Max.
马科斯
Rose?
萝丝?
Rose? Come here. It's all right.
萝丝? 来 没事的
Hang on.
坚持一下
Hang on, Rose.
坚持住 萝丝
Hang on. I got you. I got you, babe.
坚持住 宝贝
Okay, here we go. Come on.
挺住 我们去医院 挺住
The woman's name is Kayako Saeki,
女人的名字叫佐伯伽椰子
and the father is Takeo, and the boy is Toshio.
父亲叫土浦 男孩叫俊男
That's him. That's the boy.
没错 就是那个男孩
Maybe they knew Jake from somewhere?
或许杰克和他之前就认识?
Did they say anything?
他们提起过杰克吗?
Did you talk to them?
你跟他们谈过吗?
They're dead.
他们都死了
Dead?
死了?
It happened in Japan.
这事发生在日本
Years ago.
几年前
Father murdered his wife and son before hanging himself.
这位父亲杀死了他的妻儿然后他也上吊自杀了
Did you know a girl named Allison Fleming
你可认识一名叫艾莉森·弗莱明的女孩
who lived in your building,
曾住在你们公♥寓♥
the one who went missing?
现已失踪
Not really. She was always away at school.
不太熟 她平常都在学校的
Jake thought she brought something back with her,
杰克认为她带回了些不干净东西
something dark that changed her.
一些让她改变的黑暗之物
Allison visited the house where the Saeki family died.
艾莉森进过这家人的房♥子
I wanna show you something.
我想给你看一些东西
This is footage from my very first session with Jake.
这是我第一次和杰克谈话的视频
At the time, his stepmother was the primary suspect.
那时候 他的继母是主要嫌疑人
My job was to evaluate his mental condition.
我的任务就是评估他的精神状况
I'm not making it up.
我没胡说
I don't believe you, Jake.
我不相信 杰克
I'm not lying.
我没说谎
You see her when no one else is around.
你附近没人 而你却说看见了她
She's real.
她真的在我旁边
Well, I don't see her.
但我什么也没看见
She's real. Describe her again.
她是真的 再描述一下她吧
She... She has black hair,
她 她的头发是黑的
and it hangs over her face.
从她脸上披散下来
All over, on her body, there's...
她身上 全是
There's blood.
全是血!
There's blood all over her body?
她身上全是血?
And it's like she's dead.
她好像已经死了
I reasoned he'd witnessed his stepmother
我当时的推断是他目睹了他继母
kill his sister and father.
杀戕害了她的姐姐和爸爸
Unable to cope with what he saw,
但由于无法承受这个事实
he invented these gruesome ideations of a boy and a woman
他便杜撰出了那个男孩和女人的恐怖形象
in order to disassociate himself from the truth.
以此逃避事实
But I saw the boy myself.
但我也看见那个男孩了
Yeah, I was wrong.
是啊 我错了
Unimaginably wrong.
不可思议地错了
You never told me how he died.
你还没有告诉我他是怎么死的
Our surveillance system shows him reacting to a hallucination.
监控系统显示的是一片幻象
Only somehow that hallucination broke nearly every bone in his body.
只是不知为何 这些幻象竟折断了他的每一寸筋骨
Max?
马科斯
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了?
I was with Andy.
我刚才和安迪在一起
Rose was in the hospital.
萝丝刚才去医院了
What?
什么?
Oh, my God.
噢 上帝
Why?
怎么回事?
Doctor said she overexerted herself.
医生说是因为用力过猛
Doing what? I don't know.
她当时在干嘛? 我不清楚
She was playing.
她当时在玩玩具
I told you she's getting worse.
我跟你说了她病情越来越严重
Yeah, but I thought the new medicine was supposed to help...
这些新药应该有用的
It's not enough.
光用药已经不行了
She may have to start wearing the oxygen thing.
她必须用氧气罩了
I guess I'll keep you updated when you're gone.
若你不在家 我真不知该怎么办
I'll be calling. Every day.
