盖格尔
Geiger.
进来
Come in.
放下枪
Put the gun down.
你走吧
Just leave.
放下枪
Gun!
好 好
Okay. All right.
汉斯·陶布被杀了
Hans Taub was killed.
盖格尔逃走了
Geiger got away.
实则不然
Actually, no.
两周后马丁·盖格尔被一个苏联侦察员抓了
Martin Geiger was caught two weeks later by a Soviet patrol.
他对所发生的事供认得很清楚
His confession was very clear about what had taken place.
关于谁死了
Who was dead.
谁没死
And who wasn't.
一切发生得太快了
It all happened so quickly.
当我睁开眼时 我看到他躺在那里
When I opened my eyes, I saw him lying there.
科特尼 罗伊·科特尼
Courtnay. Roy Courtnay.
他的脸被打烂了
His face shot off.
我不知道花了多久才明白过来
I don't know how long it took me to work it out.
罗伊·科特尼永远回不来了
Nothing could bring Roy Courtnay back.
他的家人再也看不到他了
His family would never set eyes on him again.
但陶布 他的...
But Taub, his...
我的家人
My family,
他们都死了
they were all dead.
没人等我回家
No one was waiting.
没人会为我伤心
No one would mourn.
成为一个英国人并不难
Becoming an Englishman wouldn't be difficult.
我从十四岁起就开始教这门语言
I'd been teaching the language since I was 14 years old.
在总部里
At headquarters,
人们总是感叹我和科特尼中尉
people had often remarked on the resemblance
长得多么相似
between Lieutenant Courtnay and me.
这是我逃离的机会
This was my chance to get out.
能够离开这个
To leave behind the country
让我痛苦一生的国家的机会
that had given me a lifetime of misery.
我可以重新开始
I could start over.
可以站在战胜方那边
Be on the winning side for once.
我进入英国属区
I crossed into the British Zone,
设法登上一架运输机
talked my way onto a transport plane
第二天就到了英国
and I was in England by next morning.
我给尊敬的J·L·科特尼夫妇发了一封信
I typed a letter to the reverend and Mrs. J. L. Courtnay
以他们儿子雷明顿的名义
on their son's Remington
告诉他们我在德国的经历
informing them that my experiences in Germany
彻底地改变了我
had changed me irrevocably.
我想要追求不同的未来
That I saw a different future for myself,
既然这是我的最终决定
and that as my decision was final,
最好干净利落地断绝关系
a clean break was the best solution.
整封信写得理性而和善
All expressed kindly, rationally.
充满爱意
With love.
你们的儿子
这一切结束后
When that was over,
我把名字改成了罗伊·曼宁
I changed my name to Roy Manning
然后我等着他们死去
and I waited for them to die.
对 他们死后 罗伊·科特尼再次现身
Yes. And when they did, Roy Courtnay reemerged.
我想问
May I ask,
你做这些都是为了什么
what it is you hope to accomplish with all this?
正义
Justice.
一个名为汉斯·陶布的人 据说已死
A man named Hans Taub, presumed dead,
却在世上逍遥了六十年
has been roaming the earth for 60 years,
没有为他犯的任何罪行付出代价
not having paid the price for a single crime he committed!
汉斯·陶布不是战犯
Hans Taub wasn't a war criminal.
他应征入伍
He was conscripted.
他在步兵团服役 两线作战
He served in the infantry, both fronts!
你以为你抓到了一个纳粹 是不是
Oh, you think you've caught yourself a Nazi, don't you?
你去办事处调查了吗
Well, have you looked in the Dienststelle?
调查过人事档案 战争审判了吗
The personnel files, the military trials?
查过了
Yes.
你看到和汉斯·陶布有关的东西了吗
And did you see anything there that implicated Hans Taub?
-没 -俄♥国♥档案呢
- No. - The Russian files?
那边有发现吗
Anything there?
没找到 没有
Well, not that I can find. No.
那就没有罪行
Nothing then.
过去半个世纪
For the last half century,
我活得和其它英国人
I have lived as honestly
-一样体面而诚实 -诚实
- and as decently as any Englishman. - Honestly?
你也许不是个战犯
You may not be a war criminal,
但其它罪行也很充足
but there are plenty of other crimes...
斯蒂芬 够了
Stephen, enough!
你认为有必要拯救你祖母
You assume it's necessary to save your grandmother
免于各种臆想中的危险
from all sorts of imaginary dangers.
你不了解他
Look, you don't know him!
我已经做出了决定
I make my own choices.
我不需要你的许可
And I don't need your permission.
如果你不能尊重我的决定 那最好
If you can't respect that, then I think it's just as well
我们暂时不要再见面了
that we don't see each other for a while.
你从不解释为什么
显然 我打扰了你们
Obviously, I'm intruding.
你知道你是谁吗
Do you know who you are?
你是这颗星球上唯一一个
You're the only person on this planet
让我感觉自己不再孤独的人
who makes me feel that I'm not alone.
让威尼斯和巴黎见鬼去吧
Oh, to hell with Venice and Paris,
我们回家
let's go home.
能回家真好
Glad to be home.
对
Oh, yes.
罗伊
Roy.
-你打电♥话♥给文森特吧 -什么
- Why don't you call Vincent? - What?
我们开设那个共同账户吧
Let's go forward with the joint account.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Yes.
我们按惯例来吗
So, we're going to do the usual?
我转入我的资金 她转入她的
I transfer my funds, she transfers hers,
然后我再把钱都取出来
and then I suck the money out of the account.
你要都拿走吗
You're gonna take the lot?
将近三百万英镑
It's nearly £3,000,000.
辛劳了一辈子
After a lifetime of effort,
最多也就是和一堆人瓜分十万
where a good score is 100,000 split too many ways,
我当然要都拿走
yeah, you bloody bet I'm gonna take it all.
这就是所谓的意外收获
It's what we like to call a windfall.
但给她留一点
Oh, it wouldn't hurt
也不会有害处 不是吗
to leave her a bit though, would it?
我♥干♥不动的时候
When I'm running down the hill,
我可不想指望
I don't want to have to depend
见鬼的国民医疗服务
on the fucking National Health Service.
我计划要有足够的钱
I plan on having enough money
坐在沙滩边上啜饮香槟
to just sit on a beach, sipping champagne.
这是你干这行的目的吗 为了钱
Is that why you think you do it? For the money?
是游戏本身 肾上腺素激增的感觉
It's the game. It's the adrenaline rush.
要是为了钱呢
What if it is?
给她留一点生活费用
You get just as big a jolt
你也能获得一样的快♥感♥
if you left her a little bit to live on.
我是做什么的 慈善家吗
What am I now, a charity?
不
No.
但这个人 她病得很重 不是吗
But, this one, she's pretty ill, isn't she?
你以为我不知道吗
Well, do you think I don't know that?
你以为是谁在照顾她
And who do you think's been caring for her?
我照看她 确保她
I see to it that she gets
在正确的时间吃正确的药
the right pills at the right time.
我确保她早早上♥床♥睡觉
I make certain she's in bed at a decent hour.
不吃♥精♥制糖 不摄入咖♥啡♥因♥ 不谈论政♥治♥
No refined sugar, no caffeine. No talk of politics
否则她的血压会高破天际
or her bloody blood pressure goes through the roof!
我用不着你告诉我她的病
I don't need you to tell me that she's ill for...
你不想做这一笔 罗伊
You don't wanna do this, Roy.
我不想吗
Don't I?
我不用听你说我想要什么 文
Don't tell me what I want, Vin.