留下来的原因正是我要去的原因
You.
你
Where's Max?
马科斯在哪儿?
Rose, where is he?
萝丝 他在哪儿?
He said he had to work.
他说他得干活
He left you here alone?
他把你一个人留在这儿?
When is he coming back?
她什么时候回来?
Have you eaten anything?
你吃饭了吗?
I'm gonna make you something to eat. How does that sound?
我给你弄点儿吃的 好不好?
Okay.
好吧
Can you believe this?
你相信吗?
Do you want me to stay here?
你想让我留下吗?
I can just call in sick.
我可以请个病假
It's not like they're expecting me to work on my last day anyway.
再说他们也不抱希望我还能工作最后一天
No, it's okay. You should go.
没事的 你应该走了
I mean, if we're not going to New York,
既然不去纽约了
you might as well keep your job.
你还是可以保住工作
Anyway, I'm here. I'm gonna make her some dinner.
再说 我得去给她做晚饭
Are you sure? Yeah.
真的? 真的
Okay. I'll give you a call when I'm off work.
那好 我下班后给你电♥话♥
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Bye.
拜
See you.
回见
Okay.
好了
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Fuck.
该死
You don't have to pick that stuff up by yourself.
你没必要自己来清理这些
I'll get somebody in here to clean it out when things get back to normal.
等境况好转了 我会找人来清理
I've been over this, trying to make it work,
我已经尽力了
but I gotta switch things up.
为了扭亏为盈
I'm going with the management company option.
我将把经营权交给公♥司♥
They start the first of the month.
他们从下个月开始接替你
You can stay, of course,
当然 你可以留下来
but you gotta pay rent like everybody else.
不过你得像其他房♥客一样付房♥租
Might be temporary. Who knows?
这可能是暂时性的 但谁知道呢?
What am I supposed to do now, Mr. Praski?
我该怎么办 帕斯基先生?
How am I gonna take care of my family?
我要如何养活我的家人?
Listen, business is business, kid.
听着 生意就是生意 孩子
Then fuck business, and fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥生意 去你♥妈♥的♥!
Look, you don't gotta like the news, kid,
你可以不喜欢它 孩子
you just gotta take it.
但你必须得接受它
It didn't have to be like this.
你没必要这样对我
Where were you last night?
你昨晚去哪儿了?
Manual labor. It's a bitch.
体力劳动 婊♥子♥
You left Rose alone.
你把萝丝一个人留在家
She can't be alone ever. I know that.
她绝不能没人守着 我知道
But I don't have Gretchen to count on anymore, now, do I?
但没了格雷琴我也无法指望谁了
Listen, things are happening and I think we should leave.
听我说 惨剧还在发生 我们得离开这儿
You're always making plans now, aren't you?
你总是计划来计划去 对吗?
I don't understand.
我不明白
People are dying and you're acting like nothing is happening.
不断有人死去 而你成天好像跟什么事没发生似的
How do you want me to act, Lisa?
那我该怎样做才合你心意 丽莎?
电影精选列表