我会打电♥话♥的 每天都打
It's better than nothing.
有总比没有好
Why don't you tuck her in?
去陪陪她吧?
Make the most of your last day?
好好珍惜你临走前的最后一天
Hey, Rose. How are you doing?
嘿 萝丝 你好些了吗?
Don't stop. I know.
别停下 我知道
Until you're asleep.
直到你睡着为止
I love you. You know that?
我爱你 你明白吗?
Rose? Rose, what's wrong?
萝丝? 萝丝 发生什么事了?
What is it, Rose?
怎么了 萝丝?
The boy, he's here.
那个男孩 他在这儿
Where? In my room.
哪儿? 在我房♥间里
No.
别去
No.
别去
There's nothing there.
里面什么也没有
You wanna sleep in my room tonight?
你想睡我的房♥间吗?
Okay.
好
Ben! Ben, open the door!
本! 本 开门!
Ben, help me! Open the door, please!
本 救救我! 开门! 求求你!
Ben! Please, help me! Help me, Ben!
本! 求求你 救救我 本!
Can I go play in the snow when we get there?
等会儿我可以去雪地里玩吗?
Sorry, the snow's all gone.
不行 雪全化了
Let's get you buttoned up, though. Let's go.
把扣子都扣上 走啰
Hi. Naoko, right?
嗨 这不是直子吗?
I was wondering if we could talk.
我想和你谈谈
Yeah, we were just about to go to the park if you want to come.
好啊 我们正要去公园 我们一起走吧
Yes, I would like that. Okay.
好 这是我的荣幸 好吧
It's easy sometimes to forget how sick she is.
看她那活泼样子就忘了她有重病
I understand. On the outside, she is okay,
我明白 在户外 她状态还好
but on the inside, things are getting worse.
但在家里 她的病情会每况愈下
It may sound strange
听起来或许有些奇怪
but a place can get sick the same way.
但一个地方确也会产生病变
I don't follow.
我不明白你的意思
I know what happened in your building.
我知道你们的公♥寓♥里发生过什么
Guess you changed your mind about moving in?
你后悔搬了进来 对吧?
No.
没有
What happened in your building is the reason I'm here.
正是因为你们公♥寓♥发生的事 我才来到了这儿
Shit.
妈的
In Japan, there is another place,
在日本 也有一处地方
sick because of what happened inside.
因为里面发生的事而病变了
What happened?
发生什么事了?
A husband killed his wife and only child, then himself.
一个丈夫杀死了他的妻子和唯一的儿子 然后他也自杀了
An evil started with their deaths but has spread.
邪恶因他们的死去 而开始蔓延
Now it gathers here in your building.
而现在黑暗正聚集在你们这座公♥寓♥里
Can I go play on the swings?
我可以去荡秋千吗?
Yeah, go ahead.
可以 去吧
Who are you?
你是谁?
The woman who was killed,
被害的那位女子
she was my sister, Kayako.
就是我的姐姐 伽椰子
Kayako and I had a difficult life.
伽椰子和我都有一段不堪回首的童年
Our mother was an itako, someone who can commune with the dead.
我们的母亲是位招魂大♥师♥ 也就是通灵者
From the time we were very young,
当我们还是小孩的时候
our mother taught us the old ways.
母亲就教我们古老的通灵之方
For me it was frightening.
对我来说 那很恐怖
For my sister, it was a nightmare.
而对于我姐姐 那更是一种残忍♥
Those possessed came to my mother to be healed.
那些中邪的人来找我母亲驱邪
My mother took the evil from them and fed the spirits to Kayako.
我母亲把邪物逼出来后 便喂给我姐姐伽椰子
It silenced them,
邪物安息了
but my sister was changed forever.
但我的姐姐却被永远地改变了
Gretchen? Got a spill out here.
格雷琴? 你的门口洒了些东西
Gretchen?
格雷琴
Gretchen?
格雷琴
电影精选列表