We take care of everyone here in our own way.
我们一直以自己的方式关心他们
You take their money.
你关心他们的钱
That's part of our way.
这也是方式之一
Come here, shark bait.
过来 鲨鱼饵
Showed Rose the oxygen thing.
氧气罩被萝丝看见了
She wanted to go scuba diving.
她还说想去潜水
You tell her it was just a precaution?
你告诉她了那只是用于预防的吧?
Yeah.
当然
So, New York's a crazy place.
纽约是一个疯狂的城市
Well, so is Chicago, right?
嗯 芝加哥不也是吗?
I just worry, you know.
我只是不放心你 罢了
I'm gonna be fine.
我会没事的
Yeah, but aren't there fashion jobs here?
但这边也有时装设计的工作啊?
It's not about the job. It's the internship.
我不是去工作 而是去实习
If I could swing a scholarship from this,
如果我能通过实习取得奖学金
then we can use the rest of my college fund to pay for Rose's medical bills.
学费和萝丝的医疗费就能付清了
I don't know.
那不好说
I'm just trying to help.
我做这些都是为了这个家
Look, if you wanna help, you could stay here.
若你真想为这个家着想就留下来
Okay, put off the internship.
好啦 忘了奖学金吧
Go when things are stable.
等家里的情况稳定些了再走
Max, my being here isn't gonna change anything.
马科斯 我留在家不会让情况有所改观的
We need you, Lisa.
我们需要你
Now is all that matters.
家里的麻烦接踵而至
Rose is getting worse.
萝丝的病情越来越严重
Okay, the building is going to hell.
这座公♥寓♥也快全完了
I may lose my job.
我说不定哪天就被炒鱿鱼了
Why didn't you tell me?
你之前为什么不告诉我?
Would it have made a difference?
告诉你又能怎样?
Aunt Diane's been floating the offer for us to move in.
戴安舅妈要搬进来
With her five cats?
还有她的五只猫?
It's more like eight.
好像是八只吧
And I know we joke,
我开玩笑呢
but it's now becoming our only option here.
但这栋房♥子是我们唯一的希望了
Rose hates it there.
萝丝不喜欢这儿
I can't do this alone.
没有你我不行
If things work out, I could make us stable.
如果真到了山穷水尽的那天 还有我呢
Rose has her checkup,
萝丝要去做检查
and then I'm taking her to the park to feed the ducks.
然后我会带她去公园喂鸭子
You can meet us there later if you like.
如果你想找我们就来公园
Hello?
是谁啊?
Hello.
你好
We don't allow reporters in here.
我们不允许记者进来的
I'm not a reporter. I have permission from the manager.
我不是记者 我有管理人的许可
The manager's my brother.
他是我哥哥
You must be Lisa.
那你一定是丽莎了
I'm Dr. Sullivan.
我是苏莉凡医生
The boy who lived here was a patient of mine.
之前住这的男孩是我主治的患者
Jake.
杰克
How is he? I'm sorry, I thought...
他怎么样了? 抱歉
Jake passed away.
杰克去世了
What? How?
什么? 怎么回事?
Actually, we're not quite sure, to be honest with you.
说真的 我们还不能确定死因
He said a lot of things about the night that his family died.
他说了很多他家人那晚遇难的事
So I guess I just wanted to come and see for myself.
所以我想来亲自看看
Are there any other boys living in this building?
这栋房♥子里还住着别的男孩吗?
No, Jake was it.
没有 就只有杰克
Why?
怎么了?
He talked about a boy, seeing a boy here.
他说他看见了一个男孩
He was terrified of him.
那男孩很恐怖
My sister saw a boy recently.
我妹妹最近也看见了一个男孩
Here?
也在这栋房♥子里?
Maybe I could talk with her?
我可以和她谈谈吗?
She isn't really a fan of doctors to tell you the truth.
不瞒你说 她不太喜欢医生
So, Jake...
杰克
How long ago?
多久前的事了?
Not long.
就在不久前
The service is tomorrow. At Lakemore.
明天举♥行♥他的葬礼
Hey, there you are.
嘿 你在这儿啊
This was the last place I thought you'd be.
我找了你好久
Andy.
安迪
How you doing? Andy.
近来好吗? 安迪
This is Dr. Sullivan.
这是苏莉凡医生
Hi.
嗨
Hey, if you're thinking of renting, this is a...
如果你想租♥房♥♥的话
You know, it's a good place. Good people.
你看这的环境不错 人也很好
She was Jake's doctor, Andy. He died.
她是杰克的医生 安迪 他死了
Shit.
天啊
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I thought you were just here... It was nice meeting you.
我以为你是来 幸会
Nice to meet you.
幸会
You ass. How was I supposed to know?
去你的 我怎么知道?
Anyway, I thought that kid survived that whole thing.
再说了 我以为那男孩能逃过这一劫
What happened to him? She didn't say.
他怎么死的? 她没有说
I don't want to think about it.
我不想再提起这件事了
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
I've got some time before work.
我离上时间班还有一会
You are unbelievable. What?
你行啊 怎么了?
Not on this floor.
但总不能在地板上啊
Then... Then where?
那 那去哪儿?
There's an empty on four, but I'd have to go sneak the keys.
四楼有间空房♥ 但我得先去偷钥匙
Okay, so grab the keys, and I'll meet you on four.
好吧 你去拿钥匙 我去四楼等你
Fine.
好啊
Okay.
好吧
Busted.
逮着啦
Rose, will you go to your room for me, please?
萝丝 你回房♥间好吗?
Lisa, we talked about this.
丽莎 我跟你说过
I can't watch Rose and you.
我不能时刻守着你和萝丝
I don't need to be watched. Of course not.
我不需要别人守着 当然
Come on, Max, give me a break.
好啦 马科斯 让我休息一下
I'll give you a break when you start acting like an adult.
放任你去做成人的事?
Fine. Whatever.
那好吧 反正
I won't be your problem much longer anyway.
很快我就不会再拖累你了
Is that how you see it? Or is it that we won't be your problem?
你是这么想的? 是我们拖累了你?
Oh, my God.
噢 上帝
You scared the shit out of me.
你吓死我了
What are you doing up there?
你在上面干什么?
Hey, you coming up or what?
嘿 你到底上不上来?
You could have come inside.
你本可以进来的
I didn't really feel comfortable.
我感觉不大舒服
Well, I've always found funerals more for closure than comfort.
葬礼只不过是一种仪式罢了
Hey, there's something I wanted to ask you.
我有些问题想问你
Yeah, sure, what is it?
尽管问吧 什么事?
The boy that Jake talked about.
是杰克提到的那个男孩
Did he ever describe him?
他描述过他吗?
Why? Did your sister see him again?
怎么? 你妹妹又看见他了?
No. Actually, I think I might have.
不 我想 我看见他了
Why was he so afraid of him?
为什么杰克对他如此恐惧?
I never fully understood.
我还没有彻底弄明白
The boy played a role in the alternate theory Jake created
杰克为了减轻家人的离奇死亡给他带来的痛苦
in order to deal with the death of his family.
而在潜意识里杜撰出了那个男孩的角色
There's something at my office that I'd like you to see.
我想给你看一些东西
It may help answer questions for both of us.
说不定会为我们提供一些线索
And I can drive you back home if you like.
如果你愿意 我可以载你回家
Okay.
好
Okay, good. I'm just right here.
那好 我的办公室就在这儿
And now you can go around there.
你在这儿玩吧
There you go.
你去那儿
You shouldn't be up there.
你不能呆在这儿
You should be down here doing your homework.
你得回去做作业
电影精选列表